Im not straight but my boyfriend is
Oh ****! Jackie fell into a fucking pit of flaming coals!!!

That was kinda hard to watch actually, haha...I expected him to burst into flames.

boogie woogie feng shui
Bolt, are there any other forms of martial arts out there that involves dancing movements & moving/rotating your body around? Or would Capoeira be the best choice to go with? The reason I asked, I just love the style of something like that & I just want my body to feel relax & be spirited when peforming an art like that.

Capoeira would probably be your best bet for something dance-like man, although there are a hundred kung fu styles that have forms that look like dances, none of them really approach the level of musical-compatibility that Capoeira has, though. But if you're looking for relaxation/flow, then yeah, Capoeira, lots of classic Chinese styles like tai chi, Bak Mei, Bagua, stuff like that.

Faded.Memories said:
That was kinda hard to watch actually, haha...I expected him to burst into flames.

Well, he kinda did after that... metaphorically... 0.o

Oh ****! Jackie fell into a fucking pit of flaming coals!!!

And that wasn't a visual effect. Those were actual hot coals he fell into when they were filming. As with every good Jackie Chan movie, Jackie punished the **** out of himself while making Drunken Master II.

It stinks.
As with every good Jackie Chan movie, Jackie punished the **** out of himself while making Drunken Master II.

It's just too bad that Jackie dosen't punish his body enough, like he used to. You know, with him growing older, but damn I wish he goes back to it.

Eh, the dude's pushing 60 - he's almost as old as my dad. I can forgive him easing back the stunt work a bit.

Not-So-Rabid Blade Fangirl
Hey Bolt, what style was the other guy using in that clip? Those were some hefty kicks!

boogie woogie feng shui
Doe, a deer, a femaaale deer....

Yeah, some kind of movie fu. Usually styles don't mean as much in martial arts films as pure aesthetics. But I know Ken Lo has trained in TKD and Muay Thai.

martial arts that i would luv to practice or that i intend to practice:

TKD
muy thai
kickboxing
jujitsu
and finally vale tudo

all those arts have gyms in the great montreal ,so ill just pick one when i get the chance.....