Status
Not open for further replies.
It's Judgement Time!
*** If you have any information, please post it here and the first post will be updated ***

*Newly Added: 07/22/2010 Updated the Breakdown! (Power Rangers attend the Comic Con!) Updated Sources!

Sources:
http://www.sabanbrands.com/brands.html
http://www.variety.com/article/VR1118019212.html?categoryid=14&cs=1
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/huff-wires/20100512/us-saban-power-rangers/
http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/hr/content_display/news/e3ibff1f88d055b04ef0695ad5dc9b7af3b
http://www.businesswire.com/portal/...d=news_view&newsId=20100517005237&newsLang=en
http://www.kidscreen.com/articles/magazine/20100608/powerrangers.html
http://www.nickandmore.com/2010/06/22/nickelodeon-weekly-ratings/
http://www.stuff.co.nz/business/3886729/Movie-jobs-head-north-as-Hobbit-delays-continue
http://www.allvoices.com/news/6346723-saban-names-new-vp
http://www.tvshowsondvd.com/articles/holdup.cfm
http://www.life.com/image/103037529
http://topics.abcnews.go.com/photo/088deapbfe0bl
http://soccer.msg.com/photo/04pG2Sf7oUc7q?q=San+Diego

The Breakdown:_______
  • Saban has made a new deal with Namco Bandai and Bandai America, for the toys as usual and new video games from Namco.
  • 700 old episodes (original MMPR to RPM) will air on Nicktoons 7 days a week!
  • The new season will feature 40 episodes. (They may be split with 20 episodes now and 20 episodes later. But the complete season will be 40 for Power Rangers 2011)
  • BurgundyRanger has confirmed that August 28 will be the last day of MMPRv2 on ABC. This all pretty much says that we may see the reruns on Nick in September, unless they have other plans.
  • Jonathan Tzachor will be in charge of the new 18th season. Tzachor was in charge of Power Rangers from mid-way of Turbo to Wild Force.
  • Saban is making deals for a movie. Nothing else has been announced. Most likely it will through Paramount Films, which Nickelodeon is allied with. Nickelodeon has been developing a new film division, with Ninja Turtles being one of the productions.
  • The Power Rangers will leave Disney World in August 7, 2010 according to a castmember at Intercot boards and Daily Disney blog.
  • Saban is in talks to acquire three new properties not specifically aimed at kids!
  • Nickelodeon closed the week (6/14/10-6/20/10) as basic cable’s number-one network in total day with kids 2-11(3.5/1.2 million), kids 6-11 (3.4/748,000), and total viewers (2.3 million) That means Power Rangers couldn't possibly be in better hands!
  • Movie production workers from Auckland, such as costume designers and set painters are being offered three-year contracts on [TV show] Power Rangers. (this means Saban is serious about quality with Power Rangers!)
  • Ron Wasserman will not be returning to perform music for the show in any capacity.
  • Brian Casentini will help develop new Power Rangers skein -- Haim Saban's new shingle Saban Brands has named Brian Casentini veep of development and production.
  • Nickelodeon/Paramount might not have the dvd rights to Power Rangers. It's rumored Saban Brands is looking for a third party to publish and distribute such dvds.
    [hide]
    The long-running show has morphed into many forms over the years: it was established in 1993 as the Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers, since then the series has gone through 14 more incarnations (not to mention a pair of theatrical movies!) through to 2009's Power Rangers RPM. The shows were originally produced by Haim Saban and Shuki Levy at Saban Entertainment. In 1995 Fox wanted to establish their loosely-named "Fox Kids" lineup as an actual company holding that became "Fox Family Worldwide", and a merger with Saban Ent. was part of that process (generally speaking, it was Fox that produced the two Power Ranger box office films, and it is thought that Fox therefore continues to hold rights to them even now, as a result). In 2001, Fox sold off the "Fox Family Worldwide" subsidiary to Disney, where it became ABC Family Worldwide. With that sale Saban stopped producing any of these series as of Power Rangers Wild Force; mid-show Disney/Buena Vista took over production. But Disney ended production of new episodes in 2009 with RPM, and for the 2010 season only re-purposed the original Morphin' episodes for broadcast. There have been roughly 30 DVD releases in the USA over the years (including the two films), but all have been single-disc releases, often of a "themed"/"best-of" nature; it is rare for any of the 15 Power Rangers programs to have every episode released on DVD in the States. Although Disney-affiliated Jetix has caused season-set releases of various PR incarnations to happen overseas, Disney has shown little interest in doing similar packages in North America. Nor had they come to the negotiating table when "indie" studios (such as Shout! Factory) expressed an interest in licensing the DVD rights. This has been the hold-up for Power Rangers season sets thus far. A week ago, however, it was announced that Haim Saban's newly-formed Saban Brands company had re-acquired the rights to the original 15 programs from Disney. The following day a press release announced that Saban Brands had finalized a deal with Nickelodeon to begin re-airing the existing 700 episodes on the NickToons channel, with a new 16th incarnation of the show planned to broadcast on Nickelodeon and NickToons in 2011. In the past week, we've received e-mails from passionate fans, who assume this means that Nickelodeon/Paramount MUST therefore have the DVD rights to these old episodes, yes? Well, hold on there...don't go assuming that! NOTHING in any of the public announcements has mentioned home videos rights. It's possible that Nick/Par did acquire those rights, on the other hand we know that several indie studio (including Shout!) are speaking to Saban Brands about the possibility of releasing Power Ranger DVDs through their companies. Whatever happens, it won't be immediately (because it still takes time to produce a DVD, of course). We'll keep an eye on it, but right now nothing is assured in the way of a DVD release just yet. However, things are looking up for the first time in a while; perhaps the long wait will soon be over!
    [/hide]
  • The Power Rangers attend Comic Con!
    [hide]
    mightymorphinpowerrange.jpg

themightymorphinpowerra.jpg

Life.com
    ABC News
    MSG.com

Video interview with Elie at Comic Con!
    [hide]
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PCpnbpx9NkY[/ame]
    [/hide]

[/hide]
  • The power is on! Video promotion for Saban's new brand image!
    [hide]
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q35S8y1PLss[/ame]
    [/hide]
  • Power Rangers is featured on License Magazine![hide]

Part 1
    [hide]
    greenlanternlicense2.jpg

Thanks to MagicGamer for posting this info; the article is online: Link
    And here's an ad for Power Rangers: Link

Page 1:

http://i235.photobucket.com/albums/ee211/Vengeance_Rider/Saban.png

Page 2:

http://i235.photobucket.com/albums/ee211/Vengeance_Rider/Saban2.png[/quote]
    [/hide]

Part 2:
    [hide]
    Tommy Lawson of ToonZone.net said:
    Source Link
    The newest version of License! Magazine is up. You can view it by going here, scrolling down, and clicking on "Stay Connected to License! Global." You will need to click on "Archives" on the bottom right to access the July 2010 issue. It has a little bit more info on PR from Saban Brands. That is on pages 28 and 29 of the issue.

Also, there are pictures of Saban's licensing team on Pages 47 and 49. On page 47, there is Elie Dekel (who is in the Youtube interview) and Rami Yanni. On page 49, on the top right, there is a picture of members of the Saban Brands team that includes none other than Haim Saban himself, standing second from left with 3 other members of Saban Brands - Elie Dekel, David Shuman, and Kirk Bloomgarden.

85270699.png

84668199.png

10247996.png

[/hide]

[/hide]
  • Managing Director of Saban Brands, Elie Dekel interview![hide]
    Thanks for SentaiRider and Mr. Yellow for the hookup!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AB5fwgxYL0Q[/ame]
    [/hide]
  • Movers & Shakers News Report "Saban buys back Power Rangers"
    [hide]
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GWkQrtqGuDg[/ame]
    [/hide]

Power Rangers Casting Info & Scripts______
http://www.showfax.com/role_selection.cfm?l=1&t=1&p=107141
[hide]
Casting Director: Iris Hampton
Interview Dates: Beginning the week of June 1st in LOS ANGELES
Shoot/Start Date: September 2010
Pay Rate: APPROX. Salary $70/hr or $1,000 per day plus ten percent (10%) agent fee.
Location: ALL TALENT must be willing to relocate to New Zealand for approx 6-8 months.

Casting Information said:
Special Notes: LOCATION: ALL TALENT must be willing to relocate to New Zealand for approx. 6 -8 months. Must have valid or current passport with at least one (1) year left before renewal or able to get one.

ALL OF THE FOLLOWING POWER RANGER ROLES are a group of teens 18-23 years to play 15-19 years. They are all nice looking, charismatic, energetic, outgoing and confident. They must have SUPER HERO LOOKS with average height and in great physical condition. Martial arts or gymnastics a big plus:

[ RED RANGER - REESE ]
All ethnicity male, 18 - 23 to play 17-19 years. Reese is an attractive young man with super hero looks and a slim athletic build, approx 5'10". Natural leader, reserved quiet and mysterious.
Martial arts a plus.

[ GREEN RANGER - PARRY ]
All ethnicity Male, 18 to 23 to play 17-19. He has good looks and a strong slim build. He is approx. 5'6" - 5'9", He is a rebel, street smart He is very creative and not afraid to think outside the box.

[ BLUE RANGER - BARON ]
Could be any ethnicity Male, 18 to early twenties to play 16-19 years. He is a handsome athletic man with honorable intentions. Approx. 5'6" - 5'10" with a slightly thinner build. Extremely disciplined, punctual, 'military' square. *Martial arts ability is required.

[ PINK RANGER - SADIE ]
Any ethnicity, 18 to 23 to play 16 to 19 years. 5'4"-5'6. She is beautiful, sophisticated, intelligent and confident. She tends to be the older sister type. Motherly. She is very intuitive and genuinely cares about others.

[ YELLOW RANGER - AVA ]
Any ethnicity, 18 to early twenties to play 14 to 16 years of age. 5'2"- 5'5". Very cute, sweet, positive and very naïve small town girl. She is the baby sister that everyone looks after.

[ GOLD RANGER - WESLEY ]
Any ethnicity male, 18 - 23 to play 17-19 years. He is on the slim side - 5'7" - 5'10". He is over animated, funny and affectionate, a Jim Carrey type but with no ego. He is a guy who grew up in the streets and is self taught fighter and a self taught computer programmer. Must have great comedic body movements.

[ PRINCESS - MEGAN ]
Any ethnicity female, 18 to early twenties to play 16 to 19 years of age. height 5'4"- 5'6". good looking, cold and aloof. She is a princess with blue blood lineage. She is very brave and maintains her courage under difficult circumstances.

Red Ranger & Green Ranger Casting Script
[hide]
Red & Green Ranger Casting Script said:
[/hide]

Yellow Ranger & Gold Ranger Casting Script
[hide]
Yellow & Gold Ranger Casting Script said:
EXT. CITY - DAY

WESLEY sets up his food cart on a pedestrian walkway by the lake. He sees AVA walking towards him. She looks troubled.

WESLEY
Hey, Ava. You came to help me?

AVA
Looks like I got you in a lot of trouble.

WESLEY
In trouble? Are you joking? Thanks to you, I will be able to open my own restaurant. I've been interviewed for magazines! Gold Sushi is famous!

AVA
Are you sure this is what you want?

WESLEY
Of course! It's my life's dream.

AVA
Is it?

WESLEY's happy face fades.

WESLEY sits.

WESLEY
Ever since I took over for my father, I promised myself that I would someday turn this place into a great restaurant. When I was a kid, my father sold this business and I was so upset about it, I ran away from home. I'm starting to understand more why he did it.

AVA
Wesley...

WESLEY
Even if it's not exactly how I imagined it, I still get to open a restaurant, right. I can always serve sushi too.

AVA sits opposite him. She pretends to be a customer.

AVA
I would like one piece of sushi, please.

WESLEY prepares a tuna roll and serves AVA.

WESLEY
Here you are.

She takes a bite. It's bad. Wesley looks disappointed.

AVA
It doesn't taste as good. Tastes kind of like curry.

WESLEY
I've been up to my eyeballs in curry.

AVA
I think I prefer the old Wesley. Your dream was a sushi restaurant, not curry, right?

WESLEY stares at the pot of curry next to the fish and wasabi. He knows AVA is right.
[/hide]

Pink Ranger & Yellow Ranger Casting Script
[hide]
Pink & Yellow Ranger Casting Script said:
EXT. HALLWAY - DAY
SADIE stands outside the gym where the rescued children play. She is wounded just above her right hip. Slowly, she sits on the floor and leans against the wall. AVA comes looking for her.

AVA
Sadie, Sadie, are you okay?

SADIE
Yes, it's nothing.

AVA notices blood.

AVA
You're injured. Let me see.

SADIE
I told you. Don't worry. Just go back. I'll meet you inside.

AVA
I won't leave you like this.

SADIE
I'm fine, please.

AVA
I think you need to rest a while. The kids are fine.

SADIE looks into the room and sees a group of girls playing with dolls and toys.

SADIE
I always wanted to play like that.

SADIE turns to AVA. She smiles but is sad.

SADIE
I never got to play with other girls. When I was young,
all I wanted to do was play house, pretend I was the mom, but...I always had to practice, to train...I'm sorry for talking this way. I don't quite feel like myself.

AVA
It's okay. That's your dream? To marry...

SADIE
Sometimes, I just wish I could have a normal life; become a
normal wife, maybe even a normal mother one day.

AVA
I am sure you will be all of those things.

SADIE
Well, that was the plan. But sometimes, I think
about what would happen if we...

AVA
I know...

SADIE brushes it off with a smile.

SADIE
I'm sorry. I'm just being...such a--

AVA
No. It's fine. I understand.

SADIE
Let's go back inside. C'mon. I don't know
what's gotten into me. I'm getting so emotional...

SADIE smiles to AVA and tries to get back up, but she is held back by the shooting pain in her side.
[/hide]

Gold Ranger & Blue Ranger Casting Script
[hide]
Gold Ranger & Blue Ranger Casting Script said:
EXT. WOODS BY A CREEK - DAY

WESLEY and BARON sit in a cave. Some evil foot soldiers pass by, but do not see them. Wesley ties his wounded shoulder with a rag while BARON tries to make a call on his cell phone.

BARON
No reception here either.

WESLEY tries to get up.

WESLEY
Let's go back up or else the girls will-

BARON pulls him back down.

BARON
You can't fight like that. I'll go alone.

WESLEY
There's no way you'll make it.

BARON stands up to leave.

BARON
You stay here. If by chance, you make it down, contact Reese and the others.

WESLEY
Wait...

WESLEY tries to get up but at first is too weak. BARON is attacked by foot soldiers and WESLEY comes and saves him.

BARON
What do you think you're doing? I told you-

WESLEY
Why are you always trying to protect me?

BARON
I'm not, I just...

WESLEY
If you really considered me an equal, you wouldn't ask me to stay behind. You wouldn't ask Reese, would you? See, you don't take me seriously. I have always wanted to be a Ranger and I am up to the challenge. To you, it might seem like I'm just playing Super Hero, but if someone or something is about to take a life... I will fight to save it.

WESLEY grabs BARON's shirt.

WESLEY
Heroes do not worry about themselves when others are in need.

WESLEY and BARON lock stares.

BARON
It looks like you might be a hero after all. Let's see how you fight when the odds are stacked against you.

WESLEY
Let's go. We'll show them what we can do together.

WESLEY begins to ascend. BARON stays behind.

BARON
Don't worry. Reese and the others will come.

WESLEY stops, surprised.

WESLEY
You spoke with them?

BARON
No, but they'll be ready for practice soon. When they see I'm not there, they'll know something is wrong.

BARON walks past WESLEY.

WESLEY
Hey, wait for me.

WESLEY follows BARON up the hill.

WESLEY
They would know just because you missed practice?

BARON
I don't live a disciplined life for nothing. Reese and the others will come.

WESLEY
Okay. Entrusting your life means to have faith in the others...

BARON
Not faith. Certainty.

They reach the top.

BARON
We just have to hold them off until they get here.

An army of foot soldiers awaits them. It's time for battle.

WESLEY
Let's hope you're right. Either way, the battle begins now.
[/hide]

Princess & Red Ranger Casting Script
[hide]
Princess & Red Ranger Casting Script said:
The PRINCESS has been living in hiding all her life, cared for and educated by George. Her father died in battle and her mother died soon after her birth. She trained all her life to become the ultimate warrior; to master the power to Seal the Evil Lord, the monster responsible for her father's death. The Princess is confident and regal. She is not afraid to express herself and when she does is very direct. Underneath her warrior mask lies a sensitive young woman.

INT. MANSION BEDROOM - DAY
Reese enters the Princess' room where she lies in bed bandaged and bruised.
The door opens and Wesley stumbles in as he was trying to eavesdrop on their conversation. Embarrassed, he leaves.

PRINCESS
Forgive Wesley. He only tries to protect me.

REESE
Of course.
(a beat.)

PRINCESS
I always wondered what my double would be like.

PRINCESS turns towards Reese and smiles.

PRINCESS
You are so much more suited for this than I am.

The Princess slowly sits up, wincing in pain.

PRINCESS
But one thing remains the same. You are as lonely as me. Having George or Richard is helpful, but one is always alone in the end.

REESE
Yes, but...

PRINCESS
But what?

REESE
Well, there will always be those
who stand by us.

PRINCESS
The warriors, yes. I understood that also, when I came here. That it was a mistake to think that I, alone, could protect the Shiba and cast the Seal. Now I know...there is no way for me to do it without them.

REESE
I'm starting to understand that too. The faces of each warrior pass through their minds.

PRINCESS
Reese, I have a plan, but I need
your help.
[/hide]

Red Ranger & Yellow Ranger Casting Script
[hide]
Red Ranger & Yellow Ranger Casting Script said:
EXT. MANSION - NIGHT
Ava sits alone. She has her sister's letter clenched in her hand. Reese joins her.

REESE
There is nothing you could have done. If the roles had been reversed, you would have also tried to protect someone. Best thing for you to do now is heal and recover.

Reese notices the letter crumpled up in Ava's hands.

REESE
That letter was sent to you. What
have you done to it?

Reese takes the letter and tried to straighten it on his lap.

REESE
You should be grateful to have a sister who worries about you.

AVA
I feel like I am letting her down. I rely too much on Baron and the others. They're carrying me.

REESE
I am not too sure about that.

Baron eavesdrops from a distance.

REESE
I highly doubt that the others feel that you rely on them.

AVA
You know, lately, I feel like something is not quite right with Baron.

Baron is surprised.

AVA
Sadie noticed it too, I think, but hasn't said anything to me. Maybe she's trying to protect me. I don't know...I am just starting to realize it now but I'm sure it has happened in the past, I was just totally unaware.

Ava stands and takes a few steps towards the garden. She notices the full moon.

AVA
I know now that its not enough just to keep up with the others. I must also be mindful of my sister and what she would have done. She believes in me, believes that I do my best. But I need to try even harder. I won’t let her down.

She walks off. Reese looks at the wrinkled letter in his hand.
[/hide]

Juzo & Red Ranger Casting Script
[hide]
JUZO: He was once a skilled Samurai Warrior, who fell ill and sold his soul to the underworld in exchange for eternal life. Juzo has no master, no followers. His sole mission is to find and fight a worthy opponent.
When he sees REESE fighting, he recognizes his swordsmanship and seeks him out.

EXT. CAMPFIRE - NIGHT
Juzo sits with REESE. He has saved Reese's life, but Reese is also his captive.

JUZO
The poison is wearing off, but you still need to relax. It's not time for you to fight yet.

REESE
I am grateful for your help. But I don't want to fight with someone who fights for game.

JUZO
If a spark flies at your face, you will move to get out of the way...

REESE thinks to himself.

JUZO (CONT’D)
My desire is to use the forbidden sword to fight a worthy opponent.

REESE
You think that's the way of the Samurai?

JUZO
I'll tell you the way of the Samurai. It's not sacrifice, but pleasure.

REESE
So...you harm for pleasure?

JUZO
...pleasure that never ends...what can you do with just a few decades of normal human life? To only get sick and die... That's why I moved to the underworld.

REESE
I saw your family's grave. Do you not regret it?

JUZO
The only thing I regret is my craving for hurt and disaster. I must satisfy my desires. I will fight until my bones are minced to the marrow.
[/hide]

Skinny Mack & Big Jack Casting Script
[hide]
EXT Park - day

Skinny Mack and Big Jack get their groove on as they are walking through Bark Park in their cleanup getup and gear with a dozen clothes pins attached to their uniform.

SKINNY MACK
Oh, a Hot dog.

Big Jack looks as a wiener dog walks by.

BIG JACK
Yeah, that’s Hot Dog alright!

SKINNY MACK
No, I mean a hot dog

(He finds a hot dog on the ground and picks it up with his trash grabber tongs.)

BIG JACK
Oh, a hot dog.

SKINNY MACK
Did you know that a dog is man's best friend?

BIG JACK
Yes, but cats have nine lives.

SKINNY MACK
But we wouldn't have a job if wasn't for dogs.

BIG JACK
Guess you're right about that.

SKINNY MACK
(He attaches a clothes pin on his nose as he goes to scoop the poop.)
Wow, looks like Skippy got into the family barbecue last night, looks like a whole corn cob.

BIG JACK
(Oblivious to what Skinny Mack is doing, he sings and dances as he daydreams about the perfect barbecue.)
Mm mm….. Barbecue. Hot Dogs, Corn, Ribs… I could go for a barbecue right now.

SKINNY MACK
Big J, You always have food on your mind. Let’s get back to work.

SKINNY MACK AND BIG JACK
(Singing and dancing away)
I had a dog named Hooper, made a mess on the lawn, thank you Hooper for makin' us the coolest Pooper Scoopers!

Walking the dogs….. walking the dogs…. walking the dogs!
[/hide]

[/hide]

Character Descriptions______
[hide]
SADIE (PINK RANGER)
She is confident, intuitive, and sensitive. SADIE was raised by her grandmother, away from her parents. Her toughness and desire to help others is a cover for the pain she felt during her childhood separation from her mother. She is the mother/big sister of the Rangers. SADIE's dream is to become a wife and mother and lead a normal life. However, due to her upbringing, her image of that "normal" life is childish and disconnected from reality.

AVA (YELLOW RANGER)
AVA is the youngest Ranger and is loved and cared for by all. She is innocent, sweet, and gentle, but also very strong when needed. She was raised in the country and comes to the city for the first time when she joins the Rangers. Her older sister was supposed to be the Yellow Ranger, but when she fell ill, AVA had to take her place. During her early childhood, she always relied on her sister, who would play the flute to console young AVA. After her illness, the roles were reversed and it became AVA who played the flute to console her weak older sister. She constantly is plagued by the feeling that she will not live up to what her sister might have been as a Ranger.

PARRY (GREEN RANGER)
PARRY is the Green Ranger. He is creative, rebellious, irreverent, and
lazy; but never afraid to think outside the box. He lost his mother at an
early age and grew up mostly with his father, who was more of a big
brother and friend than a role model. When he first joins the other
Rangers, he realizes that his upbringing did not properly prepare him to
be a warrior. He is also a high school dropout.
PARRY is very creative in battle and despite a relaxed and care free
attitude, he longs to be the best fighter he can be, even hoping to, one-
day surpass, REESE. He knows there is much hard work ahead of him and does
not give up.

BARON (BLUE RANGER)
His element is water. He is well educated and a great swordsman. He is extremely disciplined and lives by the book. He is confident, not afraid to take charge if needed. By becoming a Power Ranger, he is putting on hold a career as a performer. He often misses it but knows that saving the world and fighting evil must be his priority. He is also a bit of a mama's boy, although he would never admit it.

REESE (RED RANGER)
REESE is the leader of the Power Rangers. His element is fire. He is of
few words, but when he speaks, means what he says. He lost his parents
when he was young and was raised by a mentor. He is an excellent warrior
and the fight against evil is his sole focus. He has spent most of his
life isolated from society.
He often remembers his father's advice to never give up, to carry on the
family name no matter what. He lives by this promise and does everything
he can to protect his family name and fulfill his duty to fight evil and
protect the world.

WESLEY (GOLD RANGER)
Unlike the others, WESLEY did not receive any formal training and mastered his fighting skills on his own. He is a childhood friend of the Red Ranger. By day, he operates a sushi stand and although he has moderate success, his real dream is to open a full-on sushi restaurant. He also is a programmer and is constantly developing new weapons for the Rangers. His element is light and he is the most outgoing and positive of the group. Unashamed of his humble origins, he is honored and grateful to fight as a Power Ranger. He is an excellent fighter and total team player.

Power Character Descriptions and Notes:
These two characters are similar to Laurel and Hardy or Bulk and Skull, both with over the top slap stick skills. They work as street cleaners and have an entertaining way of picking up trash alongside the streets by dancing their way through the streets with broom in hand. They are the comedic relief and the fun side of each story. They are constantly getting themselves in difficult but comedic situations.

Skinny Mack, 18 -23 year old all ethnicity male. He has a slim, lanky build with great comedic abilities. He is someone that you look at and he makes you laugh. Skinny Mack and his sidekick, Big Jack work as street cleaners and have an entertaining way of picking up trash alongside the streets by dancing their way through the streets with broom in hand. They are the comedic relief and the fun side of each story. They are constantly getting themselves in difficult but comedic situations. These two characters are similar to Laurel and Hardy or Bulk and Skull, both with over the top slap stick skills. Dance, street dancing or hip hop abilities are a big plus.

Big Jack, 18 -23 year old all ethnicity male. He is on the heavier side with great comedic abilities. He is also some who you look at and he can make you laugh. Dance or hip hop abilities are a big plus. Big Jack and his sidekick, Skinny Mack work as street cleaners and have an entertaining way of picking up trash alongside the streets by dancing their way through the streets with broom in hand. They are the comedic relief and the fun side of each story. They are constantly getting themselves in difficult but comedic situations. These two characters are similar to Laurel and Hardy or Bulk and Skull, both with over the top slap stick skills. Dance, street dancing or hip hop abilities are a big plus.
[/hide]

Actor Auditions______
So who auditioned for this amazing Power Rangers revival?
[hide]
A very special thanks to Dark Blaze and Mr. Yellow for compiling the information.

Andrew Fish
[hide]
scary-ninja-face.jpg

Little is known about this Power Ranger audition hopeful. Those who claim to discover information about him mysteriously disappear.
[/hide]

Craig Henningsen
[hide]
28823671.jpg

Craig Henningson's Official Site
Craig's Official Youtube Page
Craig's Official Facebook
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_zAarJIurhM"]Choreographed fight for Power Rangers[/ame]
[/hide]

Ty Chen
[hide]
128451974.jpg

Ty's Official Twitter
Ty's Official Facebook
[/hide]

Tara Holt
[hide]
40228962.png

Tara's Official Site
Tara's Official Twitter
Tara's Official Facebook
[/hide]

Alexis Salinas:
[hide]
alexissalinas1.jpg

Student Talent Group Site
6/28
Student Talent Group Twitter
[/hide]

Michael Love
[hide]
michaellove3.jpg

Michael's Official Twitter
[/hide]

Kayden Ressel
[hide]
hs1q.jpg

Kayden's Official Site
Kayden's Official Twitter
[/hide]

Sebashtin Alain
[hide]
xm8zlu.jpg

Sebashtin's Official Facebook
Sebashtin's Official Site
[/hide]

Steven Williams
[hide]
stevenwilliams.jpg

Steven's Official Twitter
Steven's Official Facebook
[/hide]

John Kennedy
[hide]
johnkennedy.jpg

Jonh's Official Twitter
John's Official Site
[/hide]

Wade Jackson
[hide]
33kaa1z.jpg

Wade's Official Twitter
Wade's Official Site
[/hide]

Travis Tyler Black
[hide]
travistylerblack.jpg

Travis' Official Twitter
Travis' Official Facebook
[/hide]

Gui Green
[hide]
2zs5l3c.jpg

Gui Green's Show Reel:
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yDOT9Uy_CqE[/ame]
Gui's Official Myspace
[/hide]

Mike Moh
[hide]
081j.jpg

Mike's Official Twitter
Mike's Official Site

Mike Moh's Martial Arts Reel
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=12tpEUVIn_o[/ame]
[/hide]

Tyler Shamy
[hide]
6e2f17c23c1453dde950269.jpg

Tyler's Official Twitter
Tyler's Official Myspace
[/hide]

Shane Salk
[hide]
2pzdxme.jpg

Studio Talent Group
Shane's Official Youtube Page
Studio Talent Group Twitter
[/hide]

Josh Heisler
[hide]
joshheisler3.jpg

Josh's Official Site
Studio Talent Group
Studio Talent Group Twitter
[/hide]

Kevin Allen
[hide]
myphotoskevinallen.jpg

Kevin's Official Myspace
Kevin's Official Twitter
[/hide]

Jeremy Dozier
[hide]
headshot3.jpg

Jeremy's Official Twitter
Jeremy's Official Site
[/hide]

Justin James Hughes
[hide]
23969130230911273310806.jpg

Justin's Official Site
Justin's Official Twitter
Justin's Official Facebook
[/hide]

Harry Cook
[hide]
54010293.jpg

Harry's Official Twitter
[/hide]

Justin Galindo
[hide]
015web.jpg

Justin's Official Twitter
[/hide]

Michael Hudson
[hide]
12486774.png

Act Without Agony Twitter
Act Without Agony Site
[/hide]

Courtney Turk:
[hide]
courtneyturk.jpg

Courtney's Official Twitter
Courtney's Official Facebook
[/hide]

Cedric L. Williams Jr.:
[hide]
73662169.png

Cedric's Official Twitter
Cedric's Official Facebook
[/hide]

Fernando "Freddy" Duran
[hide]
fernandoheahshot260x330.jpg

Freddy's Official Website
Freddy's Official Twitter
[/hide]

Michael Guthrie:
[hide]
michaelguthrie2.jpg

Michael's Official Twitter
[/hide]

Cody Kennedy
[hide]
27541_19709507082_3253_n.jpg

Cody's Official Website

Cody's Official Twitter

Cody's Official MySpace

Cody's Official Facebook
[/hide]

Jim Hearne
[hide]
41666_16506517_4816_n.jpg

Jim Hearne via Facebook said:
I got back from my audition last week for the new season of Power Rangers! I auditioned for the green ranger!

Jim's Official Facebook

Jim's Official Twitter

I think this guy was on the Backstage forum.[/hide]

Anthony Lipe-Ladenhe:
[hide]
24701395.png

Anthony's Official Twitter
Anthony's Official Facebook
Anthony's Official Myspace
Anthony's Official Youtube Page

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VED84QZb9Kw[/ame]
[/hide]

Ryan Kibby:
[hide]
ryankibby31.jpg

Ryan's Official Site
Ryan's Official Twitter
Ryan's Official Facebook
Ryan's Youtube Page

Ryan Kibby Acting Reel:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jrGYjs6ty4I[/ame]
[/hide]

Barnaby Barrilla:
[hide]
11386176.png

Barnaby's Official Twitter
Barnaby's Official Site
Barnaby's Official Youtube Page

Barnaby Barrilla Demo Reel 2010 *Heavy Language*:
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LfwpprRZm9I[/ame]
[/hide]

Sonmez Denden:
[hide]
sonmezdenden.jpg

Sonmez's Official Twitter
Sonmez's Official Facebook
Site Affiliated with Sonmez
[/hide]

Devin Rice:
[hide]
35842908.png

Devin's Official Site
Devin's Official Twitter
Devin's Official Facebook
Devin's Official Youtube Page
The Lone Warrior Youtube Page
[/hide]

Albert Kuo:
[hide]
63162981.png

IMDB Page
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=icfutzmsMBo[/ame]
[/hide]

Sidney Franklin:
[hide]
sidneyfranklin.jpg

Sidney's Official Site
Sidney's Official Youtube
Sidney's Official Twitter

Dramatic Reel:

[HIDE][ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hKuDkXg3pEw"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hKuDkXg3pEw[/ame][/HIDE]
[/hide]

Eliana Saenz:
[hide]
32695732.png

Eliana's Official Twitter
Eliana's Blog
IMDB - Eliana's Page
Eliana's Official Youtube
[/hide]

Brennan Mejia:
[hide]
52009559.png

Brennan's Official Twitter
IMDB - Brennan's Page
Brennan's Myspace Fansite
[/hide]

Shane Warren Jones:
[hide]
shanewarrenjones.jpg

Shane's Official Twitter
Shane's Official Youtube Page
IMDB - Shane's Page

Shane was featured in Mike Moh's "Dojo Drama" video on Youtube.
[/hide]

Lissa Lauria:
[hide]
lissalauria1stmusicmogu.jpg

Lissa's Official Site
Lissa's Official Myspace
[/hide]

[/hide]

Music Videos______
Time to get excited. Fan-made Music Videos based on Power Rangers Samurai!
[hide]

Power Rangers will return 2011!
[hide]
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J2sFVwafPLM&feature=player_embedded[/ame]
[/hide]

Mach_Full_Force's "Mock Cast credits!"
[HIDE]
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e3VHlw0qaAI[/ame]
[/HIDE]

Dami-Chan's Power Rangers Samurai Nickelodeon Promo!
[hide]
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DMe1ztIvUAU[/ame]
[/hide]

Mach_Full_Force's "Fan Trailer"
[hide]
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WbvflQWE4-Q[/ame]
[/hide]

"Power Rangers Samurai"
[hide]
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IIfEt9OrxO4[/ame]
[/hide]

"The end of Power Rangers?"
[hide]
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-T8-aPMIHgk[/ame]
[/hide]

"Back to action! The Power is back!"
[hide]
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JmN9XFEOTn8[/ame]
[/hide]

"you thought it was over?!"
[hide]
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ua1IrNuh6dY[/ame]
[/hide]

"The Mighty Morphin Samurai Rangers!"
[hide]
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=esad0YcinMs[/ame]
[/hide]

"Is this a real Power Rangers 2011 clip? Nope! But it's fun to watch and listen!"
[hide]
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vX5trPar5hc[/ame]
[/hide]

"18* Temporada de Power Rangers!"
[hide]
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=alQ5Mq4EpX0[/ame]
[/hide]

"Rise of the Samurai"
[hide]
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QWSBpgb6jO8[/ame]
[/hide]

[/hide]

Special Thanks______
[hide]Without these guys, it wouldnt be possible to compile all the scattered information.
Dark Blaze
RogueGuy
Mr. Green @ www.RangerCrew.com
mikejonas
Mr. Yellow
Digifiend
SentaiRider
Magic Gamer
Mach_Full_Force
Joe Rovang
[/hide]

[hide]
Here comes a new challenger... BEARZILLA!
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pvDHP1DrKws[/ame]
[/hide]

Last edited:
Credit goes to mikejonas from RangerBoard for buying and sharing these

EDIT: No reason to keep the casting sides in my post now that they've been added to SaikoDragon's

Last edited:
YAY...ANOTHER POSSIBLE TMNT TEAM-UP!!!:laugh:

Though I prefer something like this...

*skip to 2:58*

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aXYWteLaPrg[/ame]

They're definitely taking a page from Shinkenger with these character sides. In addition to "Perry/Reese" being almost a literal translation of a scene from Act 3 (the full version of the side also included the bit where Perry/Chiaki threw a bunch of the papers in a fit of frustration), the "Sadie/Ava" one is from Act 13, "Baron/Wesley" is from Act 19, and the "Wesley/Ava" one is from Act 36.

Either this is telling of the direction for the series, or they were a bit lazy/low-budgeted when putting these together.

Saiko, I'm jealous of your wicked organization skills. LOL.

Hmmm, the character descriptions sound EXACTLY like their Sentai counterparts (which could be a good thing, or bad thing). However, much like the casting sides, the characters may not be exactly like the counterparts. They could always change.

has left HJU. Not coming back.
Fantastic thread, Saiko, I must say. :) Can you sticky this thread?

DarkBlaze, of course, they could always change. Maybe good or bad. Never know.

It's Judgement Time!
WHEW!!!! Added teh new info, thanks for the update guys. I might sticky this but our sticky area is kinda cluttered and I'm afraid of overclutter.

Mad Skillz
They're definitely taking a page from Shinkenger with these character sides. In addition to "Perry/Reese" being almost a literal translation of a scene from Act 3 (the full version of the side also included the bit where Perry/Chiaki threw a bunch of the papers in a fit of frustration), the "Sadie/Ava" one is from Act 13, "Baron/Wesley" is from Act 19, and the "Wesley/Ava" one is from Act 36.

Either this is telling of the direction for the series, or they were a bit lazy/low-budgeted when putting these together.

Isn't this producer the one who wanted to do things like Sentai in Saban's original days? Though, this seems a little much, I imagine it's because of how fast things are moving that they might do a cut and paste job here, though I wouldn't mind it too much as long as it's got its own style.

Isn't this producer the one who wanted to do things like Sentai in Saban's original days? Though, this seems a little much, I imagine it's because of how fast things are moving that they might do a cut and paste job here, though I wouldn't mind it too much as long as it's got its own style.
100% agree! Especially the last bit.

It's Judgement Time!

It is. I wish I could find that link again. But I cant. It revealed in great detail about the relationship between Tzachor and Lynn during the LG-TF days.

But yeah Tzachor liked the sentai plots and stuck closely to them. but if you ask me, his seasons were some of PR's best. So i dont mind it one bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.