Glee is absolutely the gayest show I have ever seen and does absolutely nothing I ask for out of a television show AND I LOVE IT.

I.... am in awe of Glee and how it continually does entire episodes of things I don't really think I should like and just does it so damn amazing that I end up slack jawwed that I was entertained by yet another musical dance number full of pop/locking and jazz fingers.

Glee is a show to be reconned with. O__O

Just an Internet User Passing Thru
I'm waiting for Glee to use hip hop songs that aren't by Kanye West or aren't some god damn autotuned produced ****. Until then, whatever

/B$ of the Tokusatsu. fanpage.
Keith likes Glee?

So yeah anybody have a countdown to when the universe is going to explode?

I'm waiting for Glee to use hip hop songs that aren't by Kanye West or aren't some god damn autotuned produced ****. Until then, whatever

At least the cast are mostly good singers. Finn (the male lead?) is kind of irritating though.

If anyone cares, the season finale of Vampire Diaries is on tonight.
8 week Mid season break... Yeah :s

It really surprised me, the last few episodes got pretty good, and it's keeping up this weird intensity and momentum each week, like they're putting a lot of effort into it but they're going through stuff that would usually be part of a multiple episode (or even a whole season) arc in just one episode each time, not sure how they can keep that up... Time will tell.

I know! It has absolutely nothing I actively want..... NOTHING! Yet it's just done so goddamn well.... I am just flabbergasted. o_O

/B$ of the Tokusatsu. fanpage.
I like Glee because it takes high school musical, plants a hand grenade in its mouth and walks away without looking at the explosion.

Yup.
Bloody hell that was amazing. On the front you expect it to be so bad, but it just keeps on pulling out all the stops. Great tension in this week's episode, nice developments for the ongoing storyline. Even the romance was great. Refreshing to see it go so forward like that... It's not True Blood level sexytimes but it works.

And if Stefan's shirt had been 2 inches shorter Elena's fanny would be on full show :laugh:

Cool to see the Catherine thing being brought out too, when it was first shown it was creepy bordering on Edward Cullen creepy.

Alaric is cool. Was starting to think that he was the one who turned the anchorman, but now I guess the guy from the ending was the one, maybe a new character. Or maybe the guy from the end was Damon and he'll smell the sex on her and go all batshit.

THREAD BUMP!

The season finale of Vampire Diaries aired two weeks ago. For those who follow the series, how did you like it? And in other news, it has been picked for it's second season.

Glee gets a third season pickup, and it hasn't even gotten into the season season yet! Talk about awesome! Link

EDIT: Can the thread title be changed to something more...interesting?