BEST IN THE WORLD!!!
I envy you Hariken...I really do. But I have tons of memories of driving out to Florida, Ohio and Jersey for ECW....Here's a list of all the events I've been to:
Heat Wave '95
Heat Wave 98
Heat Wave 99
Living Dangerously 99
Guilty As Charged 99
Hardcore Heaven 99
Anarchy Rulz 99(12th Row! Stood in line for 2 hours)
November 2 Remember 2000(where Steve Corino won the ECW title and the Taskmaster had accidently blown off his finger)
And lastly, all the TV tapings that were held in IL. I was at the event w/ the Steve Corino/Fred Durst fued where Corino showed up during the show(it was going on right next door)....I think that about sums it all up.

For The Greater Justice...
That's fucking awesome dude. Your live show attendance puts mine to shame.

Eye See You
LoL I remember when Corino went after Fred Durst hahaha. ECW owns.

Steve Corino belongs in the WWE.

BEST IN THE WORLD!!!
I was actually at the first TV Taping when Rhino made his ECW debut. I remember when Steve Corino appeared...."The King of Old School".

boogie woogie feng shui
I saw Jushin Liger when I was little and my dad used to take us to Terry Funk's Wrestlefest! Hayabusa could've been there and I would never have known...

Edit:
Steve Corino belongs in the WWE.

Just saw this and, no, he doesn't. WWE sucks big floppy donkey wang and isn't doing anything but water down these folks' careers.

WIIIIIIIIIIII!
On the other hand, they make 10,000 times more cash than they do working in the non-televised circuits where they won't be watered down. Kind of a toss up, but personally, if it came down to either getting to do thirty moonsaults a night or feeding my kids, I'd sign with the WWE.

boogie woogie feng shui
I'd do thirty moonsaults and work a cash register.

Even if the WWE pays more, and I'm sure they do, working for ECW can't be too shabby a job. I'd say the pay there is better than 70% of other standard jobs out there.

BEST IN THE WORLD!!!
I saw Jyushin Thunder Lyger wrestle at a Ring of Honor event in Pennsylvania....pretty intense ****! Oh, for ECW, one of the greatest things about it was the Dudley Boys...Seeing them rip on everyone and damn near cause riots was worth it all!