Well firstly I would agree with the whole not taking YouTube videos as a true indicator of a game, because I have been fooled before. I have not personally tried this but it seems pretty interesting, but then again I am also limited on funds like so many others.

Hustle-Loyalty-Respect
Yeah, I tried it. I've tried all of the Final Fantasy games, and yes, I mean all, haha!
It's really nothing special, not good either. Pretty boring if I'm going, to be honest. The graphics were terrible, and don't let me get started on the music... The game had no tactics whatsoever, so it wasn't the best game - And I would not recommend it unless you really want to try it!

@Rexy It's quite true that the version of Final Fantasy at this level wasn't perfect, I would agree to that, but that doesn't mean it was completely useless. It still offered a little glimpse of what we have now in the new versions after the FF Type-0. Take for instance, what we now have in version like Finally Fantasy 12, it's the lapses in the lower versions that helped with the upgrades in the new ones.

@Rexy It's quite true that the version of Final Fantasy at this level wasn't perfect, I would agree to that, but that doesn't mean it was completely useless. It still offered a little glimpse of what we have now in the new versions after the FF Type-0. Take for instance, what we now have in version like Finally Fantasy 12, it's the lapses in the lower versions that helped with the upgrades in the new ones.
That's true. I mean, the game is worth playing, it's just not something you're going to keep playing if you have played the other FF games as the other ones are MUCH better.

My cousins had this on their PS4, and guys good luck to all who try it. The game was incredible slow to charge, graphics were good but not great, and according to them, it was kind of boring. Apparently, they tried to make it more like a movie style, but the result was a plot somehow abstract to catch, so they ended up getting rid of it. Not their favorite for sure.

Some of my friend have tried and their review is not great. With that in mind i kinda lost my interest in trying it.

I'm not able to try it though but I had a lot of research about it. Its a good looking game based on the videos I watched. Maybe I will try to download it and play.

I haven't tried also playing the games but I am receiving reviews to other people that are saying that such game has a good concept but have some few setbacks while you are playing the game. Most probably is the mouse has nothing to do in the game. It is more appropriate to use a the play station gaming console keypad mouse cannot be used in here.

The FF type-0 game is my next game to try out, though I have a friend who is very used to this particular type of game and has become an expert in that very game. The game I cherish most which I play often is the horror game. The horror games are quite captivating and very exciting for someone like me who loves lots of excitement in games.

I have not tried it yet but I am thingking of putting this on my game list to be play. But I still have a lot of games on my list. So incase, it will take time.

One of the best of the game series if you ask me. I first played it in PSP back then and bought it when it was released in PS4. Some say that it lacks story and gameplay but for me, this game provided awesome experience and a good storyline. If you are also a completionist type of gamer, you can try to play until you get 2 endings of this game.