D-Arts Thread - News and Reviews

No one making the thread. I will, I'm a big fan of Digimon. :)

A long time since the prototype of Omegamon action figure was announced. Finally we got a pictures of D-Arts Omegamon along with War Greymon & Metal Garurumon at Bandai Tamashi Festival 2010!

By altaisen at 2010-08-06

I dunno it worth or not by making this thread. This thread is not just for D-Arts line, other stuff like digivices, digimon digivolving figures & more related is welcome here.

Kaji Motomiya

PARTY HARD
No one making the thread. I will, I'm a big fan of Digimon. :)

A long time since the prototype of Omegamon action figure was announced. Finally we got a pictures of D-Arts Omegamon along with War Greymon & Metal Garurumon at Bandai Tamashi Festival 2010!

[hide]

By altaisen at 2010-08-06

I dunno it worth or not by making this thread. This thread is not just for D-Arts line, other stuff like digivices, digimon digivolving figures & more related is welcome here.
I say they will release Black WarGreymon as Tamashii Web exclusive:laugh:

And we'll also get Medabot from this line too :)
[/hide]

*insert fangirl scream*

ClimaxHeroDen-O

Ore, Sanjou!
The Omnimon trio, huh? These'll certainly put the old Digivolving Figures to shame. Also, don't give me any flack for using dub terms and names. I personally like them better

sinzz

Orange
they dont have a price or release date for the omegamon and metal garurumon. but i believe that wargreymon is being released in november.

omegamon seems he may have trouble after a while with his waist and arms, as those weapons of his look REALLY heavy. but at least the sword is chrome plated. so it gives it a more.. metal feel.