BELIEVE IN THE #KYOUKOARMY
So, anything and everything involving hot and sweaty men (and sometimes women) grappling each other in a 4 or 6-sided ring should go in here. News, matches, results, etc....they should all go in here.

And to start it off...

Pwned. Hard.

boogie woogie feng shui
We've already had several wrestling threads, but most of them just degenerate into me and Misfits talking about puroresu.

And what's up with the video? I can't view it but it sounds hardcore...

So I saw, but I didn't see a central thread in which you could just mesh everything together. If there was one, then the mods can do what they wish with this one.

In any case, it's a flash video taken from a elevator security camera in a corporate building somewhere in Asia. A man tried to steal a woman's purse and run away with it, but she caught him and proceeded to give him a PERFECT belly-to-back suplex...WITH a bridge pin!

boogie woogie feng shui
Damn! I want to see it but my Quicktime has been fucking up for no real reason lately.

BEST IN THE WORLD!!!
Bolt said:
We've already had several wrestling threads, but most of them just degenerate into me and Misfits talking about puroresu.

And what's up with the video? I can't view it but it sounds hardcore...
Yeah, true. That's usually what it turns into...cause me and Bolt know so much about wrestling beyond the states.

Wow...that's fucking crazy! That chick just gave him a back-body drop on his head!

Bolt said:
Damn! I want to see it but my Quicktime has been fucking up for no real reason lately.

Man, that **** is HELLA unreliable when it comes to Flash. Disable it.

Eye See You
So I hear Kurt Angle and Taz almost get into it on Smack Down! tonight because Angle is going to help Bishoff lead superstars into the ONE NIGHT STAND PPV.

Hariken is so fucking lucky, hes not only gonna get to see ECW stars but WWE stars too. Damn I wish I was going.

As long as they show it on Sky Box Office, I'll be happy. After all, it's the ONLY way I'll be able to see this event.

BEST IN THE WORLD!!!
Yeah....but as much as I wish I could go to One Night Stand, I have something bigger coming to my town next year....I will request work off so I can wait in line for WrestleMania tickets!!(I blew off school for tickets for "Anarchy Rulz" and the last WM that was in Chicago).

For The Greater Justice...
Forever Knight said:
Hariken is so fucking lucky, hes not only gonna get to see ECW stars but WWE stars too. Damn I wish I was going.

:nelson:

Here... To rub it in some more...
IMG_0001.jpg

:p

I'll be posting tons of pics, after I get home from the Event, in the official talkback thread.

http://forums.henshinjustice.net/showthread.php?t=2053

I can't fucking wait. *joygasm* :D