New York Anime Fest: Representing the Tokusatsu World of HJU

PARTY HARD
New York Anime Fest: Representing the Tokusatsu World of HJU - OVER!!

This Friday to Sunday, 9/25 to 9/27, Anime Fest will be hitting New York City at the Javits Center, 655 West 34th Street! As part of the rising Otaku Voice and the Henshin Justice Unlimited communities, I will be going to represent the Tokusatsu world as a Shotaro Hidari cosplayer (I'm just wearing the clothing...) with a DecaDriver Belt (because I wasn't able to get my Double Driver in time). My excuse?

"Philipp misplaced my Double Driver and my Gaia Memory, so a 'passing-through Kamen Rider' lent me his belt just for this once-in-a-year event. How embarrassing, to think that my reputation will plummet because of such a mishap! But where ever he placed it, I will find it. I am the "haado boirudo" detective."

I will be one of the few Kamen Rider cosplayers walking around, if not the only. If you ever stop by and see a man with a gray vest, pinstripe white shirt, black pants, red tie, pinstripe black fedora, and a DecaDriver around his waist (and under his belly), yell out, "KAJI MOTOMIYA!!" and I'll come running!

More information about NYAF can be found HERE!

But enough about me. Will you guys also be attending this "once-in-a-year event"?

HJU Guest List
Friday
  • Kaji Motomiya
  • jedibmoney
  • ClimaxEmperor21

Saturday
  • Kaji Motomiya
  • ClimaxEmperor21
  • garfield15

Sunday
  • Kaji Motomiya
  • ClimaxEmperor21

Last edited:
Some kind of Beast mode
:hmm: I've never been to a con thingy before. :sweat:

PARTY HARD
I haven't been in one since 2000. Man, that was almost 10 years ago....actually 9, but who's counting?

/B$ of the Tokusatsu. fanpage.
I'm in. if you tell me the day and the price. I'll represent the tokusatsu fandom in general.

PARTY HARD
Prices are $40 for Fridays and Sundays, $45 for Saturdays, and $60 for all three days.

PARTY HARD
God I will....anything you want me to yell out, though?

Though, I don't think I'll have an awesome moment as you getting punched by Mark Musashi.

Kamen Rider Meta
I'll be there too!

(not cosplaying though. I will be wearing a Hollow mask though from Bleach)