Status
Not open for further replies.
Just an Internet User Passing Thru
TNA is bringing back Main Event Mafia which cockblocks any chances of Sting getting into HOF.

That'd be sweet.........seeing that group again.

Question is though, will M.E.M. be resurrected thru the Immortal faction (since it seems they're kicking members out and adding more members by the minute) or will M.E.M. be resurrected to fight against Immortal?

Banned
TNA officially going on the road starting next month.

Well, it's about damn time. :thumbs:

Thanks for sharing the news, bro. I really needed to hear it. I know. I know..I haven't been watching TNA Wrestling that much, but after hearing TNA going on the road starting next month got me very psyched about it!

Throwing Some Justice!
As expected, TNA is now considering of throwing the X-divison in the trash for good. I hope this means that Lethal and Amazing Red are going back to ROH. I would welcome them back in open arms.

Last edited:
BEST IN THE WORLD!!!
TNA is bringing back Main Event Mafia which cockblocks any chances of Sting getting into HOF.

Really? Well, I dunno about that since Steiner is making appearances at indy shows, Booker is trying to get back into the WWE and Nash is done wrestling. So, they're gonna try to bring that back w/ just Angle and Sting? I doubt that.

Eye See You

I just finished watching Impact and was wondering who the **** the dude whom was choking out Abyss was. MEM 4-life.

It's not really a report when both Waltman and Nash tweeted that they will be there...

I wouldn't know since I don't got twatter.

X-Pac doesn't deserve to be admitted considering what he did to Chyna a few years ago.

As far I remember it was Chyna that BEAT Waltman.

Eye See You
Yeah I know. SO I am guessing he might be with the MEM?.

Is he Red's actual brother?.

Misfits, if Melina asked you to father her child would you?.

Status
Not open for further replies.