Status
Not open for further replies.
Chō Henshin!
I am too lazy to go and look through the info again to see, but does it say anywhere that the actual characters are getting transfered to Saban ownership? I know they have the rights to all 700 episodes, but Disney could still own the rights to the characters themselves (meaning Saban wouldn't be able to make new material using those characters without permission from Disney).

I am too lazy to go and look through the info again to see, but does it say anywhere that the actual characters are getting transfered to Saban ownership? I know they have the rights to all 700 episodes, but Disney could still own the rights to the characters themselves (meaning Saban wouldn't be able to make new material using those characters without permission from Disney).

Disney has no more use for PR whatsoever so I doubt they actually care about retaining some rights to it.

The end justiΦ's the means

It's been said before. Everything that makes PR (characters, et al.) are property of Saban.

Some kind of Beast mode
Oh he is perfect. He has the look that Nick could market since they love attracting girls with the pretty boyish look.

Acting wise? Who knows but I have good vibes about him. For some strange reason I think that's really Kivat....

Dang, I feel those vibes as well. It must be a black thing. LOL.

:laugh: to the part in bold...

lol Nah yo, but **** I do smile a lot.

I remember since the 8th grade I've been practicing what I call the "Someones-calling-you-turn-around-and-smile" smile. I perfected it since then and get better with it every time.

Not-So-Rabid Blade Fangirl
JF's green? That was a spirit ranger. No civilian identity. No Sentai counterpart to compare him to.

I think he meant Mele/Camille.

And geez, guys, it seriously took me an hour to read through what's been posted in this thread since last night...

Status
Not open for further replies.