This is why I stopped playing video games at age 14

I can't say ive gone epic rage on games as shown but ive gotten mad. if i feel the need to throw the controller at the tv thats my cue to stop. Breaks are good you know?
 
Eh, I have a few friends that have this problem. When they game...the rage they sustain is taken to epic proportions. Thats why I don't game with them at ALL. :laugh:
 
I have this problem every now and then. Last time I remember a big freak out was during Super Mario Galaxy, when I started screaming at Mario that I was going to kill him with fire. :)
 
I have this problem every now and then. Last time I remember a big freak out was during Super Mario Galaxy, when I started screaming at Mario that I was going to kill him with fire. :)
I had a similar freak out on Super Mario Galaxy 2. Grandmaster Galaxy...The Perfect Run. That stage...just damn.
 
I only usually rage at games when I'm playing them online. Metal Gear Online and Uncharted 2 are such broken games online that they just piss me off beyond belief.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top