Okay so its been several years long gone, so the statute of limitations on spoilers is way past.

So did anyone see the Ending of Lost Galaxy coming. I mean Terra Venture actually ending up on Mironoi. I remember (and I'm not quite sure why) that that blew me away.

Also, was anyone else quite touched by the scene of the commander looking out when Terra Venture crashes and lamenting that TV was supposed to have been the capitol of the new world?

It stinks.
The only thing that susprised me about LG's ending was seeing Kendrix back to life.

At the time it did. But in retrospect I really should've seen it coming.

Yeah, I agree with that. It was one of those things that you look back and go "DUH!"

Lurker
The only thing that surprised me in the LG finale was that battle between Leo and Trakeena on Terra Venture. When I was a kid, I thought that was the pinaccle of badass. It was later topped by RPM.

It stinks.
When they arrived all the way back to Mironoi, I felt somehow satisified and thought to myself 'how did they end up at Mironoi?!?!!'.

wait.... no one was surprised at the death???! i was blown over because it was a noble one, and come on, HJU didn't exist to tell us spoilers heh.

Yeah, the finale was good, the entire suicide bombers thing with the stingwingers... damn, some guy in the Afghan mountains must have watched PR:LG when HE was a kid...

I definitely didn't see the return of the Space Rangers, Karone's return, Trakeena being the big bad, or the final destruction of Terra Venture coming.

I about lost my **** when I saw Andros appear and spat out my drink when I saw the Psychos appear. :anime: