It's the one for PSP, if I remember correctly. Anyway, I was not able to play it well since the PC port was garbage since your mouse is useless. Anyone else tried this game in the console?

I have just listened about it from one of my friends. He told me that this game is much valuable and enjoyable on the playstation. However, I have not played this game yet. The game was looking much impressive in the way that he told me about the game.

I have heard little things about this game. I have neither even attempted to play, nor any of my friends has played it. It is not a common game I hope, but I will find time to play it and give reviews in the next forum.

I have not played but they say its a good game and not a great game -also they say it takes awhile to get a grip on the story-and trying to find out whats going on. It looks to have a lot of war going on though-if you like that sort of thing-but people seem confused whats going on in this game sometimes?

I have not played but they say its a good game and not a great game -also they say it takes awhile to get a grip on the story-and trying to find out whats going on. It looks to have a lot of war going on though-if you like that sort of thing-but people seem confused whats going on in this game sometimes?

This is the first time I heard about this game and from the thumbnail of the youtube video you shared at first glance I thought it was Cloud again from Final Fantasy VII but I checked again and it was a different character. From the author of this thread she mentioned it was a psp game and from the youtube clip you shared it was a ps4 game, is that a different game?

This was the first and I did play it a few years ago, it was one of the worst experiences with this game and if one of my friends didn't buy the new version I would never play this game.
It was slow, bad tactic and graphic and an ugly music.
I do not advise you to play this version.

It's the one for PSP, if I remember correctly. Anyway, I was not able to play it well since the PC port was garbage since your mouse is useless. Anyone else tried this game in the console?

I haven't tried it yet.

I just watched the video and I loved it. Yeah I agree, a lot of war indeed. But I think the wars can't come up all at once while playing the game. It looks like a trailer which is capturing the best parts of the game.

I have not tried personally but I have seen some of the friends playing. Considering small handheld consoles are not my thing. I prefer to ignore it. I have also seen someone play it on youtube too. Not many good fans of it from what I have seen.

Hustle-Loyalty-Respect

This is exactly the same feeling I had, I would have loved to try the game out it seems very confusing along the way, so as a result of it, I drew back on taking it up but I'm quite sure that sooner or later, I would definitely have to play it, there is no doubting it.

Hustle-Loyalty-Respect
I have not tried personally but I have seen some of the friends playing. Considering small handheld consoles are not my thing. I prefer to ignore it. I have also seen someone play it on youtube too. Not many good fans of it from what I have seen.

@overcast I have come to realize that most times YouTube experience shown in video clips aren't always 100% the same in reality. From the video, it would look intense and interesting but when you actually get to it in real life, it would be same. So therefore, I don't always regards YouTube videos top notch until I play the same game myself.