[CASTING CALLS] Mighty Morphin Power Rangers: Order of the Beast Knights

is Mayor of Farmville
Plot: In the old Kingdom of Falchion, a witch named Morgana desired the throne of Falchion's kind yet strong King, thus compelling her to make a contract with a malevolent force named Lokar. With the King knowing this, he called upon his best soldiers and knights to prepare for battle, declaring war against Morgana and her unholy army of demons and Golems, hoping to protect not only himself, but also of the people living in his Kingdom. However, deep down, the King knew that in order for him to defeat Morgana, he must call upon mystic powers that are more powerful than Morgana's dark magic. Thus, he called upon a secret group known as the Order of the Beast Knights -- Knights that called upon the mysterious energies of ancient prehistoric creatures. With the Order leading the Charge, the King of Falchion engaged Morgana in a Long and bitter battle, with the eventual winner being the King. As Punishment, Morgana and her minions were banished into the netherworld for good. The King richly rewarded the Knights in secret, knowing full well that the knights of the Order did not wish to be known publicly.

Time has passed, and the legend of the brave king, as well as of the Knights of the Beast Order, were all but forgotten. Humans went on to live their lives in peace, with much of the major wars that happened in between being human vs. human. However, all that would change when Morgana began to emerge from the netherworld, the seal having been weakened over time. Having built up her anger for too long, Morgana decided to target the small yet bustling city of Angel Grove as part of a plan to build an empire. All hope seemed lost, as not even the police force could protect the citizens from the chaos brought about by Morgana. It was then that five teenagers -- descendants of the Beast Order Knights -- emerged from the shadows of the halls of Angel Grove High School, driven by the single directive of protecting the city from the evil Morgana and her minions. The five simply identified themselves as "Power Rangers"...

----------------------------------------------------------------

Rules:

No Godmodding. Although I shall allow a bit of dominance for villain characters, remember that the heroes should have even a smidge of a chance of getting in a hit.

If you feel that you could not post as your character for a set amount of time, You can request a fellow member to take over for you. Or, you can ask for it to be an NPC for a short period of time so that everyone can handle the character. If any member fails to post within a certain period of time without notification, it will automatically become an NPC character until the member returns.

Character Bios are a requirement for participation in the RPG.

Posts must be at least a paragraph or more.

If there are any conflicts between two members, they must resolve the issue outside of the RPG, either via PM or IM.

For those playing the Rangers, they must all belong to the same school.

Above All else, Have fun. It is a Role-Playing Game, after all. ^_~

-------------------------------------------------------
Weapons and Gear:

Power Morphers: Devices that allowed the Five Teenagers to utilize the power of the Dino Coins passed on from Generation to Generation. A Sixth Power Morpher and Dino Coin was rumored to have existed, but its whereabouts is unknown.

Dragon Dagger: A weapon utilized by the wielder of the sixth dino coin, its whereabouts is also unknown.

Blade Blaster: Standard Sidearm of the Rangers. Can transform into a pistol or a short sword.

Power Sword: The Red Ranger's Personal Weapon.

Power Lance: The Blue Ranger's Personal Weapon

Power Axe: The Black Ranger's personal Weapon.

Power Daggers: The Yellow Ranger's personal weapon.

Power Bow: The Pink Ranger's personal weapon.

Power Blaster: The combination of the five Power Weapons. It delivers a powerful blast that destroys any monster sent by Morgana.

Power Crystals: Five colored crystals that invoke the five Dinozords' combination into the Megazord.
-----------------------------
Dinozords: Metallic avatars of the Beasts from which the Knights drew power from in the past.

Tyrannosaurus Dinozord: The Red Ranger's zord. It can strike down foes with its claws or its tail. Serves as the Center of the Megazord.

Mammoth Dinozord: The Black Ranger's Dinozord. It Freezes opponents into place by blowing a blast of frigid air from its trunk. Serves as the arms and Back of the Megazord.

Triceratops Dinozord: The Blue Ranger's Dinozord. It can fire shots from its tail, which doubles as a double-barreled Cannon. Its horns can double as Grappling hooks, which allows it to drag down enemies. Serves as the Left Leg of the Megazord.

Pterodactyl Dinozord: The Pink Ranger's Dinozord. It fires two lasers that inflicts damage on its opponents. Serves as the Megazord's chestplate.

Sabertooth Tiger Dinozord: The Yellow Ranger's Dinozord. Like the Triceratops Dinozord, it can inflict damage on opponents using its Tail Cannon. Serves as the Megazord's Right Leg.

Megazord: The combination of the Five Dinozords. It is armed with the Megazord Saber, which it uses to deliver a powerful slash to finish off giant opponents.

Megazord Tank mode: The other combination of the Five Dinozords. Inflicts damage upon giant opponents through a barrage of Cannon fire, as well as Laser fire.

--------------------------------------------

Power Rangers:
------------------
Red Ranger: Kimberly Preston/Gatack Striker
Black Ranger: Aiden Gibbs/Demetrivamp
Blue Ranger: Daiki Kaito/Dark Kabuto
Yellow Ranger: Marion Rousseau/Denjin_Zaboga23
Pink Ranger: Serenity Garnet/MagiPink
Green Ranger: Wesley "Wes" Richter/Kain

Villains:
----------------------
Grand Witch Morgana: Available/NPC
Demon Knight Drago: Noah Burton/daftBLUE
Seamus: Available/NPC
Kanie: Available/NPC
Evil Putty Patrol: NPC

--------------------------------------------------

Bio Template
-------------------

Name:
Ranger Designation: (If You're a Power Ranger)
Appearance:
Ranger Appearance: (If you're a Power Ranger)
Weapons/Gear: (If You're a Power Ranger)
Zord: (If you're a Power Ranger)
Bio:

---------------------

Name: Kimberly Preston
Ranger Designation: Red Ranger
Appearance:
1265244318.jpg
Ranger Appearance:
PR101.jpg
Weapons/Gear: Power Morpher, Blade Blaster, Power Sword
Zord: Tyrannosaurus Dinozord
Bio: The daughter of a Well-to-do middle class family living in the eternally sunny city of Angel Grove, California, Kimberly is a diligent student that consistently receives good grades in her classes. In addition to her academic performance, Kimberly is also a member of Angel Grove's Girls' basketball team, where she is known to be the team's top scorer. Overall, she is the model student for a few of the students in the high school, as well as the teachers whose classes she attends. However, when she is not working hard at school, Kimberly is hard at work learning about the rich history of her own lineage.

That journey began when she was a precocious little girl of four, her curiosity piqued by the pendant given to her as a birthday present by her uncle -- one that had a terrifying-looking Tyrannosaurus design. Though she did find the design somewhat scary, it also compelled her to pester her uncle into what the design was all about, as it seemed important to her parents as well. Deciding well enough that Kimberly should know, her uncle began to tell her about the rich history of her family, as well as read her books about the Kingdom of Falchion. Kimberly listened, with wide-open eyes, to the stories her uncle told her of the heroic Tyrannosaurus knight, who cut down demons with his mighty sword, as well as of the Tyrannosaurus Knight's friends, who protected him from harm while he destroyed demon after demon. She would also learn from her uncle that the story really occurred, and that if ever the evil witch Morgana were to return, he would count on her to be the girl to stand up against the witch. Though Kimberly didn't have a shred of understanding of the significance of the war from long ago, she took her uncle's words to heart, simply because she believed it would make her uncle happy.

Years later, and Kimberly grew up from a child to a lovely young woman who seemed to have gained the adoration of some of the students in Angel Grove. Witnessing the rise of the Evil witch from the netherworld, Kimberly remembered the words her uncle spoke of long ago. This compelled her to not only seek out the other teens in Angel Grove High whose ancestors also belonged to the same order of knights as her great grandfather -- the Tyrannosaurus Knight -- but also bring out the Family Heirloom: The Tyrannosaurus Power Coin. Receiving a device known as the Power Morpher, she, along with the other Teenagers, went on to utilize the powers of the Power Coins, and become the Power Rangers.

Since that time, Kimberly has trained herself in using the sword, which was the very same weapon the Tyrannosaurus knight used in the war a long time ago. Whenever she is not studying at the Angel Grove High Juice bar or training in the Gym, she patrols the city, keeping an eye out for Morgana and her lackeys.

Last edited:
Lurker
Hey gatack can you reserve black for me? I'm gonna go to the doctor and as soon as I get back I'm gonna make my profile.

is Mayor of Farmville
Well...I could...

But I'd much rather see you draft a bio, dude.

Kryptonian Pride
Well...I could...

But I'd much rather see you draft a bio, dude.

Sure thing, but it'll have to wait until tomorrow. This Tuesday was especially work-heavy for me and now I'm unwinding by catching up on episodes of the Spoony Experiment and Atop the 4th Wall.

is Mayor of Farmville
Think I can have Yellow, Gattack?

Someone else wants Yellow too, dude.

Tell you what - I'll look at both bios while you and the other guy duke it out in a grain storehouse like Wong Fei Hung and Iron Robe Yim....whoever does best wins the spot.

Which brings me to this: No reservations for Blue and Yellow. Those are the only two spots left.

BRING ON DA KUNG FU RUCKUS!

Kryptonian Pride
Just because I'm a nice guy, DK can have the Blue Ranger. Would it be possible to play as Demon Knight Drago?

is Mayor of Farmville
Sure. I've got a pic for him, but for your sake, I'll let you pick.