Did you learn something from playing video games?

I learn a lot from playing since when I was a kid. It helps me to read, understand english, follow instructions and a lot more.
What things that you learn from it? Do you think games make you a better person?

I do learn a lot too when I was a kid but for me it's kinda hard and I can't focus which lead for me to have low grades on some subjects. I don't even know why, but playing games as a kid is like enjoying and making myself happy at that time, like I don't care or understand any of it at that time. I just love and enjoy playing the games.

I learn a lot from playing since when I was a kid. It helps me to read, understand english, follow instructions and a lot more.
What things that you learn from it? Do you think games make you a better person?

The same for me. Playing video games helped me a lot when I was a kid. It improved my reading comprehension skills, decision making skill, writting skill, etc. Playing games tend to somewhat help us all with our learning, as most of them require critical thinking in order to solve puzzles, catch up with the story line, or to make the right in-game decision.

The same for me. Playing video games helped me a lot when I was a kid. It improved my reading comprehension skills, decision making skill, writting skill, etc. Playing games tend to somewhat help us all with our learning, as most of them require critical thinking in order to solve puzzles, catch up with the story line, or to make the right in-game decision.
That's very true, because when playing games, we engage our mind to several situations and the game makes us to think for solutions in the game problems, methods to deal with the game, imagine the possible outcome for some sort of event in a game, communicate to others (multiplayer mode) and many other knowledge that can help us grow.
I'm glad that there are people like me who learn something from playing video games.

Video games or any form game in general when done too much could take it toll in one form or another. I think if you'd look at it in a plot or story form of view, some games gives out a moral lesson.

Yes of course, I really learned from playing games because my brain is also learning while doing that particular activity. Playing video games makes us always readily alert on some things that might gonna happen in our surroundings.

The best part of playing video games is that they have helped me to monitor the motor movements of my body. Moreover, they have helped a lot in synchronization of of brain and hand movements. In addition to it they have improved my skills like time management, stress handling and planning strategies.

Playing video games is fun. Though on other people it is a waste of time there are some good effect on people too. Playing video games will get you on your emotions which is a way to show how a certain person will react on a situation. When I am playing video games, I usually too focus if I get it started, and from there my comprehension skill, reading and decision making skill will come out for the interest to win on the game. Disadvantage of it is I got too focus on games to the point that my time on my responsibilities will be sacrificed. It is addicting.

Interesting article, your right games gives as a lot of things to deal with.Playing games helps as a lot of way that you mentioned, but not all the time it helps as sometimes we quite forgot our another task when we play to much, it's simply too much is bad right.The good thing is, games helps as to understand what we do on difficult times and improve our senses and a lot more.

Yes I learn so many things from playing games, firstly the type of game I play have effect on my outward personality, and how I strive to get things done.

When you play games like final fantasy you learn much about surviving same with call of duty, when I play racing games it improves my knowledge on cars, every game you play should always add a life saving/teaching values to your life.