Heroes are forever
lol Did they not have fangs in Twilight either? o_O
Gosh, some vamps they are. :redface2:
That was the director's respect to Stephanie Meyer, since the vampires don't show their fangs in the books either. They made a helluva lot of changes in the movie (which is what made it suck overall, they turned it into a chick flick), but still had enough respect to keep that little detail.

Glee is just supreme.
Vampire Diaries? I've heard about it, gonna see what exactly is it about.

Trust me, it was nothing like Twilight. The show does have promise, and I can see it becoming another hit on the CW (Smallville, Supernatural, etc etc). Just as long as they don't try to force the destined relationship between Stefan or Elena.

I think you can catch the pilot episode on Youtube (in parts, of course).

#MissionMiami
I was going to watch it until they started airing the promos way to often. It really made the show look like an emo Twilight. I was turned off from that point on.

Check it out, Iz. It really isn't anything like Twilight. At all. If anything, it has potential to be even better than Twilight.

Last edited:
Another Climax
Glee is pretty good. Its funny and its drama is kind of light but done fairly more realistic then other teen dramas.

Not a fan of the music or the Five Man Band but hey, it was better then I was expecting.

Some kind of Beast mode
Check it out, Iz. It really isn't anything like Twilight. At all. If anything, it has potential to be even better than Twilight.

I'm glad you said that, now I'm gonna start remembering to watch It now.

What days do they show It?

/B$ of the Tokusatsu. fanpage.
I watched glee when the first episode was put on Hulu a few months back and loved it. episode 2 was beyond amazing and I am looking forward to this show quite a lot now.