Status
Not open for further replies.
When The Fruit Of Life Corrupts Men
Someone called?

swd.jpg

[hide]Yeah, I know it's Superhuman Samurai...[/hide]

Still find it hard to believe that D.I.C./Cookie Jar Entertainment hasn't sued Saban yet

Me too, but not because of the Super Samurai thing. The Samurai Rangers and Servo from Superhuman Samurai Syber-Squad have the same name for their morphers: Samurizers.

DAIMON PAWNCH
Can we PLEASE stop talking about fan sentai and get back to the topic at hand please?

Here, first concept/fan art picture courtesy of /m/

1320584844595.jpg

*looks at pic*

Well lets go ahead an throw this pic away.

Isn't it a little early? What would they have as a Vs Special for January 2013?

Well technically we were having rumors of Gokaiger's first movie long before this month last year. In fact if I remember last year Gokaiger was one of the first rumors... anyway, I would be surprised if this is true... though I don't feel like it is.

Last edited:
Nice post!!
Dukemon doesn't come up with rumors himself though...he picks rumors from 2ch that for some reason or another he finds reliable.

This is not my experience with dukemon's rumors. He's always seemed to just report whatever rumors are getting a lot of attention from Japanese fans, even ones that even he'd admit sounded pretty unlikely. We've had some other rumor-mongers that tried to stick to sources they found the most unimpeachable, but they get less attention because they post much less often (for obvious reasons).

I liked him when he wasn't a god
Dukemon's latest at Rangerboard is that Mio Acaba is possibly our Red Ranger for 2012. He's a little older than they normally cast (24 ... Ryota Ozawa, at 23, is the oldest Red we've had in a long while) but like many recent Sentai actors he's been in Gokusen and Tenimyu, so I think it's plausible

The Meteor has landed
Dukemon's latest at Rangerboard is that Mio Acaba is possibly our Red Ranger for 2012. He's a little older than they normally cast (24 ... Ryota Ozawa, at 23, is the oldest Red we've had in a long while) but like many recent Sentai actors he's been in Gokusen and Tenimyu, so I think it's plausible

*looks at blog, sees a picture of his Rider Head Collection*

Please let it be him!:buttrock:

i'm not keen on him, no offense it took awhile to get used to yudai chiba being gosei red at the time, though many of dukemons finds are legit this one I'll count this a rumor cast no.2 since we get about 3 group rumored casts anyway before we get to the real thing.

I don't think Toei would do an all-male team again. They make too much money from marketing the heroines as idols

And as someone once put it to me. If there was a sentai without a female ranger, the team's secret headquarters would smell like a locker-room. They need a female ranger to whip them into cleanliness.

Dukemon doesn't come up with rumors himself though...he picks rumors from 2ch that for some reason or another he finds reliable.
To be fair, they actually get it right sometimes, but i think it's too early for Gobuster's.

I've always found Dukemon's rumour-reports to be interesting reads. It alwats excites me on what's coming next. Sure he doesn't always get it right but he gets it right enough. Like weather forecasters i would say
gets it wrong often enough to not rely on but gets it right often enough to not ignore. =)

i'm not keen on him, no offense it took awhile to get used to yudai chiba being gosei red at the time, though many of dukemons finds are legit this one I'll count this a rumor cast no.2 since we get about 3 group rumored casts anyway before we get to the real thing.

Hmm that pic of 7 gatcha toys. My bet is 5 ranger-like toys, 1 robo-like to, and 1 other...?

Still i do hope Gavan and the space sheriffs are not in this, i'm not sure if i like Metal Hero mixing it up with Sentai. Not to mention the actor for Gavan is pretty old. I do hope he's dressed appropriately.

Hmm that pic of 7 gatcha toys. My bet is 5 ranger-like toys, 1 robo-like to, and 1 other...?
Still i do hope Gavan and the space sheriffs are not in this, i'm not sure if i like Metal Hero mixing it up with Sentai. Not to mention the actor for Gavan is pretty old. I do hope he's dressed appropriately.[/QUOTE]

wait wat does that mean, ur point out that he has an extensive kamen rider collection?

Still i do hope Gavan and the space sheriffs are not in this, i'm not sure if i like Metal Hero mixing it up with Sentai. Not to mention the actor for Gavan is pretty old. I do hope he's dressed appropriately.

wait wat does that mean, ur point out that he has an extensive kamen rider collection?[/QUOTE]

Well i was trying to remember from the previous years when we saw the initial picture of the gashapon keychain toys. it always turned out to be the 5 rangers and 1 robo and the last one is usually a repeat of the red ranger or something else entirely.

As for Gavan's clothing, i was referring to his Gavan-human clothing of brown leather jacket and white pants?

Status
Not open for further replies.