[GAME] Mighty Morphin Power Rangers: Order of the Beast Knights

is Mayor of Farmville
In the ancient Kingdom of Falchion, Five Knights of brave lived in the shadows of the Kingdom, keeping a watchful eye over the people of Falchion from their secret hideout. Though they have not needed to emerge from the shadows, they have nonetheless performed their duties faithfully in the name of the King. Eventually, though, time did come when they were needed more than ever; That time was when Morgana decided to declare war against the King. The Knights of Five fought valiantly and tirelessly, until the day Morgana was defeated and banished to the Netherworld, where she would linger for Eternity. Or so people of Falchion would like to believe.

As time passed, the Kingdom eventually disappeared, along with the lore of the Five Knights that called upon the spirits of the ancient beasts. However, the tale would be told anew, as Morgana and her loyal servants would once again emerge from the depths of darkness to continue the work they were denied to complete long ago...

--------------------------------

It was another busy school day for many teenage students in Angel Grove High school, with many students taking notes as the teachers in various classes proceeded to lecture in the various subjects they taught. In one Particular class, a young woman with long, Blonde hair listened attentively as the teacher, who taught mathematics, lectured about the difference quotient.

"...And that is how you use the difference quotient. Remember this well, kids, for you will see this again in Calculus and beyond. It will be an integral formula from there," the teacher said, continuing to write various equations on the whiteboard using a black dry-erase marker.

Writing down the teachers words to the best of her ability, the blonde girl, named Kimberly Preston, began to think about something else, however. I wonder who Morgana will send out today she thought, remembering the first time she and the other Rangers fought against Morgana and her minions. Her thoughts would be interrupted, however, when a long and loud beep from the school buzzer sounded, signaling the end of school for the day. Letting out a deep sigh, Kimberly proceeded to pack up her things, and exited the classroom. Once in the hallway, Kimberly proceeded to her locker, and pulled out her cellphone, quickly writing up a text message that said:

"Meet me @ juice bar."

I hope they get this message she told herself inwardly, sending the text message to the other four rangers before putting her cellphone away. Deciding that she did not need to put anything in her locker, she promptly headed over to the juice bar to get a mango shake -- something she liked to drink during study time.

(And RPG is a-go-go. Remember, the Rangers have to be getting out of their respective classes LOL)

Princess of Equesteria
If the requirement finishing high school and obtaining a diploma was not in the signed contract to keep the part-time job would have skipped the remaining classes of that day. Already her duffle bag felt increasingly heavy by the amount of books and homework waiting to be done. At least they were flexible when it came close around exam time allowing the voluptuous young woman some time to study and take part in more leisure activity such as the upcoming archery tournament. “The tournament…†Serenity groan deeply hide her face, “I’ve nearly forgot to send my entry fee…great. Can anything else go wrong with this day?†pushing the school’s front entrance door wide open staring outside at the crystal blue sky.

As if to answer Serenity’s metaphorically question felt the vibration omitting from her coat pocket. Had her employer changed his mind about taking the day off today? No, the number flash across the screen and message stated otherwise. “Mou….you have the most despicable timing to be calling everyone together right now, Kim.†Serenity muttered. Sighing heavily shifted the weight of her bag onto the other shoulder changing towards home only to head towards the juice bar. “This had better be worth it.†Deleting the read text message from the phone’s incoming message folder pocketed it away. Reluctant at first Kimberly found herself amongst the most unusual bunch had only now started to memorize their names.

In Justice, We Trust!
Algebra....one of Daiki's worse subjects. Daiki arrived not so long ago, upon his arrival in the class, Daiki was given a thick book packed full of material to catch up on, and it was a subject he did not understand in the least. Daiki sat in his classroom, trying to keep up with the teacher but he found himself bored out of his mind and barely able to pay attention.He lets out a deep sigh as he kept an eye on the clock "Goddamn....it's only 2:15...." He turns his eye back to the chalk board, there was a huge test worth 75% Of their final mark coming up, Daiki knew that if he had any hopes of passing, he'd need to spend every waking moment between now and the day of the test studying in hopes of passing this course.

Lurker
Aiden was sitting in Chemistry going through the day's work like it was nothing, because science and math were nothing but remembering important points, and formulas. Two of the Jocks who sat in front of him would here Aiden snoring and they would begin to tug on the chain that was attached to his collar. Aiden would look up and then hear them ask," Hey Mr. Suicide why don't you give us your paper so you don't end up getting hurt now." Aiden would get up and then hand the paper to them, and as they reached for it he would pull his arm back, and then walk over turning his work in.

Aiden would walk back to his seat and speak to the Jocks while smirking," I'm sorry, but you have five minutes to finish, so you better hurry up." Aiden knew he would probably have to deal with them later, but the only person who threatened Aiden was Morgana, and her beasts. Aiden would take out his phone which was dark red and black, and also locked shut with small chains. Aiden would take out a small key from his pocket and then unlock the phone to read the text message from an unknown number. Aiden figured it was from Kim since she was the leader of the group, but at the same time he wondered how she got his number.

The bell would go off, and Aiden would rush out of the door and run through the hallways dodging everyone who was just exiting their classes. Aiden knew that amongst all of them he looked weird, but he was glad that he found other ways around then just the hallways. As Aiden got closer to the Juice Bar he would see Kim walking in the same direction. Aiden would hurry over to her and look at her as the chain from his collar was shaking, and he would speak," So I guess you want us to hang out together, because we're teammates or is it just so we can just all be together when Morgana tries to conjure up another **** storm?" Aiden would chuckle at what he said, and then he'd reply to his comment," Not like it really matters since we're never going to lose to her."

Sweet Sweets
Marion had finished her history class for the day and was planing to head straight home when she got Kimberly's message. Haa...and here I was looking forward too resting in a nice bath to wash the stress of the day away... She did well in her classes, but it was kind of tiresome for her to be keep up such a good academic standing. Nonetheless, she headed to the Juice Bar, where everyone else was gathering.

"Could you not use uncouth language, Aiden?" She told him as she sat down. "We shouldn't debase ourselves by using such vulgar language..." She said this, but Marion had a bad habit of slipping into French and cursing when she was upset....she was aware of this, but was projecting it on someone else at the moment.

is Mayor of Farmville
Upon arriving at the Juice Bar, Kimberly fully expected to study a bit before the other Rangers arrived at the location; however, this plan was somewhat put aside as she noticed Aiden and Marion arrive at the entrance at almost the same time as her. "Good after noon, Marion and Aiden. Glad you could join me right now," Kimberly greeted, proceeding to focus on Aiden as she went on to address his question. "To answer your question, it is a yes on both counts. However, there is also one important thing that I must tell you all about, and I will bring that up once Daiki and Serenity get here," she replied, her stern eyes trained upon Aiden.

Lurker
Aiden walked over and ordered a frozen coffee, and then sat back at the table with Kim and Marion. It was awkward sitting next to the two, because while they liked hanging out together, Aiden was very awkward sitting with the other rangers. The anti social ranger would take out his journal and would start drawing a picture of a centipede wrapped around his arm looking back at him as if the picture was showing Aiden looking in a mirror.

Aiden would sit there quietly looking up at the two every now and then, and when they started going off at his cursing Aiden would just reply with a simple answer," You control yourselves, and I'll control me. Plus it isn't like there is a point in being a decent person like you two." Aiden would rip the picture out and then throw it to the ground and sigh," Damn art it takes fifty worthless drawings to come up with a good one."

Princess of Equesteria
There were millions of places she could be right now doing something different than standing in front of the juice bar. This goes without saying keeping bound to the promise made her way inside to join the others. The juice bar was more or less like a melting of jocks, brainiacs and other social classes underneath each day after school wandered what purpose had Kim selected this location considering their ‘extra’ circumlunar activity.

Shifting the bag to one side Serenity glance around the floor in search of the others till Marion’s voice fell directly onto her ears. It seem that the only one not accounted for was Daiki made her feel more or less relieved not to be the last one to arrive, but worried if the guy didn’t get the memo. “Sup?†Serenity walk over, “Umm….Not sure how to put this quite lightly to you Kim, but if this little get-together of yours isn’t about what it appears to be I’d suggest that you start thinking of a different location.†Moving her head to one side indicating they weren’t alone in the juice bar.

In Justice, We Trust!
Daiki came off the bus like he normally would, his focus was buried in his phone as the bus drove away. Finishing his text, Daiki looked up and blinked, seeing an interesting looking juice bar across the street. Daiki hadn't noticed the bar before, moving his tong around he begins to think Hmmm....I am rather thirsty....why not? He thinks. A smile on his face as he stepped inside.

Inside, Daiki noticed a lot of familiar looking faces about, some he even recognized from his classes. He avoided the crowd as much as he could and took a seat at the bar, he blinks looking at menu that was right in front of him.

Lurker
Aiden saw that finally the two people they were waiting for were hear, but while Serenity noticed the group, Daiki went and sat away from them. Aiden would hear Serenity's remarks on the whole ranger meeting in public and he commented," Well maybe we can all just go over to your house next time. Well that is if you don't like the whole in public thing, but for now I have to go get the Asian guy."

Aiden would then get up and walk over to the bar sitting next to Daiki, and then wave his left hand in front of Daiki's face as he was looking at the menu. Aiden would laugh and then look over at the table where the other rangers were sitting at and he said," We're over here not at the bar, so come on stop avoiding us now......I mean we're teammates of course." Aiden would then get up from the bar and walked over to the table annoyed that he was avoiding the team.