Glee was just all-out amazing. I loved it SFM I think I'll watch it again today :D

As for Vampire Diaries, it's basically Twilight TV, if you're into that sorta thing. :\

Vampire Diaries is obviously cashing in on Twilight. I'm ashamed to say it's probably going to be a guilty pleasure, it's pretty bad but there's something about it that I like, and the characters have slightly more depth than Twilight.
Not sure about Glee, doesn't sound like my kind of thing, might give it a shot. Looking forward to... Flashforward? whatever it's called.

School Days
Forget Vampire Diaries :loltongue:. It reminds me of Twilight:redface2: Id rather watch Dracula or Kamen Rider Kiva :laugh:

glee is amazingly well done, i love the way it parodies the high school experience. Plus the actors can actually *gasp* sing!

wanna hear a joke?
"Glee" is frakking awesome.

Anyone who doesn't watch is obviously a terrorist.

"Glee" is frakking awesome.

Anyone who doesn't watch is obviously a terrorist.

Anyone who doesn't watch it is non-American. And you know what we do to non-Americans. Send them to Lt. Aldo Raine for a good Nazi scalping. o.o

Some kind of Beast mode
Damn, I forgot to watch Vammpire Diaries.

Plus Glee, I sorta wanted to watch It, but I forgot about that too.

I managed to watch Glee on Hulu the other day. It has promise, and I think I'm gonna continue watching it.

As for Vampire Diaries, it also has potential. It truly is a darker version of Twilight, yet, it has that sense of a love story going on. Hey, at least they actually have fangs. Lol.