[TRADE] or [SELLING] Barnaby Brooks Jr. Chibi-Arts (old thread got borked)

Silly Greeed, food is for people!
Sorry for the double post on this, but i tried to add the picture to the original thread and it got borked and blanked out and comes up with an invalid thread and I've asked Keith to delete the old thread once he gets around to it.

I have a Barnaby Brooks Jr. Chibi-arts figure that I'm looking to trade or sell. It's a US released version via BlueFin, so there is an english sticker on the bottom of the box. Box and Figure are in good shape. The default left arm of the figure is pretty loose but can easily be fixed through the typical joint tightening procedures, it was like that when i got it so I've always just used one of the alternate arms. The other arms i've tried don't have this issue. Figure was only out of the box and handled twice, and been on display ever since. All piece are included, including the stand and the word balloon pieces.

As a sale, I'm looking for 35 dollars shipped in the USA, I am willing to discuss international shipping. I only use PayPal for money transactions. I'm interested in the following items though if someone is looking to do a trade.

Want List

WAP! Kamen Rider Wizard Infinity Style
WAP! Kamen Rider Beast and Beast Chimera Set
Combo Change Series Kamen Rider OOO TaJaDor Combo
Ranger Key Set Kamen Rider OOO

100_1973_zps69150512.jpg

Last edited:
Silly Greeed, food is for people!
Bump for Lowered Price and amended Want list to go with new price.