Anyone else has a feeling Luckyuro might turn good at the end and survive the show?

Yeah, I definitely thought that after this weeks episode. Luckyuro has always been cute and I also thought he'd probably make it.

I guess it was after that episode with Canderilla and the baking Deboth monster. I was like, "are these two seriously evil"? Well now I can see Luckyuro definitely isn't.

Disappear into light!!
Gyodai is cuter than Luckyuro, and a heck of a lot more sympathetic. And that's saying something. :laugh:

No he's not. Gyodai is a strange alien with an eye in his mouth. I may not peg him as an evil alien, but that because he's simply mindless and harmless other than his enlargement beam.

And what is Luckyuro but a "harmless" monster-enlarger? He's twice been shown to not be exactly competent when carrying out solo missions. And his grumblings against Deboss is mostly just not wanting to bear bad news or getting put upon. Not exactly the same as a poor slave or chained animal you'd like to set free.

Luckyuro was one "lucky" Rin drink away from defeating the whole Kyoryuger main team. And even when he failed he managed to buy time for Chaos to revive everyone.

He's the Deboss silent MVP. Kinda like Souji except more people like him.

Would like to change his avatar
What's wrong with Gyodai, man? It's not his fault that the bad guys are exploiting the thing his people are known for and using it for harm. He's just a sleepyhead slacker, held against his will (at times drugged by the villains to keep control over him). He loves to eat and misses his peeps. His brain is the size of a cow's and he's taken advantage of by his cohorts. If you want to pick on someone from Gozma, pick on Gator, that guy can be a pest. :laugh:

Lucky seems to be a survivable/redeemable character, but I wouldn't mind a plot twist from him either and turns into a sociopath who thrives on misery.

I mean Yusandewani, from Abaranger, turned out to be pretty amusing as Mikoto's "sidekick" and Ranru's "stalker". I was also kind of surprised Bae was a Jyuken user and not a Rinjyuken user.

I have a soft spot for 3 string villains.

Then again...

[hide]
...in Magi, I really thought Titan was going to live, until he got octopus raped.:sly:

So Lucky might be Deboss' victim and got batsh*t crazy. Who knows.

[/hide]

I liked him when he wasn't a god
[HIDE]No! No! What kind of sick bastard would let an octopus do that to my poor cute Luckyuro! DDD:[/HIDE]

Let's Morphin
So Lucky was a girl all this time?
Changes my perception of the series.

Rewatching the episode of Luckyuro attacking the Kyoryugers with Debo Akkumoon makes me thinking that Luckyuro will gone berserk and attack at full power after the Kyoryugers defeated Candellira. Past Sentai have shown this plot before although I can only remember Insarn from Gokaiger. It is where a villain that doesn't seem a threat got into a revenge-mode to avenge their fallen comrade.

But hey, this is Riku Sanjo's series so we can't expect the same from Kyoryuger.