Anyone else has a feeling Luckyuro might turn good at the end and survive the show?

After watching episode 38, I've noticed a noticeable point : Luckyuro was written in a very sympathetic way: his soft side as a genuine kid-like character was highlighted, since he shows his shoujo manga fanboy point: and when he meets Amy, instead of fighting her, they almost have a friendly chat as fellow manga fans, and Lucky showed his sensitive side. More important, that side of Luckyuro's personality didn't come out of nowhere, since in previous episodes, he already showed that when he had fun, he could forget about being evil : in the episode with Amy and the rich brat, when he cared more about playing than stealing the Guardian stone, when Dogolf gave him games to make him forget turning Endolf big, or when he avoided the Debo monster strict teaching team in the previous episode, and even, when inside the Spirit base, he read Amy's manga instead of destroying the Kyoryuger's headquarters. Besides, once again, Sanjo plays with how Amy and Luckyuro have some common points, like in episode 14.

As such, Sanjo seems to want the viewers to have some sympathetic feelings about Lucky, and show that he has the potential to stop being evil, which makes me doubt he would kill the character, especially since Kyoryuger is a lighthearted show.

Your thoughts?

I've been hearing how popular he is with the kiddies the whole year, so I wouldn't be surprised.

I liked him when he wasn't a god
Luckyuro is adorable. I will cry if anything bad happens to him. Although if all his pals are killed off, what will he do??

"あぁあぁっーー…!いぃやあ…あ"
Luckyuro can't die because he is my favorite character in Kyoryuger and he is popular with the kids so he must live on

I'm really hoping that Luckyuro and Candelilla get some some type of redemption in the end. I like them more than I do the Kyoryugers and after playing Luckyuro song over 200 times, I couldn't handle him getting destroyed.

Disappear into light!!
Definitely my favorite villain in Kyoryuuger, closely followed by Chaos. Luckyuro just entertains me, no matter what he's doing. It's not just his writing and character but his look and how the suit actor played the part. In earlier episodes, I would watch the villain scenes twice and I just watch everything Luckyuro does the second time around.

Luckyuro doesn't appeal as a villain should, and if you have a problem with that, fine. But he's just a fun lil' dude.

Luckyuro do come across as being a villain but not villainous. He is not driven to it and only did his part to avoid punishment, and have no to desire to be evil. Granted, he also does not object to the villainy of his colleagues and never voiced any objections to killing people and subjugating the planet.

Then again, more devious villains have survived and turned good before so I won't count out the possibility. Luckyuro could just be Sanjo's take on the Sentai trope of the villain that ended up turning good.

Don't laugh, Mr Grumpy! He is CUTE CUTE CUTE and I love him. So there.

Luckyuro looks like he should be one of one those one-shot monsters made from a doll that fails to do what the villains want. Not one of the main foes.

Gyodai is cuter than Luckyuro, and a heck of a lot more sympathetic. And that's saying something. :laugh:

I liked him when he wasn't a god
GYODAI IS A DEMON FROM THE VERY DEEPEST DEPTHS OF HELL. Luckyuro just wants to read shoujo manga and make the humans laugh.