I loved fighter in the wind. Especially when he goes on a damsel-saving rampage!:D

I loved the final death scene... "I am the devil"... Then he proceeds to hit himself on the head.

boogie woogie feng shui
FreedomBlack said:
Oh, I can't wait to hear this one explained... :confused:

There's a pretty infamous scene cut from Shaolin Popey (but a similar scene was left in Dragon From Shaolin) in which "Bo Bo Ho" (still not sure that's a real name for the kid, but he's pretty much unlisted everywhere except for a name in Mandarin that doesn't seem to fit) and Sik Siu Lung are part of a performance troup and there's a very short scene where he ties a weight to his penis (he's like 7) and let's it drop nearly to the ground while holding ma bu for as long as he can. If you're a martial artist or martial arts film enthusiast it's pretty funny, but a lot of people flipped out over showing little boy penis in a movie.

Gurlgamer said:
I loved fighter in the wind. Especially when he goes on a damsel-saving rampage!

I loved every minute of Fight In the Wind! Except Masaya Kato really wasn't a good villain... he had the evil smile and the evil snarl and the evil grimace down pat, but he was pretty hollow and wasn't even in the movie that much. The movie wasn't completely historically accurate anyway... I think they could've just made up a better badguy for him to fight at the end.

Has anyone here seen a movie called Tower of Death (sometimes renamed Game of Death II)?

boogie woogie feng shui
Saw a sneak peek at the fight between Donnie and Sammo from Sha Po Lang today and it looks awesome. I don't know if HK martial arts films are dead or not, but this film looks to be alive and kickin'!