Who watches Power Rangers Samurai in HD to see HD Shinkenger?

Lurker
I enjoy Power Rangers Samurai. The acting and writing aren't the best, but MMPR wasn't better. I love pretty much any Ranger action and it's a fun show. The acting isn't that bad, and you can feel the chemistry between the actors/rangers. The dialogue can still be funny (for all the right reasons). However, a really great part is that, thanks to having Nickelodeon HD, I can finally see some Sentai in HD. To be fair, the Power Ranger footage looks great, but the Shinkenger stuff looks great. The Shinkenger production team got as much out of their resources as possible and Shinkenger looks great as a result. It just proves that Shinkenger should get a Blu release soon.

This thread is to see if there were fans who just watched Power Rangers Samurai in HD for the HD Shinkenger footage, or watch Power Rangers Samurai for Power Rangers Samurai, or both.

Continuing the Creddie legacy
Not watching it, due that I've seen the original already, and besides, I've stopped watching PR since Mystic Force in favor of Sentai. even the more since it's on Nick, it'll only ruin the fun of watching iCarly and Victorious on their own.