o_OI hope that Beast Morphers will be a better series than Ninja Steel is. I hope that it will be a one year series.

So it's still being called Saban's Power Rangers, even though Hasbro has taken over?
Haven't seen a grey area of owner ship like this since Wild Force...

Why is every good TV show Cancelled
So, I guess Hasbro buying this franchise happened differently than we thought. Apparently, they felt the brand had a lot of potential and was being grossly underused, so they went out of their way to buy it from Saban. It wasn't offered. Plus, they want to, not just continue the show, but would like to do films, video games and just about anything else.

R

raden238

Why does every theme song from the past 9 years always need to include "Go Go Power Rangers" in the lyrics? Be more original geez.

Why is every good TV show Cancelled
Did anyone actually see the episode itself? I looked up a few clips on Youtube. It's not terrible, but it does seem weird. I think it's going to take me a while to get used to Americans trying to do Kamen Rider humor, but it seems like it's got a lot of great, original stuff going for it already. I was a bit surprised as to how much thought went into the premiere.