[DISCUSSION] HJU: New Generation (A World Forgotten reboot)

In Justice, We Trust!
Funny you mention that, because I was talking about that with a friend of mine, how many of Agito's designs suffers from Iron Man Syndrome. :laugh:

anyways Duel...would you be cool if I came up with new Imagine and new weapons for him?

Pokemon master!
You can go ahead with the imagin weapons for New Den-O, reminder that I still need to review them =)

Alright, I'm gonna say that for the first episode, it's gonna start off with certain riders, I'm gonna pick half of the vets and half of the newbs. I dont' want to jumble this, the reason why the start takes soo long is that we wait for everyone else to start and finish. So Episodes ONE and TWO will split the roster, and Episode THREE will have all of us join up at some point... maybe FOUR or FIVE. lol

Since we're debuting in two parts, I'll kick start the RP early to make it a "one-hour special" to feature all riders. With that in mind, you have just a few days to be in the zone. So by Friday, who ever has supplied my bios, will go on to the first episode, anyone else who supplies afterwards, will be featured in episode two.

The first episode will take place in New York, the attacks will become global, rather that just one place... Japan*cough* The riders in America will fend off the Orphenoc threat

Second episode will take place in Vancouver Canada, the riders in Canada will fend off the Undead crisis... just so we don't do anything Blade related... again!

There will be a total of 5 monsters per episode, so I want you guys to brainstorm hard about who you want to battle. (5 Orphs and 5 Undeads). Both episodes will end when Nami approaches the riders in battle, so when ever you're done your fight OOC or message here, so we can clear the level.

We'll be using lightspeed travel, via. Rabbit Hatch, to transport us to a different threat each episode. I'm probably gonna cut the amount of riders per episode, because there times when we might drag a battle on, and others just suddenly dip and don't come back, or people just take too long. So Nami will either select the riders for battle, or people will volunteer, keep in mind that you can volunteer all you want... but Nami will decide who goes, so don't be hogging the fight slots. For the riders not selected in battle, will of course play villains or support in the lab with Nami, or both.

Comments or concerns?

The Meteor has landed
Just one, what if one of the monster that one of us want to want is taken by an another member? Do we work together to fight it or, do we need to choose another one?

Lurker
So... What's the verdict on Decade? Can I make a bio for him?

I would be fine with Dark Decade.

Ore, Sanjou!
I dunno if I'm going to join this one. somehow, I don't feel motivated to participate in any RPGs at this point in time. heck, my own RPG hasn't had any activity in months.

Pokemon master!
Savior: Members can choose to team up to tackle a certain monster is fine, this promotes team play =)

Galaxian: I'd like to see one for Dark Decade, give it a shot.

Climax: I know what you mean lol. To be honest, it's hard to get back into something without motivation. Should you choose to come back, it is welcome at any time.

daft: ...I don't really consider L'arc real lol.

Lurker
the riders in Canada will fend off the Undead crisis... just so we don't do anything Blade related... again!

Hm... Well, I think Nicholas will be there, being Canadian and all that.

There will be a total of 5 monsters per episode, so I want you guys to brainstorm hard about who you want to battle.
Hm... Bat Undead. :laugh:

For the riders not selected in battle, will of course play villains or support in the lab with Nami, or both.
I don't have either. Should I sign up a villain and/or support?

Welcome
So Duel, should I make another bio for the right side of W or am I allowed to make W just one guy?