[DISCUSSION] HJU: New Generation (A World Forgotten reboot)

Pokemon master!
I don't remember the last battle well, I have been missing for a while, but I've heard... that his noble sacrifice saved everyone, but at the price that he would be erased from existence. I wish that would be true, but here... I hold proof of his very existence, proof of his power. His sacrifice would be my salvation as it brought me back to life.

Since that time, I have worked under HJU as head of the technology department. In charge of creating the future and a new generation of super heroes, creating new rider gear and weapons, of course we've tried many and some did not turn out well. Keith always inspired us to work harder, because we're just as important to keeping the peace when we create our new heroes. However, in the back of my mind, if our tools fall into the wrong hands, it'll be our demise.

Many people seem to have forgotten... the adventures, the thrills, the happiness and the sadness. It's been a few years since our last battle, our last journey. I wonder how the others are living their lives... if they care to remember or not, doesn't matter to me. Regardless of how much I wanted to forget it, being the most painful experience of my life, but strange enough, has also been a happy point in my life.

Peace is a beautiful thing when it's rightfully achieved, of course... there are precautions to look out for, and that's why I'm here. Lately a new wave of attacks have been showing up and it's not of the traditional kaijin standard, they seem to be a bit more... extreme. The rider powers have remain dormant, but the whereabouts of these belts and their rider remain unknown, it is assumed that some went to live on with life... or just simply vanished.

7517_124233.jpg

Nami Sung. 27. Japanese Korean. Widowed.
Previous aliases: Kamen Rider Glaive (briefly), Kamen Rider Delta (briefly), Kamen Rider Den-Ojou (briefly), Kamen Rider Zwei.

-------------------------------------

I know there was A LOT of confusion and lots of things missing from the previous RP. Although this may count as a reboot, but I don't want anyone to take away ANYTHING from the previous RPs, out of respect to Matrix, who brought us this marvelous piece of work... I'm just hear to give it life and to see that it gets sent off the proper way! I helped mod the previous ones and I know that each time we created an HJU, the ratings get lower and it's hard to maintain order. This will be the first and last HJU, for me, to host and maintain... and hopefully this might be the right way for this series to end.

The plot behind this is like Decade/Gokaigers, where the new heroes are met for the call of justice, to assume new roles as the new faces of justice. As they come to understand their new powers and roles, they also discover that in able to unlock a certain power and function to their powers, they must meet with a person from that respected series and help them overcome the threat and understand the key message to the motif. SUPPORT CAST, even if you are here temporarily... you roles are just as important to the story because you are the DEFINITION and HYPE of the storyline.

The villain of this series is a special one that's supposed to happen in the 3rd arc, out of respect to Matrix, this villain will still be the threat as he will be able to "reset" boundaries to bring back monstrous threats that haunted us all in the previous series. So you will see Kamen Riders Gao-Oh, Delta Cross, Chaos, and the introduction of a new villain rider, Hades, who made a cameo in the 2nd arc with Chaos. These four riders will serve as the Royal Four,
for the master threat.

There will be no traveling of the worlds, as everything is appear all in ONE world, it's just the master threat has the power to manipulate the flow of worlds.

------------------------------------

ROYAL FOUR.
These riders serve under the "Master" as he has the power and rights to actually control the darkest of all evils. As they are contracted to him, they do his bidding as his his word is "law". The riders of old will come to rediscover the true meaning of fear once again when they tangle with the dark of their past.

KAMEN RIDER GA-OH.
Will serve as the "Jack" position of the Royal Four.

KAMEN RIDER DELTA CROSS.
Will serve as the "queen/king" position of the Royal Four.

KAMEN RIDER CHAOS.
Not a lot is known about this rider, seriously, the 2nd arc ended in a cliffhanger. Ace position of the Royal Four.

KAMEN RIDER HADES.
Is this wild card of the team, doesn't really connect with the team.

Rules a la Matrix, from from previous arcs.

1. No godmodding etc.
2. No sex, relationships okay. (This is might be wavered.)
3. Control the foul language, but it may be used occasionally.
4. Multiple Characters might be accepted. 2-3 per person, maybe 2.
5. We are using just Kamen Riders in this RP, just like the first one. All Hesei to be exact. To narrow it down. (The previous RPers have the first dibs, sorry.)
6. We will be running on a time line. None of this post when you want stuff anymore. That caused to much trouble. It will still be a fast pace, but just slowed down a little bit.
7. Have fun, and for some, welcome back.

Character Bio:
Name:
Rider Designation(Picture optional as well):
Returning from either RPG: Y/N
Bio: For those who are new, you are not playing a made up character. You are playing YOURSELF. Obviously you don't have to put your real name or your real picture, but make this character as closely to yourself as possible. And you are just a regular member of HJU, the rest will be explained before we start.

I know the previous members from the old RPs will not want to make a profile, please do it. Just so we can be refreshed who we are and what not. I don't remember half the characters names anyway. And for those who have not been apart of a HJU rp before. You are from THIS WORLD.No Kiva, Decade, or some made up world. That is all over. It will be explained all later.

I know I was the one who didn't want another one of these for awhile, but I got the urge. I created the first one, the second one died off unfortunately, but this one won't. I will monitor it more carefully than I have in the past RPs.

CHARACTER LISTING/CAST:

Duel: Nami Sung/Kamen Rider Zwei
Matrix: Connor Allen/???, Kent Walters/Kamen Rider Vex Den-O, TJ Allen/Kamen Rider Nega Den-O. BIOS.
Dark Kabuto: Takuya Seji/Kamen Rider New Den-O (BIO.) and Skull on reserve. Will/Kamen Rider Shadow BIO
B Samurai: B./kamen Rider Fourze BIO
Kai Yamato: Souichi Kimura/Kamen Rider Kabuto BIO.
Galaxian: Sieg Gramm/Kamen Rider OOO (BIO). and Lucas Sirius (BIO.)
Demetrivamp: Andrew Tomey/Kamen Rider Galaxy. BIO. Garrett Smith/Kamen Rider Kaixa (BIO.)
NateRiver: Aaron/(W/Joker). BIO
Artic Rival: Nicholas/Kamen Rider Knight. BIO
TigerHawk21: Chalice and Dark Kiva reserved.
Kamen Rider Rage: Ren Lopez/Kamen Rider Eternal BIO.
MagiPink: Serene Windcrest/Kamen Rider Kivala (BIO). Zelda Valentine/Kamen Rider Nadeshiko (BIO)
KamenRiderIota: Saito/Kamen Rider Ryuga. BIO
daftBLUE: Mac Lucas/Kamen Rider Aqua BIO
thunder: Jake Thompson/Kamen Rider Den-O BIO
Savioe Den-O: Drake/Kamen Rider Birth BIO
Afro: Jared Smith/Kamen Rider Faiz BIO

IF!!! The the returning RP'ers from the previous series do not return to reprise their roles, they will be open for new people to consume for an AU role.

Questions, comments and concerns??? PLEASE ADDRESS THEM. Your feedback helps me maintain chaos.... sorta.

Last edited:
In Justice, We Trust!
Just a question: Would I have to play as the Imagine too if I wanna use his different forms?

Pokemon master!
Galaxian: Done.

B Samurai: Done.

Kai: Done.

DK: You would have to control your imagin too in able to make any Den-O rider work =P Unless, by some odd reason, someone wants to play as imagin only. lol

In Justice, We Trust!
DK: You would have to control your imagin too in able to make any Den-O rider work =P Unless, by some odd reason, someone wants to play as imagin only. lol

Different Imagine for the different forms?