[GAME] Mighty Morphin Power Rangers: Order of the Beast Knights

Sweet Sweets
Marion could never really figure out Aiden, though, that wasn't a really fair assessment since she didn't know him that long. However, she could easily tell that Kimberly seemed hurt and distraught from his seeming inability to care about the situation at hand. And even though Serenity was going to go with Kimberly, Marion went ahead and bit the bullet as well. "Well...I could tag along to, you know..." She thought that this would be a good way to have her standing among this group rise, that being part of the reason at any rate.

Kryptonian Pride
"This ought to attract their attention." Drago said gleefully and launched a blast of energy at a group of humans nearby, scattering them. "Insolent whelps!" Drago cried. "Our time is coming! You will bow down to us!" It was getting him nowhere. Those foolish Power Rangers still weren't showing up.

"Power Rangers! You will know the wrath of me, for I am your worst fears! I am Drago, Demon Knight of old! Face me!" he practically yelled before leading Bones to attack other humans.

is Mayor of Farmville
Garnering support from both Marion and Serenity, Kimberly felt a little better after the crushing feeling of disappointment she experienced moments ago. Turning to the two women, she smiled softly. "Thanks, guys," she replied, picking up her school bag. However, it was at that moment that she noticed a crowd gathered around the Juice Bar's counter. Her interest piqued, she calmly walked over to the counter as well, and at once, she heard a news report blaring through the radio on the counter, which belonged to the Juice Bar's proprietor.

"KAZL News Reporter Kevin Durant on the scene here in Downtown Angel Grove. Another one of these weird monsters has appeared, and the police have come to try and restore order. However, the monsters are unaffected by the police presence, and are continuing to trash the city! Several people have become casualties -- AAAAAAAGH!!!"

With the radio reporter's last outburst, many of the people in the crowd gasped in shock, fearing the worst to the voice that provided the news. However, this caused her to frown. Deciding to break away from the crowd, she turned her attention to the three other members of the team that have remained. "Monster attack in Downtown. Let's move out!" She commanded to the team, taking the initiative by sprinting out of the Juice Bar.

Sweet Sweets
"Ah, yeesh...an attack now? Hmph...." Though she complained slightly, she got up from her seat and made off after Kimberly. Of all the...haa, I guess these idiots don't follow any timetables...I was looking forward to just doing my assignments after this, but nooo... Though her thoughts were a bit selfish, she knew the scope of the problems. It was just that she had always been a little self centered...

Lurker
Aiden would go to the kitchen to make himself a cup of coffee when his Dad would enter the room alerting him about a monster attack, and his father said," So what's up? How is the whole team doing? They'll probably need your help soon, seeing as a creature is causing a ton of damage downtown." Aiden sighed and just replied as he took a sip from his cup," I really don't feel welcomed within the group, because for starters Kim and the other girls are just not the type of people I like to be around, and then the Asian guy I think his name is Dato or something like that, but ya he acted like I was a ghost. So ya if they want to be a great little team I've just decided to play the whole lone wolf card, and if they need my help they're certainly welcomed to ask."

Aiden started to walk off to his room and his Dad grabbed the chain from his collar and said," I could give a damn if you like your allies or not, but what you need to know is that you all are a group and to act like you're better then them just makes you not a part of the group." Aiden glared and said," Whatever Dad I'll start the bike up and head over there, but seriously I am not going to be apart of their group like we're in fifth grade playing make believe." The black ranger's father let go of his chain and Aiden headed to the garage to start up the black Suzuki B-king that his father had bought for him. Aiden didn't have a license, but he knew how to ride it well, so hopefully he wouldn't get pulled over. After putting the key in the ignition Aiden started the onyx beauty up and drove off towards down town, Angel Groves.

Princess of Equesteria
Finishing what she could in one sip Serenity followed the others ready to work out the bit of tension that had built up. Rather their one fellow comrade decided to show up had been in question did not place much thought into it. For the only thing that took first priority was the safety of the people in Angel Grove. Only time would reveal if the trust that could be seen amongst them was a strong bond or a mere illusion “Worst timing, eh? Yeah, I agree with you thereâ€

Marion might not have shown it outwardly, but Serenity got the drift that the attacks were unpredictable to say at the least.

is Mayor of Farmville
While Bones and Drago continued to terrorize the city along with the Putties, Kimberly, accompanied by the other Rangers that stayed with her, finally arrived. This immediately caught Bones's attention.

"Oh, so the Pesky Rangers finally arrived," Bones mocked, aiming his staff at the Rangers.

"Your evil plans will end here now, Foul Beast!" Kimberly replied angrily, reaching behind her for her Power Morpher. Upon Pulling out, she holds the Morpher forward.

"TYRANNOSAURUS!" She called out in a loud voice. At once, red energy sparks began to surround her body, forming a skintight red suit, as well as a helmet with a Tyrannosaurus motif. Upon Completing the Transformation, Kimberly did not hesitate to pull out her Blade Blaster, and began to slash the putties in the area with the Blade Blaster's blade mode.

Kryptonian Pride
"Well, well. This is a suprise." Drago drawled as he stepped out from the hordes of putties. "The Red Ranger. How I have longed to fight you." He held out the Shade Sword and pointed it at Kimberly. "This one is mine. You can have the rest."

Princess of Equesteria
Sharing much in common of the anger and frustration as their city was terrorized Serenity sighed inwardly at her friend’s declaration sounding a bit Saturday-cartoonish. Words Saturday-cartoonish that defined perfectly in a nutshell their dark intentions will not bear any fruit long there were those who loved this world. Reaching behind the voluptuous raven-hair young woman paused reaching for her won device as the red-clad warrior was being called out by this mysterious new comer. There was something about this new arrival she could not place a finger on, but there was a definite feeling of déjà vu about him.

“Tch…†Serenity thrust the Power Morpher forward, “It does not quite work that way and you’re about to find out why.†Great now Kimberly got her doing it as well. “PTERODACTYL!†She declared out in a loud voice. Quite not yet accustom to the power that overflowed move one foot back bracing her. When the energetic wave resided Serenity’s eyes reopen slowly adjusting as the helmet now enclosed around her head. Wanting to take down this masochistic new arrival charged towards the putties that acted to be his first line of defense. Another reason that pushed her forward aside that were the terrified faces of those cowering civilians to frighten fleeing for their lives.

Sweet Sweets
Arriving at the scene at the same time as Kimberly and the others, Marion didn't waste any time and proceeded to transform as well, using her Power Morpher. "Sabertooth Tiger!" She shouted. At once, a yellow bodysuit sparked and appeared on her body, a helmet with a Sabertooth Tiger motif also appearing. She brought her personal weapons, a pair of daggers, and also engaged the putties in combat, slashing at them quickly.