Matrix of Leadership
Matrix continued to run away as another shot was seen going towards him. He pulled out his sword blocking the blow, "I can't take this anymore!". He turned around, and in the distance, a figure raised a gun and aimed it at Matrix. "Don't move." the figure said. Matrix did as the figure said. He just stood there, trying to figure out why he was even being chased.

The figure took a step forward, as Matrix took a step back. "I told you not to move, Matrix." Matrix was in shock, "How does he know my name?" he thought. Matrix quickly turned and started to run. As the figure started to follow in pursuit and continued to shoot. "He won't stop chasing me. I don't even know where he came from. Just saw this figure as I possessed some random person. How did he know the person was even possessed." Matrix thought. He looked down, as sand started to fall out.

Matrix ran around a corner and leaning against a wall. He slid down to the ground, as he looked at the sand falling out. "Not again..." He shook his hand as more sand came out. He then just grabbed it, "I don't know how much longer I can take this. Connor...where the hell did you go?"

--------------------------
Connor walked in to his house. He looked both ways, as his dog started to jump on him, knocking him down. "Roxy! Get off!" He picked her up, and put her in her cage by the basement door. "Come in, babe." A young girl came in, and grabbed Connor's hand. "You sure you're mom isn't going to be home?"

"Positive. She has meetings all day." The girl smiled and closed the door behind her, "Well, what we waiting for?" She smiled, and moved closer to Connor, as they started to kiss. Suddenly, a sound came through both their ears. A sound they broke their hearts.....the garage door opening. "Connor Michael Allen!"

Ten Minutes Later....

"Sorry babe..." said Connor. He hugged the girl as she smiled back. "We still have this weekend. Remember? Parents gone all weekend. House to myself." She kissed him on the cheek. "You still coming? Or you going to ditch me?"

"I'll be there, Sarah." She winked at him. She pulled out her car, and drove off. Connor smiled, but the smile went away fast as he remembered something he had to deal with. "Mom"

Connor walked back inside as his mother was already on the computer. "You know your grounded right?" said his mom. "I had a girl over. Not that big of a deal." "And forgot to pick your little brother up. Remember him? TJ?"

"****..." "Yeah, you're lucky your dad had off to get him. He will be dropping him off soon, before he goes to his night job." "Jesus he is still working that stupid thing?" "Until his new 'girlfriend' gets a job, he will be for awhile." Connor shook his head. "How long?"

"How long will he work? Or how long are you grounded." asked his mother. "Grounded." "The weekend." "Oh come on! Any other weekend but this one!" "Exactly what makes it better. Go to your room, clean it for once." Connor kicked down the gate going upstairs and his mom came running out, "That's a month now!" "Screw off!"

Connor flopped on his bed. And put his face into a pillow. He then rolled over, picking up his laptop. He turned it on, and the TV, to Sportscenter. The computer came up, and it had a video of Kamen Rider OOO paused. "Damn, forgot to finish that last night." He played it and started to watch. He then paused it again, and opened up a Word Document called, HJU: Together We'll be stronger. The story was about a dream COnnor had been having recently. He always loved to write, and decided to jot down everything in the dream. He quickly closed it, because as much as he wanted to finish it. He couldn't.

He remembered a night that he had the dream. Connor screamed at a scene of the war where he had died. His little brother, TJ came in the room. TJ asked what was wrong. And Connor said it was just a dream. TJ asked then why do dreams never end? Connor said the following, "Like Grandpa told me when I was young, dreams never end. You know how you always wake up when something happens or is about to happen? It is because they never end. They do that so you can have the dream again and again. That is what makes them so special."

Connor never finished the story, for that reason. And at the end of the war, a bright light wakes him up. And he doesn't know what happens at the end. Connor put the laptop on the floor as he took his shirt off and rolled over, closing his eyes. Hoping to get the dream once again.

((OOC: Make your posts like this. Don't get your powers or go to a different world. Just talk about a regular day in your life.))

In Justice, We Trust!
BEEEP, BEEEP BEEEP BEEEP letting out a groan, Will began to feel around for the alarm clock, finally getting a feel for the object he slams his fist onto the snooze buttons and yawns deeply. He looked around, realizing that he was in his room and sighs deeply. Each night he had the same dream, a dream where he fought donning Kiva's armour along with other Kamen Riders. But there was another dream he had: a dream of a young girl smiling and giggling happily crying "Daddy!" somehow...he felt empty inside, as though something in his life was missing.

He decided not to dwell on it any more, he still had a good amount of time before he had to leave for work, turning on his computer he decided to make a new post before leaving:

I don't know why, but watching Toku just doesn't feel the same to me any more...no, this isn't an "I'm leaving" thread by any means...yet...it's hard to explain...Toku no longer has the same merit to me as it did before... Sighing deeply, Will shuts his computer and is about to go to work when his sister walks into the door.

"I found this photo in your wallet." She asks showing him a photo of a young woman and a young girl. Will stares at the photo and takes it from her smiling a bit. "Is she your girlfriend?" She asks teasingly. "I uh...I have to go, I'll be late for work if I don't..." Will says folding the photo into his wallet, he pushes past her and leaves the house without a second word...

-----
Meanwhile, across the world:

Laying on a black leather sofa, Suzuku stares at the ceiling sitting to her side was a well dressed man with a note pad "Have you remembered anything else, Tsurugi-chan?" The man asks. Suzuku sighs and shakes his head "Nothing...but...I keep having the same dream..." She says. "About the Kamen Riders?" He asks. Suzuku nods "...yeah.." She chuckles a little and shurgs. "I think I might be going crazy"

"Perhaps as a child you really enjoyed Kamen Rider...if you dive more into the television series perhaps you'll begin to remember more?" The doctor asks. Suzuku giggled "I don't know about that..." She says sighing deeply "Well that's all the time I have for today...Tsurugi-san, if you remember anything else...please let me know right away" The doctor says. Suzuku smiles and nods "I will, thank you" She says bowing slightly, grabbing her purse she leaves the room and clutches it sightly. She looks off into the distance for awhile sighing deeply before heading out of the room

Like a passing wind...
"Yoshiro-san! You okay?" The old man had dropped the groceries he had bought from a convinient store. "Huh?...Maki-kun?" He looked up to see Maki with a friendly smile on his face. "You need help with that?" Yoshiro gave him a nod. "Alrighty!"

Maki had put everything back in the bag. "Thank you Maki-kun. It's always nice to have people like you around." Maki scratched the back of his with a modest smile. "Eh...it's nothing Oji-san!" Yoshiro's friendly expression turned into one of concern. "About your friend, Yamamoto-san I believe it was?" Maki had gone from a smile to a sad, distant look. "Yeah...they called the search off...there weren't any leads whatsoever..." The old man gave Maki a good pat in the back. "Believe that you will find him. I hate to see you all down like this." Maki smiled again at Yoshiro's kind words. "Thanks..." With that, the old man and Maki parted ways. "Off to work then!" He got on his bike and rode off.

-----------------------------------------------------
"Ojou-sama! Are you ready for your violin lessons!" A maid stood outside a huge wooden door. "In a little bit!" On the other side of this door was a lady name Kazuha Raines. She sat in front of her TV watching OOO. "It's 10:56 already! Please hurry Ojou-sama!" Kazuha remained glued to the TV till the next episode preview was done. "Ah...another episode down. OOO is just amazing!" The maid outside her room was still beckoning her to come out! "On my way Fujiwara-san!"

Fujiwara, the maid, look at her with concern. "Just what were you doing in there?" Kazuha was running her hands through her long, brown hair. "You think my hair looks good today Fujiwara?" The maid sighed and smiled. "As always Ojou-sama. You always look great. Now off t-!" Kazuha suddenly gave the short, well-rounded maid a hug. "Thank you Fujiwara! I'm off to my lessons now!" Fujiwara was able to crack a smile through that stern face of hers. "Good luck!" The joyful Kazuha gave a wave as she walked to her vioin lessons. "Then after lessons, off to HJU!"

Lurker
"Beep. Beep beep. Beep beep beep." The alarm went off for Nicholas Santos. Nicholas took the phone and shut it off. He took a while before getting out of bed, mainly to calm down from the alarm's startleness. He gets out of bed, thinking about that dream he had. He placed his shower robe and went to the bathroom for a... well... shower. After he was done with that, he brushed his teeth. He shaved parts of his face, leaving only the stubble he has. As a rough reminder of what not to become. He streched. He then went back. He placed on a white shirt with a navy sweatshirt on it. He also placed on some jeans to go with it. He placed his wallet into his pocket, as well as his cellphone and MP3 player. On his way out to go get breakfast, he turned on the MP3 and played "Anything Goes".

Kazama Bido clenched the fingers wrapped around the gun's rough grip as he rounded the corners of the abandoned laboratory, the sounds of his footsteps splashing along the water-covered floor echoed through the room and the tiny corridors. Moving towards a broken double door, he moved to push it before spinning around, surprising a trio of monsters as he squeezed off multiple shots into their upper bodies, sending them to the ground.

"Phew," Bido breathed in relief, "that was close." He checked his ammo and reloaded his gun before turning around to the door again, this time confident of no further ambush. The door swung open with a dull creak. But, almost before he could react, a dark shadow fell through from the ceiling above. Bido gasped as he tried to turn his gun around, but too late, as a large claw descended on his head and his vision filled with blood...

"YOU'RE DEAD. GAME OVER. CONTINUE?"

Bido sighed as the screen flashed with the vexing message, the culmination of his last 30 minutes here in front of this arcade machine. Putting down the plastic gun in his hand, the young man checked his wallet for any spare change left and found none. He needed the rest of the money for travel and, moreover, to buy all the items on his checklist.

"Oh well," he thought to himself dejectedly as he headed out of the huge arcade center, "Maybe I'll find this game ported over in a year, left untouched in some hidden arcade center I'll never find back in Canada."

The night air of Shinjuku was cold as Bido made his way through the crowds to his next destination, an underground shopping center he found on HJU that known for its eccentric and eclectic collection of anime and toku goods.

Bido mumbled through the list in his mind as he picked through shop after shop, "Hmm, Gaogaiger, Gundams, Gaiking, some other G's, and..." he paused as he spotted an interesting item in a bin at the corner of the store, "...Kamen Rider."

Bending down to pick through the box amongst pieces of broken toys and malformed replicas, Bido finally rescued the green-and-black box from its entrapment. Under the words, "Deluxe Double Driver Set!" written at the top of the box, sat a small plastic window that showed a remarkably detailed replica of Kamen Rider Double's henshin device, the Double Driver.

"Well," Bido can't help but whisper to himself again, "this looks like an interesting find..."

For the lulz.
"Crap, Crap, Crap!! Why today of all days?!"

A green truck is sitting on the side of the road with a disgruntled young man standing in front of it. He lets out a heavy sigh and a look of resignation surfaces on his face.

"Great, my battery dies on me and it's my group's debate today. They're never gonna believe this."

Evan takes out his phone and begins dialing his insurance provider to arrange for a tow. He is told it will take an hour at best.

"Well, that's just great: I'm gonna fail. F@#k!"

He calms down a bit, taking in a deep breath and relaxing. He then reaches into his pocket and takes out a pair of earbuds.

"Eh, it could always be worse: I could be here without music."

After about twenty minutes his mind begins to wander out of boredom.

Huh. Wonder if anyone's updated the RP yet. I guess thay all end up slowing down eventually.

Evan stares off into the distance, cars rushing down the road, hoping to see the truck that would hopefully restart his day.

Ore, Sanjou!
Hector woke up that day and looked at his clock to see that it was 1:00 in the afternoon "Dang, looks like I slept through my alarm... again. Well, at least I have no classes today"

Groggilly, he dragged himself out of bed and got dressed. Going downstairs he had some toast with butter and a glass of orange juice for his late breakfast. After that, he sat down on the family couch and watched some TV, mostly DVR recordings.

In a couple of hours after that, he decided to go out for lunch. Grabbing his wallet and cell phone, he wrote a not for his family in case anybody returned before he did. He left the house through the garage and taped the note to his front door. He lived only a few blocks away from a sub sandwich shop, where he got a simple foot-long sub with a drink and snack.

On his way back, he decided that he didn't want his day to be boring. "Hmm, I think I'll go down to town, maybe something interesting is happening there" so with that he headed past his house and over down main street to the twon he lived in, where things were old-fashioned and quaint. He explored through one of the town's local attractions; an old mall that hadn't been renovated in decades, which was part of the charm. It had probably been built in the early to mid 1900s, but Hector had never bothered to ask anybody or look it up. He explored the various antique shops, which contained all sorts of furniture, ornaments, and miscellaneous other items. There were even some old comic books, which he rummaged through and even read a bit.

Friendship and the Cosmos.
The first signs of dawn peeked through Tatsuya's blinds as he reached for his phone.

6:05. He rolled out of bed and groggily walked to the bathroom. His mother was already awake, cooking breakfast because his father was in San Jose again...

He looked into the mirror, wondering how is normally straight hair became so curly when he hit puberty. He did Kamen Rider Tiger's Henshin pose. Tiger's suit was the best apart about Ryuki he thought

He put his mp3 player on his speakers and "Anything Goes" started playing. "Ska music mmmm" he mumbled.

By 6:40 he was out the door, off to high school. The Adolescent Hell of Teenagers.

6(Ooc: I'm sorry if the formatting is alittle off)

It was 5 to the hour and anxiously the students waited for the bell to strike. He tapped the board gently, and pointed to his presentation "pay attention now, this is on the upcoming test" the students responded with a weary sigh. The reaction only added a grin to the teachers face. "The conclusion to this conflict caused this isolated nation to open its doors to foreign trade"he looked up at the clock and closed his laptop "that's the end of the lessons everyone" with that said the students started to pack up and waited for the bell.

"Organize your notes this will be an open book test"he said loudly his voice being covered by the bell. Still the students seem happy that he allowed note for the test. He too started to pack his thing to head over to the teacher's lounges. But he was approached by some students, a girl immediately take a seat on his desk crossing her legs."hey mister.H so what are you up to after school?" She ask him in a very naughty way leaning down on the desk till her chest was pushing on the table showing off her clevage. Heiwa came up slowly and replied with a chuckle "thinking about going to buy you a less revealing uniform, how many cycles of the dryer did you put it through?"

The girl stood up and crossed her arms "haha real funny for your information, only once I am a growing girl" she said walking to sit down with the other kids near by in Heiwa classroom.He approached the students " you really got to stop playing around like that your gonna get me fired. I don't care if your my step sister" he said poking her in the cheek." What if I go....onii channn..." she said in a suggesting tone.

"No" he replied to the laughter of the group, his sister pouted "your no fun" she smiled another one in the group shifted with a question "Mr. H can we use your room to watch more Kamen rider?" Heiwa replied "sure just make it to your next class in time" his eyes shifted to his sister who was leaving clinging to one of her girlfriends "Kaori no skipping class and I'm getting you a standard uniform when we go home today"

"Alright I'm just going to the burger place down the street she's driving" she pointed to her friend " stay out of trouble now" he said his attention was diverted to the group watching Kamen rider asking him questions about the show.

It was a usual work day at his job, he was the youngest teacher at this private academy teaching asian history. This and his fun easy going class made him popular. He was also the sponsor for the drama club and anime club. Heiwa enjoyed working his new job, even if it was one where his family members could bother him constantly. His step brother the principle while his step sister a senior.

His thought process was interrupted by a question once more "when is the next sequence for your RP out, teach....I keep refreshing hju and I don't see it" he turned a girl stting behind him."it was getting really good" she replied Heiwa smiled "alright you caught me, I was busy grading hw and didn't post, ill do it now" he said walking out the room. To his car for his usb drive his students were happy at the response.

Yup...this was just another ordinary day...

CRETINS! ALL OF THEM!
It was sometime after midnight and a lone figure was walking down the street. It was a man in a heavy coat zipped up high, wearing a hat and carrying a small bag strapped to his shoulder. The man was walking at a brisk pace with decided steps. His expression seemed blank, his small eyes were grey blue and as seemed as cold as the autumn air around. However should one be close enough to hear they would know this sullen figure was currently listening to the extended version of the Power Rangers In Space theme.

Dave fiddled with the lock of his building, cursing under his breath the darn contraption. It was also a battle to get it to open, he hoped he'd never have to do it while chased by zombies. A little detour by the mailbox found it empty, not even a bill, as usual. Its not like he expected mail or anything, it was mostly a routine to make sure it didn't get cluttered with pizza place flyers.

A minute later he was kicking his boots and freeing his messy black hair from the confine of his hat and took off his coat. A black and white cat came to beg him for something, rubbing against his shin.

"Hi Nyaomi! Missed me? Want a little snack? Huh?" He asked the little critter while petting it. "So do I... I wish some restaurant was still opened... well one that served something else beside poutine."

Dave gave his cat a handful of dry food from a sample he got at the vet's office and went to prepare some instant noodle. Once down he went and flopped on his sofa, turning the TV on to see what rerun he could get on cable, before settling on Robot Chicken.

Late evening shift had the upside of being fairly calm affair, leaving time for one to read and just daydream, but they were also incredibly boring at times and left Dave itching to do something. Anything. Plus there was no way he would go to bed directly after work, that always result with dreams of being back being the register and that was no way to rest. Off course nobody was free at midnight. He sighed at the thought. Even in his day offs or for weekend evenings it was difficult to coordinate with his friends. Especially since they all had busy lives and a loved one to share it with, plus they didn't really need him to have fun the way Dave did. This made him feel like a recluse or a social misfit... its not that he was asocial or couldn't function in society, its just that the occasions he could do so (the interesting ones at least) were way too rare.

The noodles were all done by the time Dave realized Robot Chicken just wasn't as fun once you had already seen the same episode three times. It was time to head online! The only thing to do this late in the night.

After a trip around the webcomics he headed off to HJU. Time to see how his internet gang was up to. Seeing the blue, white and yellow layout felt like coming home at last. When he found HJU it had been a long while since Dave had last felt so close to an online community, it was nice to have a hub to go back too when the rest of the web was calm.

A thread reminded him he had a Chou Den-o movie waiting to be watched on his desktop.

"Well, guess I could fight boredom off for a while with that! Its Momo time!" He said, looking at his cat as though it would reply.

He grabbed his Momotaros Gaia Memory and pressed the button.

"Tell me your wish!" Said the little plastic box in Japanese.

Dave smirked "I wish I could have lots of fun... no wait... scratch that... I want to be at a Climax from start to finish! I'm tired of all this lull time!"

And with a chuckle he started up the movie.