闇 戦士
^I thought it was just my figure! X is fragile as hell! I cant keep his freakin left leg on to save my life. Other than that he's ok I guess. Cool review.:thumbs:

RISEN DEMON
I personally love the D-arts line...granted I only have the Digimon releases thus far and still waiting on my blackwargreymon, but the ones I do have are amazing.

^I thought it was just my figure! X is fragile as hell! I cant keep his freakin left leg on to save my life. Other than that he's ok I guess. Cool review.:thumbs:

Mine doesn't have any issues like that. Like all my D-arts, he's pretty solid and is an awesome figure.

PARTY HARD
I skipped out on BWGmon because I couldn't stand WarGreymon's hands. Taking them out to remove the Dramon Killers, and then having to pop them back in with out crying to yourself, it's a pain in the ass.

I hope Beelzebumon isn't like that...

RISEN DEMON
I skipped out on BWGmon because I couldn't stand WarGreymon's hands. Taking them out to remove the Dramon Killers, and then having to pop them back in with out crying to yourself, it's a pain in the ass.

I hope Beelzebumon isn't like that...

Now I will say that was an annoying part of wargreymon, but since I like him with his dramon killers, it doesn't really bother me. Besides...Blackwargreymon is a G!!! So I gotsta support him.