Power Rangers Beast Morpher-talkback thread

D

Dr Kain

I'm guessing that Red being afraid of Chickens like in the original seemed a little too uncommon here in the United States. Not that many folks see live chickens everyday, so they had to pick a more common animal.

Yellow eating carrots is probably based off the rabbit energy aspect. Maybe having a Ranger being a low diabetic is just too mature for Western kiddies?

The thing is, carrots are not actually that good for rabbits.

Bunny Copter...that is all...

Also...

I'm just gonna throw this out there for no reason:

ADAPT MASKED RIDER AMAZONS, MASKED RIDER SHINOBI, MASKED RIDER QUIZ, MASKED RIDER MACHINE, HASBRO

D

Dr Kain

BTW, does anyone find it weird how the opening theme song is like 8 minutes into the episodes? What's the point of even having one if it is going to be close to the halfway point?

R

raden238

BTW, does anyone find it weird how the opening theme song is like 8 minutes into the episodes? What's the point of even having one if it is going to be close to the halfway point?

Not really, we've seen seasons where they show part of the episodes first before the opening theme song.

Anyway, I'm not really fond about the New Bulk and Skull. Now it's a male and female duo. They're like Team Rocket from Pokemon but not pestering the Rangers. It just really seems like every season now has to have some homage to the original. It's not necessary and I'm sure fans were expecting something different from Beast Morphers. But I'm still going to keep watching.

D

Dr Kain

Not really, we've seen seasons where they show part of the episodes first before the opening theme song.

Really? Is this a new thing from Dino Charge or Ninja Steel then? As all of the other series I have seen had the opening after like a minute or two.

Any ideas as to when the first part of Beast Morphers will release on DVD (#01 - 20)?

Missed most of it due to no stream or Nick.

Why is every good TV show Cancelled
They haven't been releasing the show on DVD until the entire series is over & the next one is airing, so probably not for a while.

They started this back up when they did Samurai part 1. Before then Turbo - Time Force also had a few minutes before the theme so re introduced for Samurai Part 1. (#01 - #20)

Thanks for the heads up on Beast Morphers Part 1.

The entire Nick run has been like that for me. I lost PR during Samurai. DVD is the only way to see it. No internet on PC.

Why is every good TV show Cancelled
I am no longer able to find the Linkara thread, but I just wanted to say that his review of Beast Morphers came out today.