Top 5 Stables:
1. nWo (Hogan/Hall/Nash ONLY)
2. D-Generation X
3. Evolution
4. The IV Horsemen
5. The Cabinet.

S

scikaiju

I don't know if anybody caught TNA Impact today, but the Former Billy Gunn is being called the New Age Outlaw. Guess Vince let the copyright on the name expire. You know I like TNA but it's remindind me a whole lot of WCW near the end there, The guys going after the title are way past there prime for the most part and the thing peopel look forword to is the x-division matches.

And Joy is hot!!!!!

Eye See You
Yeah man besides the X Division I don't really give a crap about NWA TNA. It reminds me of wCw all over again.

Nash, Hall, Gunn, all of these old guys need to call it quits because it's getting pathetic. Guys like Batista, Cena, Angle, Edge, are now the blood of the business.

When I see Nash in action It makes me sick. These guys are over staying their welcome like Hulk Hogan.

S

scikaiju

I know dude it like see the old WWF at times. But my biggest gripe with TNA is I thought it was suppose to highlight the stars of the NWA when it started. I don't mind the occasional big name, star power is what brings in the fans, but they shouldn't over run the show. AJ Styles is the only guy who's had the world belt who actually got famous in the NWA. I remember when it started they ran show dates of the various nwa promotions. Now the only time you hear NWA it's when the talk about the titles. I think if they could have gotten away with it they would have dropped the NWA a long time ago.

That's why you all need to check out Combat Zone Wrestling. All the action of TNA's X-Division combined with all the attitude of ECW. Plus every year they have a HUGE Lucha style tournament, Best of the Best. But fans of strong style wrestling have action too. Plus all the sick fcuks like me get to see no-rope-barbed-wire-lightbulb-deathmatches now and then. That's the great thing about it. It has a VARIETY of wrestling styles. And no over-the-hill has-beens!!!Plus they operate out of the hallowed ground of Philly's Viking Hall, the birthplace of ECW!!!!

www.czwwrestling.com

:jam:

Eye See You
Who here is watching the PPV tonight?. I'm working so I'm going to miss it. The only ppv I ain't missing is Wrestlemania.

Predictions:
-JBL over Big Show
-Cena over Angle (*HBK interfearence)
-Heidenreich over Booker T.
-Joy Giovanni as Diva Winner.
-Bashams over Eddie/ReyRey
-DQ b/w Reigns/Taker.