Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger Ver.FOURze Created by the majestic, magnificent HIDDEN MASTA!

"Training."
Eh, Kanzen Gokai-oh, death of major villains was too sudden. They really needed to span out this plot point more providing foreshadowings to increase the impact. Right now for me it was like:

"Oh hey they are in a pinch...oh hey suddenly they have a new power and villains die...what.."

There was really no impact. Barizorgs death was most satisfying as it was foreshadowed across the series.

I think the reason why Machfalcon was included in the final combination (other than 'toys') was because Machfalcon was accepted as a member of the Gokaigers. This was a unification of the entire crew, so Machfalcon, as a part of that crew, being a major part in the final GokaiOh combination is pretty plausible.

Kuuguitar
I think the reason why Machfalcon was included in the final combination (other than 'toys') was because Machfalcon was accepted as a member of the Gokaigers. This was a unification of the entire crew, so Machfalcon, as a part of that crew, being a major part in the final GokaiOh combination is pretty plausible.

He's the partner Engine of the Gokaiger team.

Awesome fights. Joe beating Barizorg untransformed and Great Walz getting owned. Although I expected something more, yeah.

I forgot about that. Gaolion just came when called. Fuk...er... that ninja thing just wanted to help... Machfalcon was actually wanted to join the crew... and they accepted him. So... Machfalcon is like the seventh Gokaiger... except as an engine instead of the most anticipated Black Gokaiger.

Also... Joe was wrong after all... after watching the sub, Walz quickly want revenge for Barizorg instead of going "oh he died lulz he was weak lulz give me someone stronger" and... now both are in the afterlife.... I imagine if it wasn't for the fact that Barizorg was Sid, they will be doing something like play pattycake.

Eh, Kanzen Gokai-oh, death of major villains was too sudden. They really needed to span out this plot point more providing foreshadowings to increase the impact. Right now for me it was like:

"Oh hey they are in a pinch...oh hey suddenly they have a new power and villains die...what.."

There was really no impact. Barizorgs death was most satisfying as it was foreshadowed across the series.
We had like a week....Plus is was kinda implied he would die eventually before his dad came.
Kanzen Gokai Oh is probably my favorite add on type of mecha. Mixes Gokai Oh and Go Jyu Jin together. Too bad the body of Go Gyu Jin, Gokai Racer, Gokai Jet, Gokai Trailer, and Gokai Marine are left out. But I dig what they did with the swords.
And yet it's still so F'en big!

Also... Joe was wrong after all... after watching the sub, Walz quickly want revenge for Barizorg instead of going "oh he died lulz he was weak lulz give me someone stronger" and... now both are in the afterlife.... I imagine if it wasn't for the fact that Barizorg was Sid, they will be doing something like play pattycake.

For Walz, Barizorg was his only friend. Since he felt that his Dad & his statesmen see him as nothing but a bumbling idiot, even though they wouldn't say it to him.

Minato Ascending
For Walz, Barizorg was his only friend. Since he felt that his Dad & his statesmen see him as nothing but a bumbling idiot, even though they wouldn't say it to him.

I think it would've been better if they had revealed this earlier, so we'll know that Walz Gil wasn't just an idiot, but he had some serious issues underneath his cowardly exterior. I do think that both ep 37 & 38 shed new light on this villain, and redeemed him somewhat at least perception-wise.

Supaidaman!
I'm a huge fan of giant robots, but my goodness is Ultimate Gokai-oh ugly.

Kuuguitar
I'm a huge fan of giant robots, but my goodness is Ultimate Gokai-oh ugly.

My biggest problem is that it isn't a full combo of the mecha in question, like Ground GoseiGreat or DaiKaiShinkenOh. And that as the final Gokaiger mecha it's not an "all-mecha clusterfuck", which would make sense for an anniversary series :sweat:

And that as the final Gokaiger mecha it's not an "all-mecha clusterfuck", which would make sense for an anniversary series

I guess the problem was that they couldn't really make a fusion of every Great Power, so an "all mecha combination" wouldn't make much sense.