Did you learn something from playing video games?

I think these games can be good for your creativity,and make you a better problem solver as well. Also most of all, when I am gaming, it helps with my anxiety, and is good for your frustration as well. I have heard lately, that these games are being used to treat medical and mental health conditions as well. Also the interactive play on these games is wonderful for the brain overall.

I was discussing with someone on the way medical professionals use some games to relax the mind of their patients. What they always do is to bring the game console, hand over the controller to the patient to play. That has been one of the best way to assist the patients at the hospital to feel happy despite the pain they feel at such moments.

Yes of course, I really learned from playing games because my brain is also learning while doing that particular activity. Playing video games makes us always readily alert on some things that might gonna happen in our surroundings.

Depending on the kind of games one plays, determines how positive such games affects one's brain activity. If you play more of a detective games and strategic games, such games are definitely going to help with such task.

Just like video games, life is not easy to handle and has a lot of challenges. It's full of obstacle and can be harder every level. Just like a game, after you resolve your task, there will surely come another obstacle that we have to face.

I was discussing with someone on the way medical professionals use some games to relax the mind of their patients. What they always do is to bring the game console, hand over the controller to the patient to play. That has been one of the best way to assist the patients at the hospital to feel happy despite the pain they feel at such moments.

If I was a patient in a hospital and I was given games to play especially Playstation games, I doubt if I would be in hurry to leave the hospital :D because I wouldn't like to miss out on fun of playing games being in bed and being looked after by both my family and hospital nurses.

Just like video games, life is not easy to handle and has a lot of challenges. It's full of obstacle and can be harder every level. Just like a game, after you resolve your task, there will surely come another obstacle that we have to face.

It's all about learning and mastering the strategies to apply in the real life from how you did with getting your gaming task done. If you don't think strategically, there is no way you could be able to complete any game and without applying such strategic thinking in your real life, you would always lag behind.

I think there are lot of interesting memory specific strategy to learn from the video games. But we don't pay much attention to that part. The reason being that comes so quick and obvious. And we assume it would be understandable which isn't. So video games have this effect on memory.