Im not straight but my boyfriend is
So Bolt is like our Martial Arts master, and because of the Deadliest Warrior thread and the "Behind the Masks" thread all talking about martial arts, I figure there's quite a big interest and thought I'd start this.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d9wq7QC1Qi0"]Drunken Style[/ame]

Drunken Styyyyyleeee <3 It looks so awesome!!!

It stinks.
Have you done any form of Martial Arts or self-defense?

I've taken 2 years of Karate and 4 months of Yukemi, but for the most part I'm self-taught. Right now, I'm trying to learn how to properly use tonfa.

Have you done any form of Martial Arts or self-defense?

Haha. A looooong time ago I took a month or so of "TaiJitsu" which was something a local place in a little town offered. My sister and I didn't get far...my mother couldn't afford it.

boogie woogie feng shui
So Bolt is like our Martial Arts master

Mmmmmnaaaawwww! You flatter me, but you're so wrong. :laugh:

Martial arts is a passion of mine though, and I love learning new ways to abuse my fellow man. It's been almost four years since I've practiced a new style, but I still try to get out there and train my Sanshou, Muay Thai and boxing at least once a week.

One thing in the martial universe I've never done is study a classical Chinese style. I would love to learn some Changquan, Hung Gar, and Chen style Tai Chi someday. But it's going to have to wait until after I pass the 100 man Kyokushin kumite, knock out Floyd Mayweather, and learn the art of Zulu spear fighting.

It stinks.
Haha. A looooong time ago I took a month or so of "TaiJitsu" which was something a local place in a little town offered. My sister and I didn't get far...my mother couldn't afford it.

I used to go to this martial arts class when I was much younger. But, I lost interest in reasons that shall not be revealed.

Bolt, you should get someone to film you doing some exercises and post it. It would be AWESOME.

boogie woogie feng shui
Now your expectations are all high and you'll be disappointed. :laugh: