Playing video games can make people crazy?

The problem we have today is that some parents are negligent and ignorant of their said duties and responsibilities towards their children upbringing and once they fail in this field, it's very rare for you to see such young lad be behaving and thinking straight.

Yeah, that is the issue I see on a daily basis which is really not fair to everyone in the society. I wish there should be a situation where the parents take good care of their kids and ensure that the kids are doing their best to make the society a better place for everyone.

Yeah, that is the issue I see on a daily basis which is really not fair to everyone in the society. I wish there should be a situation where the parents take good care of their kids and ensure that the kids are doing their best to make the society a better place for everyone.

Well it's both the parents and the entire society that suffers it when the child becomes a menace to the public from getting poor parental care when they were still teenagers, and remember it's very difficult to change a child's behavior when they see it as a norm to behave the way they do. Parents should be very careful with how they bring their children up.

Hustle-Loyalty-Respect
A lot of people are dropouts today simply because they lacked focus when they were still in school and one thing that should be taken seriously by any student is the effects of games on any student life. It's not always a positive one, so it's best to keep gaming off one's curriculum and come out of school with good grades.

Welcome to what is happening in my hood, there are lots of youths who roam about the streets doing nothing after dropping out of school. They just get involved with all sorts bad things like getting hooked up with marijuana and all sorts of vices and staying in gaming house all day isn't far from what they engage in.

Hustle-Loyalty-Respect

When parents fail at their jobs as parents, it affects the entire society and their families as well, so it's in the best interest of parents to handle their kids upbringing well to avoid unnecessary stories.

Hustle-Loyalty-Respect
Well it's both the parents and the entire society that suffers it when the child becomes a menace to the public from getting poor parental care when they were still teenagers, and remember it's very difficult to change a child's behavior when they see it as a norm to behave the way they do. Parents should be very careful with how they bring their children up.

You just said it better than I could, parents needs to take their children upbringing very seriously because once something goes wrong, it's going to be very hard to sort things out.

Welcome to what is happening in my hood, there are lots of youths who roam about the streets doing nothing after dropping out of school. They just get involved with all sorts bad things like getting hooked up with marijuana and all sorts of vices and staying in gaming house all day isn't far from what they engage in.

This is very bad what is happening to youths lately and I would blame a part of it on the government for failing in its duties to provide good job opportunities to keep these youths off the street and have them engaged in something beneficial for their lives and families.

You just said it better than I could, parents needs to take their children upbringing very seriously because once something goes wrong, it's going to be very hard to sort things out.

Once the parents fail, it's all over for the kid. It just would take the grace of God to have such child turn out for good in the society.

Hustle-Loyalty-Respect
This is very bad what is happening to youths lately and I would blame a part of it on the government for failing in its duties to provide good job opportunities to keep these youths off the street and have them engaged in something beneficial for their lives and families.

You are very correct to blame the government because a huge percentage of these youths failures in their society fall on them but still some part of it falls on these youth as well because the government cannot do e for them.

When parents fail at their jobs as parents, it affects the entire society and their families as well, so it's in the best interest of parents to handle their kids upbringing well to avoid unnecessary stories.

True, I mean ensuring that the kids are of good behavior remains the best work that any parent will do for their kids and we should try to realize that the kids are best mannered when trained by the parents.

You are very correct to blame the government because a huge percentage of these youths failures in their society fall on them but still some part of it falls on these youth as well because the government cannot do e for them.

The government should try to do all they could to ensure that the kids get the best for the kids depends on them for a good life as well.