The Remembrance of Old School/Classic Wrestling Thread: Old Wrestling Fans Join in!

Throwing Some Justice!
So we have a wrestling thread that people are talking about the modern days of mainstream and indies, etc. But yet, they're haven't been much talk about the history of legendary matches, great promos or great storylines of what happened from the 60's, 70's, 80's, or the 90's in the mainstream and indy wrestling promotions and what defined it. So let's go backwards and recount the days on that. From the NWA to the Attitude era, anything is welcome in here.

Live to Win
I remember my first WrestleMania being WrestleMania III back in 1987. I watched it on closed-circuit TV at the Universal Amphitheater with my mom and my sister. Without a doubt, the best match of the night was Macho Man Randy Savage vs. Ricky "The Dragon" Steamboat, followed by the Can-Am Connection vs. Magnificent Muraco/Cowboy Bob Orton opener. The first live wrestling event for me was a WWF house show at the L.A. Sports Arena, also in 1987. I don't remember much of it except for the main event, where Steamboat beat Honky Tonk Man via countout.

S

scikaiju

I used to watch a lot of wrestling back in the day starting with the WWF, then I found the NWA, AWA and WCCW as they aired in my area. I remember watching Mick Foley back when he was Cactus Jack in World Class Championship Wrestling competing for their light heavyweight title, considering how he looks now I'll let that image sink in lol. I was on vacation one time I caught a indie fed tv show where the world title I swear to God was a robe.

DON'T PUSH THAT BUTTON!
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UIe5MFlVsGA"]WWE/WWF Commercial Promo - YouTube[/ame]