Vampire Diaries = 90210 with Vampires.
Please! One doesn't have to watch 90210 to see that it's nothing but scandal, sex, and more scandal. VD is faaaaar from that. It's filled with mystery, love, action, suspense, and thriller.

Eye See You
Please! One doesn't have to watch 90210 to see that it's nothing but scandal, sex, and more scandal. VD is faaaaar from that. It's filled with mystery, love, action, suspense, and thriller.

Vampire Diaries = 90210 with Vampires.

I'm not saying thats a bad thing. A few parts where cheese but I can see this show lasting if it's done right.

Perhaps. I for one just hope the show doesn't receive poor ratings because people take one look at it, and automatically assume its a Twilight ripoff.

#MissionMiami

So we get to see kick ass martial arts between Vampires that don't want people to read their Diaries?

I'll watch it but I will be happy when they decide to revamp Mutant X or create a spin off that is DC related and nothing that Marvel won't ruin.

Ever since Twilight ruined vampires, I refuse to watch anything vampire-related anymore.:170:

#MissionMiami
So I take it you won't following the Kiva adaptation.

Some kind of Beast mode
Ever since Twilight ruined vampires, I refuse to watch anything vampire-related anymore.:170:

You know, whether It maybe true or not.

When people say that, you're letting Twilight ruin It for you.

Just saying.