Drew made his way through the ruined city, winding around twisted piles of metal and ash. He had followed the voice to this point, but it had grown silent. A quick glance behind him confirmed that Shanti was following him. At the same time, the voice spoke again.

"WHO'S THERE?!"

Drew looked around, trying to pinpoint the source of the voice. Out of the corner of his eye, he saw Shanti duck under an archway. Moments later, he heard her talking to whoever had been calling to them. He also ducked under the archway and joined in the conversation.

"Oh, hello. What're you doing in this part of town?"

Lurker
Lumin stepped in front of the screen , revealing herself to Kagami. The man didn't seemed fazed at all and a few moments later the doors opened for them. An assistant ushered both her and Maki in. When they were inside, the doors closed, leaving them alone with the man. Lumin noticed every shutter was closed, and his computer was turned off. Kagami looked at her.
"So..."
Lumin reached into her pocket, and pulled out an object. Holding her hand open in front of her, the blue Gatack Zector buzzed softly in her palm. Kagami smirked slightly.
"Just as I thought. First, Kabuto finds his way home. Now the second prodigal son has returned. He sat down in his chair, leaning forward and clasping his hands together.
"You have curiosity in your eyes."
Lumin gulped and dropped her arm to her side, allowing the Zector to fly freely. It buzzed in midair.
"What...what is the rider system? When I used it, I had no idea what I was doing. But it moved..."
Riku smiled.
"On its own?"
He leaned back.
"The rider systems are made of some of the most advanced robotics available. They are able to bond to a person's unique biorhythm and adjust its own machinations to successfully enhance the physical prowess of its user. Basically...it makes you better and what you do best. If you are a fast runner, it enhances your legs. You have great endurance, it enhances your stamina, etc. etc.."
Lumin tried to warp her brain around all of it.
"How can it do all that...I never had any training with it or anything."
Kagami pointed at the Zector.
"They are more than they look. Each Zector is a critical component to the suits. They are the things that work everything. The Zectors handle all the advanced calculations needed to properly run the suits. They study the users and use that information to correctly assume the needed abilities of the suit."
Lumin was impressed.
"But...how?"
Kagami watched the Zector.
"A.I.
Each of the Zectors has an artificial intelligence installed into them. Quite advanced...even for us humans. It acts like a human brain, storing and processing a near infinite amount of information in the blink of an eye."
Lumin changed her stance, resting form her left to her right.
"Then why couldn't I cast off?"
Kagami held out his hand and the Zector landed on it.
"You fail to realize how powerful these A.I. are. We all do. That's why we installed firewalls inside their core systems. The Zectors study their partners and when certain conditions are met, allow more and more of the suits functions to be accedes. That's why you can't cast off. You aren't ready for that power yet. But when the Zectors deem you so, both of you will be powerful. The suit will enhance every aspect of your physiology to its maximum abilities."
He looked over at Maki.
"The only reason who can cast off and clock up is because you were the only Zector that was active. I'm sure you'll notice though how your performance compares to Gatack's. You were both doing the same amount of damage, despite you being in Rider form. Most of your systems are still non operational."
The Zector buzzed away form Kagami.
"If you would like, I can reinstall much of the firewalls, so you can learn about your suit at a better pace?"
He suddenly clapped his hands.
"But before that...I believe our young miss has a decision she mu..."
Lumin interrupted him.
"I will be a member of Zect!"
Kagami looked surprised.
"Ohh..."
Lumin lowered her head slightly.
"People...got hurt because I didn't try and help. As long as I'm with Zect I can learn to use the suit."
Kagami folded his arms behind his back.
"Very well then...you will join Maki-kun's squad. Is there anything in particular you would like me to be aware of?"
Lumin looked up.
"Yeah..where are the guns?"
The doors behind them opened and an assistant came in. Kagami motioned to him.
"The rest of your squad are in the battle prep room. My assistant will take you to them."
Lumin followed the man but Kagami motioned to Maki.
"Before you leave. Is there anything you might wish to ask?"
Lumin followed the assistant through the building, wondering if Maki understood half of what Riku had said.
'I sure didn't.'
She thought to herself. Eventually she was lead into a room where a few of the men she had met earlier were standing in. The assistant called out.
"Gentlemen...meet your newest recruit."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lii was somewhere. She wasn't sure where. Her body hurt, a lot. She tried to open her eyes. There was blood in them, and it made her gaze hazy. She heard someone calling to her.
"Who..."
She could see a face. Slowly, it took a shape.

"Lii? Are you ok? Answer me please! Lii??? LII?!"

The face changed into a person she knew very well.
"Lii! Dammit hold on!"
She muttered.
"R...K..."
The face of RK looking down at her worriedly was all she could see. The young man looked up, saying something to another person she couldn't see.
"Watty...ry the hell u...e's blee..."
She reached up, her handing brushing against his face.
"Hey you...I...was worried...where you...were..."
The face changed, to another person she knew. Her sensei stood above her.
"Letting yourself fall now would be an insult to all I have taught you. Get up now!"
Lii closed her eyes slightly.
"But...I just...want to...sleep..."
The face changed back to RK.
"You have to get up!"
The face changed again...this time to a young man she had met earlier. Roger looked at her worried, his face bleeding. He was shouting something. He looked hurt. He should have been, they had just fought Dive. That's right. Dive. And that girl. What the hell was she doing! Lii needed to get up. Now!
Lii's eyes widened and she shot upright.
"I'M UP!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Around RK and Jared, the wind picked up more. Soon it was as if they were in a hurricane. The wind buffeted them and threw debris everywhere. RK clutched his side, still bleeding. Then a crack was heard. A bolt of lightning slammed into the ground and RK felt himself being thrown to the side. He struggled to remain conscious, realizing he was somewhere calm. He looked around, seeing only the winds whirling around him. He was in the eye of the storm, but he wasn't alone. The man in black moved past him. RK leaned back.
"I...I'm gonna die?"
The man in black looked at him. RK saw his mask had even more cracks in it.
"No."
RK laid back and sighed.
"That's good."
Suddenly he heard a deafening roar and shot up, only to have his body lash out in pain a the movement. RK looked in front of him and saw a monster. No, it was a Fangire. It roared and turned away from him. RK looked over and saw the man in black standing casually.
"Your giving up...so someone else decided to take your place."
RK looked at the Fangire.
"What...arg...what are you talking about."
The man in black sighed.
"You don't want to continue. You are frightened of the worlds outside. That fear keeps you from moving forward. So...someone else decide to take your place, To move where you decide not to."
The Fangire roared again. RK felt his body complain and eventually laid back down, the pain too much.
"I guess it doesn't matter...what happens to me."

Like a passing wind...
"I...I have no idea...*sighs*I want time to think Mr. Kagami." The man gave him a smile and turned around in his chair to face Shibuya's skyline. "Suit yourself."

What he had just listened to had brought upon a feeling of confusion. "AI? What the hell is that all about? Also, the talk about firewalls and the system being non-operational? GAH!" All of it mixed into something he couldn't get a grasp of. Lumin had already made her to the room where the 7th Shibuya Eradication Unit. Shirai was the first to greet him. "Just in time sir!" He had an unsure look on his face. "We were told that this girl is our new member? What is this about?" Maki sat down, eyes nearly drooping, and said, "I have no idea you guys...this is all confusing me." He eyed Lumin as if to ask her to explain the situation.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Kazuha was startled by the woman's response. She speaks English! "*talking in English*Yes. I am fine. It's just...me being tired and all." The woman then spoke Japanese. Wow...she speaks Japanese too. "*in Japanese*You're the first person that I've been able to find around here." She had a worried tone to her voice. "Do you know what this place is?"

CRETINS! ALL OF THEM!
((OOC: Sorry it took me this long to reply!))

Dave struggled for a few seconds against the whip but as it went on his struggle died down until he sighed loudly and hung his head down.

"I'm sorry Hector, you're right."

Wiggling around he managed to pull off his belt. The reversion of the transformation knocked the whip loose and it felt to the ground.

"I'm sorry I shouldn't jeopardize our mission like that. Its just that... you weren't there okay. I was locked inside a very dark place inside my own mind, dark...things... bubbled up, things I have to deal with, things I regret and things that make me feel like breaking everything around me. When he locked me away he made me touch part of myself I didn't want to see again." He explained, looking at Sieg who stood there, still regal.

"I can't promise I won't kick your ass when this is over Sieg... but we apparantly need you and the power of Wing Form." He then began, walking back to his bike. "So since you need a host to get that belt to work I will gratefully welcome your prescence in my head...provided you don't try to supress me again and NEVER forget you are a GUEST inside my head."

"That sort of accomodation could be acceptable. You are an interesting fellow." Replied Sieg, rubbing his chin.

"Beside you'll stand out less in the crowd with a white feathered boa than you would as yourself." Said Dave, shaking his head at the prospect of being caught in public in that get-up. "So let's get back our mission and find that café. We also need to figure out what kind of wish would lead the Gladiator Imagin to kill that young woman's brother and what kind of tragedy could lead to such a wish."

Sieg looked a bit confused as he walked toward Dave.

The human raised an eyebrow "Don't look so surprised, Hector and I know how these things go down. Someone gets traumatized by an event and that event leads to regrets and desires, its those regrets and desires that motivate the wish the contract holder makes and its that event that is the target destination of those Imagin. So the nature of wish and the event that trigger the wish are always related to the destination. We just gotta figure out what's special to miss Hato about today. We also need to figure out WHY that guy's back... and not causing general panic and mayhem. He must have some other objective, like how Kai's minion wanted to kill Sakurai."

Dave looked at his fellow Rider "Try to think of a possiblity while we drive." and then he waved to Sieg who understood the signal and took over.

"I believe our destination lies over there...vassal, prepare to follow me."

Ore, Sanjou!
"Of course I know how this thing works, and it's not quite as you described it." Hector said back to him "Contract Holders usually don't wish for their past to be changed, they wish for what they desire most, then once the wish is granted, the Imagin flies to the time of that person's most important memory, which is related to the wish, as you said"

Getting back on his bike, Hector continued "After flying to the past, the Imagin then run wild, destroying anything they can so as to change the future and pre-eminently create a world of destruction. The thing is that we didn't stick around to ask Miss Hato what that important memory was. The Imagin already granted her wish, so what the wish was no longer matters. Our main goal here is to find Hato, because that's where the Imagin will have emerged from and where he'll start his own objective, whatever it is"

Doing a bit of thinking, Hector then said "From what little we observed in relation to the terms of the wish, it presumable involved the destruction of the Cafe and the death of those close to her, so today is probably a day when something happened to her that made her want those things to happen"

Putting on his helmet and revving the throttle, he lastly said "Oh, and Sieg? We're not your vassals. You're here to help us, and don't you forget that!" Hector then put up the YuuHaunter's kickstand and started to drive in the direction that Sieg pointed in

Last edited:
In Justice, We Trust!
As Will readied himself for whatever attack may come, a the whole Castle began to shake and rumble, causing Will to loose balance. A grey wall would pass through the castle, and Castle Doran would let out a load roar. Then the Castle would set down onto the floor and lets out another roar. Will stood up, as he does, Shade leaves from her perch causing the armour around him to shatter. "Well, it looks like we're here." Will says. Will looks out of the castle windows and blinks "Wherever 'here' is...." He says

Agito world:

Suzuku lets out a gasp, she points to a grey wall behind them "I-In coming!!!" She shouts, raising her arms up. The wall passes through them, and Suzuku blinks, suddenly she found herself in a barren wasteland. "W-where...where are we?" She asks

Ore, Sanjou!
Hector and Dave kept driving to their destination, Sieg leading them every step of the way, on what seemed to be a fairly straightforward path

They kept going, until they turned a corner and saw a sign that said "Shannon's" on a building in the distance.

Before they could reach it, a wavy gray wall appeared and headed right for them "What? no way!" Hector said in disbelief

Unable to avoid it, they drove right through it and found themselves near an abandoned and ruined concrete building, similar to one of the commonly used sets in the heisei Kamen Rider series

"What the heck just happened?" Hector said as he stopped and got off his bike "Where are we? and why are we here? this is all just so confusing"

No Fear, No Pain.
Ziginz looked around at the new world that he and his new comrades had been sent to. He thought for a moment before looking back at Suzuku. "Ya ever get the feeling that your being toyed with? I didn't even get a snack in that last world..." Ziginz started walking forward to see if anyone was around. This world looked like somthing out of a survival horror movie, which he had always hated, and a Mad Max movie, which he never took the time to sit through. In retrospect, not a brilliant movie considering the situation. "You see any dune buggies coming that are louded down with armored thugs you let me know in time to henshin, K?"

In Justice, We Trust!
Suzuku scratches her head. Shaking it back and fourth "I'm not quite sure...to be honest...-" Then in the distance she could hear someone shouting. "You hear that Zig!? People! Oh thank god we're not alone!" She says "I think...it came from over there!" Suzuku says heading towards the direction of the voice.

Will exists the castle, his head scanned the area with a frown. "Man...this is kind of a depressing place..." Will says. Will then turns to Shade "Shade?" Will asks "Yes, M'Lord?" She asks "Can you go and see what's ahead?" He asks Shade nods and bows "As you command." She says, taking to her Kivat form, she flies off into the distance.

(OCC: If you're in the Abandoned world, then all you need to do is just spot Shade so you can follow her back to Doran)

Ore, Sanjou!
After the ZeroLiner touched down in the its new location, Kenji and Yukito exited and looks around "Well, looks like we're here; Wherever here is" Kenji commented "I don't like this place. It looks boring, and I hate being bored" Arc Kivat then commented

"It's really decrepit, though, like nobody lives here, or is even supposed to" yukito said "Then why the heck did we come here?" Rey Kivat asked "How should I know" Yukito responded. After that, he spotted Shade, Will's Kivat, pointed to her, and the group followed

Meanwhile, Hector looked around, still as confused as he'd been before, and Ghost exited his body, resuming his physical form "This makes no sense. How was it that we passed through a dimension wall that was situated in Den-O's World? There was no sign of Decade or DiEnd whatsoever" "Decade? DiEnd? What in the blue blazes are you talking about?" Ghost inquired of him. "Decade and DiEnd are Riders who use walls like the one we passed through to travel across worlds, and they can use the powers of past Kamen Riders"

Seeking to find out just where they were, Hector wandered off with Ghost following, hoping to find some semblance of identification for the new world they'd entered. He seemed to find nothing but debris and rubble, until he say a small flying creature in the distance that caught his attention. "Wait, is that... a Kivat? Come on, Ghost, let's check it out!" Hector then ran in the direction of the bat-like creature and Ghost ran after him

Last edited: