Did you learn something from playing video games?

One thing playing video games taught me is dedication in anything that I'm doing. It taught me focus and concentration because from my playing days, I can go long hours gaming with the view of successfully completing my setout game task. I turned this habit in my days life plans, already knowing that with dedication, focus and concentration, I'm bound to complete any task I set out for myself.

The stress from video game increases ageing. And it also makes use of the brain cell the most. So not all the time gaming may help. Though I'd say some of the time gaming does get overboard. And people have to find out what can be done in that context is just taking break helps.
Excess of anything is always harmful and this concept completely applies to playing video games. When done within limits, video games have many positive impact on a person's personality. They help to refine many virtues and can bring out a whole different human being.

I think there are lot of things to learn. one is being aggressive at the right moment. And another thing is that playing video games can some of the time good for concentration. Mnay people use it as such. And it can be good in that case. I'd say in that context video games are good.

I think there are lot of things to learn. one is being aggressive at the right moment. And another thing is that playing video games can some of the time good for concentration. Mnay people use it as such. And it can be good in that case. I'd say in that context video games are good.
There is no harm in playing video games. They can help a lot in refining a person's personality. One of the biggest advantages which I feel is that they help to develop body control. They teach the brain to learn to monitor control over the motor functions of the body and at the same time it boosts up eye and hand coordination. To make the right move at the right time is one of the greatest lessons which I have learned from video games.

I would not say that I learned as much as other in terms of reading or languages, which is very interesting though for those that did, but in other ways that have been mentioned certainly. Patience was the first quality that really came to my mind.

I think there is a lot to be learned through video games. Like you can learn how to strategist. How to beat AI. And many other small things. But it takes time to acquire those skills. And also it has it;s set of issues too. Not all people can pretty much work on the better video games system.

Playing games is a great platform for improving your motor skills and decision making. Some games are very technical and intellectual that you need to analyze some events in the game. It is also a good way in improving your communication skills. Playing with other players somehow improves your social skills and cooperation. Lastly enjoying while playing is good for your health:).

Hustle-Loyalty-Respect
I learn a lot from playing since when I was a kid. It helps me to read, understand english, follow instructions and a lot more.
What things that you learn from it? Do you think games make you a better person?

Being able to think strategically is one of the things playing games have done for me especially playing some detective games. They make my mind feel sharp and decoding of events faster.

There is no harm in playing video games. They can help a lot in refining a person's personality. One of the biggest advantages which I feel is that they help to develop body control. They teach the brain to learn to monitor control over the motor functions of the body and at the same time it boosts up eye and hand coordination. To make the right move at the right time is one of the greatest lessons which I have learned from video games.
I think health definitely goes down with the video games. Because you play for hours. And on low and high light variations without blinking the eyes. I am sure that can be something sure happening as well. We learn from our experience in that case.

I do learn a lot too when I was a kid but for me it's kinda hard and I can't focus which lead for me to have low grades on some subjects. I don't even know why, but playing games as a kid is like enjoying and making myself happy at that time, like I don't care or understand any of it at that time. I just love and enjoy playing the games.

The thing with learning something about playing games as a kid is that you will find it difficult to learn more things while playing games. Learning from games has been easier for me as a grown up person unlike when I play games as a little kid.