@overcast I have come to realize that most times YouTube experience shown in video clips aren't always 100% the same in reality. From the video, it would look intense and interesting but when you actually get to it in real life, it would be same. So therefore, I don't always regards YouTube videos top notch until I play the same game myself.

You are right about the exaggeration in YouTube videos. But I think we need to see it so we can be interested to play the game. Some people play the game expecting to experience what YouTube has shown while some people play to prove YouTube wrong. Either way, the advertisers still benefit. :D

Hustle-Loyalty-Respect
You are right about the exaggeration in YouTube videos. But I think we need to see it so we can be interested to play the game. Some people play the game expecting to experience what YouTube has shown while some people play to prove YouTube wrong. Either way, the advertisers still benefit. :D

Definitely you're correct, as much as things are exaggerated in YouTube video clips, it's actually paramount to still watch it, for its from the viewing of the supposed video clips on YouTube that one's interests and urge soarers to getting such games and playing it. Those that are playing to prove the YouTube video clips are really good at critic works, they are funny people though :rolleyes:.

Definitely you're correct, as much as things are exaggerated in YouTube video clips, it's actually paramount to still watch it, for its from the viewing of the supposed video clips on YouTube that one's interests and urge soarers to getting such games and playing it. Those that are playing to prove the YouTube video clips are really good at critic works, they are funny people though :rolleyes:.
I agree that most of the videos that are available on the internet are a superlative version of the original. The reality falls far behind. This is the reason why I never rely on them solely. It is face to face reviews from friends that I trust the most.

Hustle-Loyalty-Respect
I agree that most of the videos that are available on the internet are a superlative version of the original. The reality falls far behind. This is the reason why I never rely on them solely. It is face to face reviews from friends that I trust the most.

@amitkokiladitya I haven't really tried getting reviews from my playing mates, normally I judge from how and what I experienced while playing the so game. But, I definitely believe that getting reviews from your friends that are active gamers would be helpful in determining if a so game is worth investing ones time in. Maybe I would start giving it a trail than just relying on my individual review after playing.

@amitkokiladitya I haven't really tried getting reviews from my playing mates, normally I judge from how and what I experienced while playing the so game. But, I definitely believe that getting reviews from your friends that are active gamers would be helpful in determining if a so game is worth investing ones time in. Maybe I would start giving it a trail than just relying on my individual review after playing.
I agree that every person has a different taste and we cannot rely on what others feel and think. But, it is not possible to invest in buying every game. My financial condition does not allow me to do so. This is the reason why I have to be selective while buying games. It is only on reviews that I can rely before buying a game. And if I get to play it beforehand, it is a blessing in disguise.

Hustle-Loyalty-Respect
I agree that every person has a different taste and we cannot rely on what others feel and think. But, it is not possible to invest in buying every game. My financial condition does not allow me to do so. This is the reason why I have to be selective while buying games. It is only on reviews that I can rely before buying a game. And if I get to play it beforehand, it is a blessing in disguise.

@amitkokiladitya This is exactly my point on why I completely agree with you on this. It's actually cost incentive in buying all games that popped up in the gamers world. Investing in all of them is quite impossible to my understanding, although I know there are some certain groups of people that have excess money to spare who can actually afford to buy any game without needing a review but such is not something you get to see/experience everyday. It's wise to make use others reviews and determine the best games to hook up with and enjoy it as those people did.

I played it the other day up to half way. It is not a bad game, bearing in mind that I was playing it for the first time. The first experience with any game appears challenging, however, it appears good to me. I hope to complete playing it so that I can understand if fully.

Yeah, I tried it. I've tried all of the Final Fantasy games, and yes, I mean all, haha!
It's really nothing special, not good either. Pretty boring if I'm going, to be honest. The graphics were terrible, and don't let me get started on the music... The game had no tactics whatsoever, so it wasn't the best game - And I would not recommend it unless you really want to try it!

@amitkokiladitya This is exactly my point on why I completely agree with you on this. It's actually cost incentive in buying all games that popped up in the gamers world. Investing in all of them is quite impossible to my understanding, although I know there are some certain groups of people that have excess money to spare who can actually afford to buy any game without needing a review but such is not something you get to see/experience everyday. It's wise to make use others reviews and determine the best games to hook up with and enjoy it as those people did.
I think those who have excess money survive in a different world. For them everything in life is easy. But, for people like things are entirely different. Our limited funds always force us to choose the excellent from an array of best.

Hustle-Loyalty-Respect
I think those who have excess money survive in a different world. For them everything in life is easy. But, for people like things are entirely different. Our limited funds always force us to choose the excellent from an array of best.

Yeah my dear, the power of money is really alluring and most of people that have access to it in abundance normal tend to be extravagant and careless in its spending because they are well aware there is more from where the one that they are already spending come from.

But when you have average or even lesser funds, you tend to be wise and more practical in your spending, especially when it's leisure related (games) and this is the angle we (you and I) fall in.