Eye See You
I know there are a few wrestling fans coming our way so let's see what they've got to say.

Born A Hero...Became An Avenger
He also announced that he kiss another male.... :ph34r:

Lol,I was never one of those,who hated the Rock for going to Hollywood.I think it's sad they tried to pull a Rock Clone on Orton,which they have failed badly.I doubt that he won't show up again,I mean look at Brock. :noesbueno

Eye See You
Orton was definatley better as the IC Champ with Evolution. I don't like what they are doing with him and Stacey now. He needs to be a heel.

Thank you!It's hard to find people that agree on that.I don't think Orton should have Ever...I mean EEEEEEEVVVVVverrrrr been champ..Specially not before RVD.It's mostly HHH fault though...He's pulling string and WWE and WWE's fan are suffering.Not just that,Vince might be putting out some of his own money for the company.Shane needs to take over and fast.

Eye See You
Yeah Vince will run it until the day he dies no doubt haha. But it'll go into good hands with Shane & Steph.

I was @ Summerslam when Orton won. I was pissed then. Benoit is so good. He could crush Orton.

According to Smack Down Results, Batista showed up.

and epect tons of interpromotional wars between Batista/BigShow/JBL, and Angle/HBK. It's gonna get exciting.

Yea,Vince is pretty good at his job,but Stephanie isn't considered "Daddy's Little Girl" for nothing.Shane isn't as close as Stephanie is to Vince,or Shane wouldn't be spending time with his family as much as he does.

Yes,I was majorly pissed when Orton won the title from BENIOT!.God,That guy deserves alot more and now,He is put against another guy,Jericho,who deserves another run at the title.Booker T,RVD,and probably Cena will never see the likes of World Title because of HHH.He's too power hungry and it sickens me,as being a fan for most of my 20 year life.

HBK/Angle,Now that's gonna be good.Someone in the back is doing their job,but this just shows they don't have place for these guys.

I hope Paul White or B wins JBL,which is promise to happen...I am just tired of JBL's title run.Give it back to Eddy or Kurt...****,Maybe even give it to RVD or Booker.Someone different than JBL...and I am not talking about someone like "It's Not My Fault" or any of his followers.I think Undertaker should get another shot before he calls quits.I mean,He has been the most loyal of WWE's Vets.I mean,That deservers something better,than the run he is getting.

Eye See You
Overall of that stuff what worries me most is the one night only ECW One Night Stand PPV in June. Vince has officially gotten rid of Heyman for good. The only hope I have is that Tommy Dreamer will be the man incharge of this.

Vince better now **** up the ECW name. I think they'll have some sorta tournament for the ECW World Title and the winner becomes the champ and then that belt joins the ranks of the WWE on either Smack Down or Raw. Those are some of the rumors so far. Hopefully something good comes out of this.

Hi my name is Hibiki Thunder and i have a problem...im adictited(sp) to wrestling.........lol

anyway, im a huge Batista fan (not sure if im the only one here or not) but im gald to see him finally get a title shot.

:mad: If Vince does ruin ECW...I'm done with WWE.The only reason I watch it anymore is for the lovely Trish.My favorite,Y2J and RVD,haven't got a decent push in such awhile and I am getting restless of it.

Yea, Batista is good wrestler and I like his storyline.I just wish he beat the shyt out of HHH in real life.I say,It looks good for him to gain the title at WM,but if it's against HHH.Doubt it my friend.