The HD Remaster of FFX had improved soundtrack in my opinion. Although it was also quite unfortunate that only the main characters' faces were updated to HD.

Administrator
Staff member
I enjoyed playing through the game again. If I remember correctly, this was the international version, which had some stuff that we never got in the states during the original release. So, we got more content, which is awesome. But the refresh did nothing to hide the flaws with the game from gameplay frustration to the side characters whose faces needed more work or some of the terrible voice acting.

I have played HD remaster only for one time.It was very awesome to play and enjoy more.The faces of the characters in HD version looks very awesome.I hope that this new HD remaster will definitely attract more gameplayers towards it.

I played the HD remaster, and I enjoyed the soundtrack and all of the new features they put in there from the international version which existed only in Japanese previously. Updating only the main characters faces was something that didn't feel right to me, everything looked kind of weird.. But they're the ones who are going to get the most screen time, so I understand the developer's choice.

I have played the remastered version twice. As compared to the original form, the remastered one is its superb graphics and sound. I would personally encourage those that have not watched the remastered version to give it a try.

Not yet. I am running out of on the credits at Steam. So I don't think it'd be possible for me to get the HD remaster. But that's something is on my to do list this year. And I wish to try the remaster. I heard a lot about it. I wonder how many people have played it and had fun with the remaster options.

As the name suggests, HD remaster was an upgraded version in terms of sound and graphics. The facial changes made in some segments were widely appreciated and easily accepted. I always prefer to try an upgraded version of any game and HD Reamaster version completely met my expectations.

I played the HD remaster, and I enjoyed the soundtrack and all of the new features they put in there from the international version which existed only in Japanese previously. Updating only the main characters faces was something that didn't feel right to me, everything looked kind of weird.. But they're the ones who are going to get the most screen time, so I understand the developer's choice.
Well, to me, they were being cheap about updating only the faces of the main characters. Not enough budget lol.

As the name suggests, HD remaster was an upgraded version in terms of sound and graphics. The facial changes made in some segments were widely appreciated and easily accepted. I always prefer to try an upgraded version of any game and HD Reamaster version completely met my expectations.
HD facial improvement were not that good. But the other gaming environment and upgrades on the other hand were better. And it made a lot of gamers feel comfortable around the remastered version. That being said, the HD upgrades seems to be good enough for many who wanted to play.

HD facial improvement were not that good. But the other gaming environment and upgrades on the other hand were better. And it made a lot of gamers feel comfortable around the remastered version. That being said, the HD upgrades seems to be good enough for many who wanted to play.
I have not gotten around to playing the HD remaster but from the reactions I am seeing here, it seems pretty promising. I would definitely like to see the change in the main characters faces that you are talking of. Honestly, I don't understand how the HD facial improvement could be a problem overcast. Now I am even more curious. I will try to get the game the first chance I get.