Playing video games can make people crazy?

Have you imagined yourself playing video games while at school? My classmate can't focus to study at school because he's always imagining himself playing video games. He's always telling me that he can't understand the lessons he wants to go home right away just to play games. He's kind of crazy he opens his mouth and telling again that he wants to play video games. I told him, "What have you done to yourself?" and he's just laughing.

Are you still in the right frame of mind even you're addicted to play video games? Hahaha

Honestly, I do sometimes have this kind of imaginations, like I would imagine being the star in the game and fight all the bad guys but that was when I was on my younger age. Young kids imagining themselves on a game is somewhat normal for me, it's like every kids wanting to be Superman someday.

For me yes. There are people who really take games as part of their lives. There are news of killings because of online games. We should atleast limit or control our game addiction.

People who want censorship might claim there is some connection, but I would say that for a lot of kids and adults it wouldn't be the case. I mean, it depends on how you were raised, your environment. etc.. Do you we really want to ban fun - because some people can't handle it?

The truth is that if you get so hooked up with playing games while still in school, and you happen to be the type that doesn't have self control, there is always a good chance that you will be distracted very much from your studies.

I had an experience during my time in the university, my poison happens to be playing life football soccer myself. Anywhere and anytime I hear the drop of football, I would practically abandon my studies and go play. There was a day I even played which was our exam day and I didn't finish reading my books. It's quite crazy.

For me yes. There are people who really take games as part of their lives. There are news of killings because of online games. We should atleast limit or control our game addiction.

I totally agree with you on this, just like I pointed out before about controlling what one do or get involved in, it's very important to have self control over what takes our time and attention because the moment we lose that, we are literally animals.

yes of course especially if the games are very enjoying and really addictive. I always do it whenever I was at a younger age before. I find it very addictive and cannot concentrate well in school but instead just concentrating of the gaming experience. Until now I used to play it sometimes.

That's kind of scary they shouldn't do killings because of video games. I guess they have mental problems and should be treated right away to avoid any complications. I agree that playing video games has a limitation. Social interaction is very much important to know what reality is and what's not.

Yes for some gamers who do not set a limitation.The thing is that they let the games to take control of their life instead of them controlling it.There is always a danger in everything but setting limitations in playing video games is the best way to avoid this to happen to anyone.

Some studies have concluded that video games do not really cause aggressive behavior-like playing 4 hours of Call of Duty, and you might feel pumped up, but you really are not going to go out and mug somebody on the streets. The facts are, that most people that play even the most violent video games, do not become violent in real life after playing-and really it seems like they are taking their aggressions out in the video game-so I do actually see that it could prevent aggression and be a good place to channel your aggression, by playing these games ?