Anyone else has a feeling Luckyuro might turn good at the end and survive the show?

Budou though
I'm really hoping that Luckyuro and Candelilla get some some type of redemption in the end. I like them more than I do the Kyoryugers and after playing Luckyuro song over 200 times, I couldn't handle him getting destroyed.
those two will turn human. Luckyuro turns into a cute young boy or something and Candelilla turns into a cute highschool/college girl.

Shining~
those two will turn human. Luckyuro turns into a cute young boy or something and Candelilla turns into a cute highschool/college girl.

Lucky is female apparently, also, Candelila already has a human form :laugh:

I liked him when he wasn't a god
IIRC, some of the fansub groups decided that Luckyuro was female because the Japanese wiki describes hir as a witch - written with the kanji for "evil woman." Also (spoiler for forthcoming episode)

[HIDE]According to the Toei site, in the next episode Ai Orikasa will play Luckyuro in human form, posing as Candelira's mother[/HIDE]

CRETINS! ALL OF THEM!
Lucky is female apparently, also, Candelila already has a human form :laugh:

But Candelila's human form already exists as a person since they stole her image from an idol on a magazine.

CRETINS! ALL OF THEM!
I got the Kyoryuger Character Song album, the first song is Luckyuro's theme! It's awesome and so upbeat hahaha.

Which one is it: is Lucky a boy or girl?!

Sadly Luckyuro uses 'boku' which doesn't tell us much :shakefist

Shinya seems to think it's a female fan...

Seen episode 40; given what happens, Nossan seems to point out two potentially redeemable villains: Luckyuro and Candelilla ; while both are evil, they seem to be more evil because they feel it's what they should be as Deboth than anything else : but as the Joy knight and fun Spy, they have in them the potential of stopping being evil and follow their true nature.
After all, Torin is evidence that being Deboth and good is possible.
Torin was evil until he was touched by the beauty of Earth and dinosaurs ; perhaps Lucky and Candy might have their heart touched as well, since episode 38 for Lucky and episode 40 for Candy have shown they can show a soft side, even in front of their enemies (Amy for Lucky, Nossan for Candy)

I liked him when he wasn't a god
The Nossan/Candelira thing is dreadful, further proof that Sanjo should never write romance again, and just makes me want to see her killed off even more. Although I generally enjoy Kyoryuger, I won't look back on it so fondly if Luckyuro and Candelira survive. Can't the other Deboss destroy them for trying to help the Kyoryugers?

(sorry Lucky, you're adorable, nothing personal)

I don't know what you're talking about, it was lovable. Candelilla doing Nossan puns was very cute, like a developing crush.

The fact that she actively went against the Deboth goals means a lot, too. But of course, the ramifications of this episode will depend on what path she pursues in the future.