I'm tempted by the Garrus, but I'm disappointed they went with Ashley over Tali, Liara or FemShep. No idea who that third guy is, must be some imposter.

I'd probably be more interested in the Play Arts line if it weren't for the size of the figures, they take up a bit too much space and they're pretty darn expensive. I'm sure that's a big appeal for many though.

In Justice, We Trust!
If it's any consolation, they are making a Bishojou Fem Shep statute, based on the ME3 re-design. Personally, I'm hoping we'll get a Play Arts as well.

And yeah, I really don't like how Play Arts aren't in scale with anything other then they're own toy line.

SO hyped for the ME figures. Getting the whole line for sure.

Any of you have the Street Fighters? I got Chun-Li and Cammy, Gouki from the HLJ sale is on its way!

I have Bayonetta and Jeanne, but they're both boxed up right now, and on my sale thread. I just never got around to trying them out.

I really, really want to get the upcoming Harley Quinn.

The figures that I have left:

PLAY ARTS:
FF7 AC Cloud w/ Fenrir
FF7 AC Sephiroth
FF7 AC Tifa
FF7 Tifa
FF7 Aerith (SEALED)
FF7 CC Aerith (SEALED)

PLAY ARTS KAI:
Bleach - Ichigo
Bleach - Rukia
Halo: Reach - Kat
MGS - Snake (Big Boss Sneaking Suit)

Ash looks off to me, but Garrus is spot on. I'm hoping they'll expand on the ME figures.

Although I don't have a problem with the size of the the Kai figures since with the bigger scale we get more detail. I just wish they would at least include a stand with all their figures. I wouldn't mind if they went back to the previous scale, especially since it would be like $20-30 cheaper, plus they all came with their own stand.

In Justice, We Trust!
That's another thing I don't really like about these figures...the lack of accessories.

Just purchased Solid Snake and Cammy.

I had to choose between Cammy and Cyborg Ninja. I'm sure most, if not all, would have chosen Cyborg Ninja.... now that I think about it, maybe I should have aha. Anyways, I wanted to limit my PAK MGS collection to just the Snakes. I knew if I were to pick up Cyborg Ninja, it would lead to me picking up MGS4 Raiden, then IF a MGS2 Raiden and MGS Cyborg Ninja (Olga) are announced, I'd picked those up too. So with having Ninja Olga, I'd end up picking regular Olga. Then by having Olga, a female MGS character, I'd end up searching for MGS1 Meryl.... then to MGS4 Meryl... its endless...... aha

As for Cammy, I don't have Chun-Li, so now Chun-Li is bumped up a priority.