Kamen Rider Fourze Discussion Thread - Switch On!

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Training."
I still can't get over how great the songs are so far. They got the amazing vocalist from May'n for "Giant Step". I guess Toei can do a lot of things since they even got Gackt for Decade.

Just saw episode 10 and it was another great episode. The thing that wins me over with Fourze is that I know people similar to the characters. Which is a plus to the show. I really dig the fire state along with this weeks limit break. I hope Fourze continues to win me over.

It stinks.
I guess I'm the only one who felt that, just like JK, Tomoko joining the Kamen Rider Club was a little too quick. It just didn't seem natural, it's like she was just forced into it. But other than that, pretty good episode. Love how Fire State absorbs the flame attack from the Altar Zodiarts. So what's gonna happen to the other two girls?

[ETERNAL]
Fourze was like Kuuga Titan form in this ep! :D
and I love the sound of Fire Limit Break BEEP BEEP LIMIT BREAK!

#MissionMiami
Great episode. I'm really loving this season. I do agree they rushed a few character introductions like Shaun.

Minato Ascending
After waiting 2 weeks for ep. 10 due to that marathon, I'm very happy how it turned out and the fight between Zodiart Altar and Fourze was very exciting and amazing. Fourze had to switch to both Elek and Fire, as well as a Limit Break, in order to finish off Altar. And Power Dizer aka Shun made significant contribution by getting rid of those two girls and broke Altar's staff as well. All in all, it was a very satisfying episode, but now it's another week for ep. 11. :shakefist Sigh.

It stinks.
After waiting 2 weeks for ep. 10 due to that marathon, I'm very happy how it turned out and the fight between Zodiart Altar and Fourze was very exciting and amazing. Fourze had to switch to both Elek and Fire, as well as a Limit Break, in order to finish off Altar. And Power Dizer aka Shun made significant contribution by getting rid of those two girls and broke Altar's staff as well. All in all, it was a very satisfying episode, but now it's another week for ep. 11. :shakefist Sigh.

Just be glad that we don't have to wait another agonizing two weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.