[GAME] Mighty Morphin Power Rangers: Order of the Beast Knights

Kryptonian Pride
Noah walked into the juice bar, looked around intently, and went to a table that was positioned fairly close to the rangers, but not close enough to make it seem like he was acting suspiciously. He ordered a simple cranberry juice from the bar so as to make himself less conspicuous against the swarm of teenagers. These people have become blinded. he thought to himself as he drank the cranberry juice. I wish I could go back to a time when men feared magic. Those were the days.

He felt a familiar sensation in his head. His hand dove into his pocket and pulled out the Demon Heart. His mistress was calling him. Downing the cranberry juice, he pulled his bag over his shoulder and left the juice bar. Turning into a nearby alleyway, he raised the Demon Heart into the sky and, in a flash of white light, he vanished.

Noah, not yet armored, reappeared in Morgana's throne room and knelt before her. "What is your will, mistress?" he asked.

Princess of Equesteria
Serenity scoffed at Aiden’s suggestion moving claiming the now empty seat, “Like I would let you set even a foot inside my home.†Resting both arms on the table, “You can’t honestly tell me you’re dense on keeping this under wraps and feel at ease knowing that either it can fall unto unwanted ears trusting they can keep it a secret. Hind that’s like walking into an open mind field with a target strap on our backs.†Tapping her finger lightly on the table sighed.

“It is not that this bothers me to sit down and relax a little, but feel that we’re playing a gamble here rather than somewhere more private like a park….or somewhere not so populated. Now do you understand?â€, Dropping the duffle bag between her feet reach down retrieving an unfinished water bottle. It was not that she did not mind hanging out with them continue to struggle with the trust factor.

is Mayor of Farmville
Letting out a sigh, Kimberly decided to join the table where Daiki, Serenity, and Aiden sat. Placing her backpack on the floor against the leg of the chair, she sat down across from Serenity, crossing her legs as she leaned back. "The reason I called all of you, is because I would like to take you all to the Natural History museum in Downtown Angel Grove. There is something that I want you to see. Something...that I believe will be very useful to us all," she told the three others that have gathered at the table. I cannot say it out loud, but apparently, there is an old temple at the very basement of the Natural History museum. I think we can use that as our Base of operations... she thought, her eyes scanning the crowd for any potential spies.

--------------------------

In a darkened room at an unknown location, Morgana, who had been sitting at her throne for quite some time, observed the past battle with five colored warriors known as Power Rangers. Though she wore a frown on her face, she did not quite show signs of anger; she knew that her Putties were not exactly strong. Hmmm...How insolent of them to stand up against me. But not to worry....That's just the tip of the iceberg. Let's see if they can still defy me once I make a huge splash... she thought, turning around upon hearing the voice of one of her trusted assistants.

"Ahh, Welcome back, Drago. How was 'school'?" Morgana asked Drago, who was still Noah Burton at that moment. While she said "school", she had sent Drago to spy on Angel Grove high, having an inkling that the Rangers she despised might have been attending school there. Shifting her focus back at the viewing pool, where she had been observing the previous fight, she waved her hand over the pool, causing it to repeat the same scene for the umpteenth time. "Well well, As for my plan? Kanie is hard at work creating me a powerful monster that will crush those pesky Power Rangers," she smirked, overly confident in Kanie's creation.

Sweet Sweets
"The Natural History Museum?" Marion let out a sigh. "If you say so, fearless leader..." Sometimes, she wondered why Kimberly was the one that was designated as leader and not her, since Marion was sure she outpaced her, at least academically. Though...gah, not everything can be determined by good grades...she's shown that... Marion would have liked to forget it, but the truth was that in their early fights, Marion wasn't that useful in battle, since she never was in a real fight. It was only thanks to some crash course training from their leader that Marion was doing relatively well now.

In Justice, We Trust!
Daiki blinked twice, his eyes fell towards Kimberley and he shook his head. "W-what? What? Oh um...y-you misunderstand me...I-I'm only here for a drink...and..." Daiki looks away from them for a second bitting his lower lip

I didn't really have anything else planned for this afternoon, true....and that museum...they seem like nice enough people but.... He looked away from them for a bit. "Um...I uh...I...g-guess I'll go..." He mutters

Kryptonian Pride
"An intriguing visit, mistress." Noah replied. "I have managed to narrow down several students who could potentially be the Power Rangers. They are as of yet unaware of me, both as Noah Burton and as Drago, so I will need to attract their attention somehow. I will try and set myself up working in the bar where they could potentially meet. As Drago, I will accompany Kanie's monster and assist it in fighting the Rangers." He stood up to take his leave.

Lurker
Aiden would look at Kimberly with a look of shock and also disgust. While it was great they would have their own like secret hideout Aiden just sighed and said," Seriously I'm fine with the whole fighting to save the world thing, but I'm not twelve so some lame secret hideout doesn't interest me that much." Aiden would get up and yawn before speaking," You guys have my number, so please when the monsters come and you need my help give me a call, but just because we're a team doesn't mean I have to spend every second with you guys."

Aiden would take his drink and leave as he started his fifteen minute walk home. During the walk Aiden would look at the morpher he had and just sigh, and begin to speak to himself," Jeez how can that preppy chick think that we were all going to just wanna hang out and be friends. Thankfully we have free will and I don't have to be apart of her little secret club." Aiden would shortly arrive home and then go to his room, turning his stereo to the loudest as it played The Gazette, and laid peacefully in his bed as he wrote poetry.

is Mayor of Farmville
Kimberly, upon receiving the strip of paper with Aiden's number, let out a sigh as she watched Aiden leave. Guess it's going to be tough to unify a team like this. Especially since the Knights are nothing more than a legend or a fairy tale. In any case... she decided, turning her attention to the others.

"For now, Just do what you need to do. I will alert everyone in case Morgana sends out a minion terrorizing the city," she told the others, pocketing the strip of paper.

--------------------------

Meanwhile, in the business district of Angel Grove, A Skeleton monster with a witch's hat appeared from out of thin air. Looking around at his surroundings, the monster, accompanied by a contingent of Putties, turned around to face Morgana, whose image appeared via a spatial rift. "Never fear, Bones is here," The monster, known as Bones, greeted, kneeling on one knee as he removed his hat and placed it against his chest. "Good. Now, Wreak havoc, destroy this place. This will cripple the Human's money flow, and they will recognize my authority!" she commanded, showing her knowledge of modern human civilization. "Your will be done, Your highness," Bones replied, bowing down in reverence. As Morgana's image disappeared, Bones stood up and put his hat back on. "All right, you wonderful little Nimrods. Let's go hunting," Bones declared, signaling the Putties to lead the charge with his sword, following closely behind. He then proceeded to signal the first shot by firing energy balls from his eyes, which then hit a nearby building and caused it to explode.

"HAHAHAHA!!! Cry, pathetic little humans! Cry!!!" he laughed manically, watching the people inside the office building run about in a state of panic. He laughed even more as the Putties started to pound some of the fleeing humans into mincemeat.

Last edited:
Kryptonian Pride
From Morgana's hidden location, Noah watched Bones terrorizing the humans. Now's my chance to reveal myself to the Power Rangers. he thought to himself. He raised the Demon Heart to a position in front of him and cried "It's morphing time."

"ANCIENT SHADOW!"

Minutes later, Drago stood in full battle armor, and transported himself to Bones' location. "Remember, as well as show the humans we have authority, we're here to finish off the Power Rangers." he instructed Bones. "Now, where are you, Power Rangers?"

Princess of Equesteria
Watching Aiden leave Serenity did nothing to prevent him from leaving as that was his decision to make. Returning her attention back onto the discussion raised an eyebrow lightly noting the disappointment strewn across Kimberly’s face from how they appear to be lacking the unification needed of a team. Tapping lightly on the table the young woman decided to keep an eye on their leader for the moment. “Do not take things so hard†Serenity spoke up, “He’ll come around eventually, Kim. Though for now should not be concern and give him some space. Hmmm…I’ve got nothing plan to do…so, I suppose could join you.â€

With Kimberly's current state it would be wrong to leave her simply alone.