Status
Not open for further replies.
#MissionMiami
lol Nah yo, but **** I do smile a lot.

I remember since the 8th grade I've been practicing what I call the "Someones-calling-you-turn-around-and-smile" smile. I perfected it since then and get better with it every time.

...Just never attempt that when it involves another dude. Word of advice.

Twitter - @MisturYellow
I say we grab these people's photos as potential rangers....yes, we're grasping for news.

Some kind of Beast mode
...Just never attempt that when it involves another dude. Word of advice.

You see! I was prepared for that. If it's a dude then I turn around, cross my arms and scowl. Show the cocky gangsta look and smerk.

I think that'll go perfect for GoseiBlack. :hmm:

I say we grab these people's photos as potential rangers....yes, we're grasping for news.

Lmao, we're going borderline desperate right now.

CRETINS! ALL OF THEM!
I would post my picture but I'm afraid of jinxing myself by doing so haha

Speaking of pictures if you do get picked up you should ask if you can set up a blog like the Japanese actors do. Get some buzz generated with tentalizing glimpses of the series to come followed by behind the scene pics once the show start airing. Plus the whole New-Zealand experience. That'd be neat! :thumbs:

Some kind of Beast mode
Yeah man, its andrewfish from RangerBoard! He posted in this thread about a gagillion pages back. LOL.

Wuuurd? :O_O:

Yooo, fishy-fishy. I see where your coming from so I won't nag you. But it would be awesome to see a possible future ranger.

And remember! I was your friend before you were kicking ass! :D :D

Status
Not open for further replies.