[GAME] HJU: New Generation (A World Forgotten reboot)

Pokemon master!
EPISODE ONE: The Invasion - Part One.
and
EPISODE TWO: The Invasion - Part Two.

"It seems we're almost complete, Ms. Sung." said a lab assistant, handing over a familiar rider device to her. Nami Sung, who is now head of the HJU Tech department, sporting a black lab coat and a clipboard looking over the device. "Give it another scan, we can't have it have any defects upon testing." she said as she tilted her glasses upwards. "Yes ma'am." the assistant bowed as he went back.

Life isn't as smooth as one would think, running a lab for able technicians creating devices for a better future. With the luck the world has with constant threats with various lifeforms and near destruction chaos... you would assume that the military is completely out of their league. I've sat in this lab night in and night out, watching over these kids, that I feel... helped raise. It's fun to not be the one inside the suit for once, but that hasn't happened for years. I haven't heard world from the other riders since our last escapade, though I wouldn't because I wasn't... alive, or in existence. I won't go into details, but being here is a very big deal. Nami drops her clipboard on her desk as she walks by a containment unit with the rider devices of past riders... there it would display the devices of Decade, Diend, Vex Den-O, Zwei, Blade, Ryuki, Faiz, Delta and Knight.

After the devices, there was a hatch of some sort, she would places her hand on the door, under the sign that read, Rabbit Hatch. She makes her way to her desk once more as she picks up the remote and turns on the TV, she sits at her office chair and looks at her monitor of the HJU forums... no new messages...

---------------------------------------------------

"Come on out and seek your revenge on the world..." a voice would say in some dark void, "...live again!" it would say again before a blinding light hit.

In New York City... a group of familiar grey looking threats began to absorb lives and turning them to dust with a blue flame.

In Vancouver... a group of high level terror reek havoc on the city devouring everything in sight.

"Now that we have that going... It's time to bring our 'heroes' back..."

Lurker
Off in the middle of a city in Vancouver, a teenaged girl decided to cut past the alleyway for a short cut. However, she encounters a man in a denim jacket and jeans. "You must be an awful long way from home, aren't you, sweetums? Mind if I... string you along?" The guy said, getting a knife out. The girl shuddered as the man got closer and closer to her. Suddenly...

CLAP.

The guy looked around as he heard the sound of a clapping.

CLAP.

"Show yourself!" The man said. Soon, a man came out of hiding behind a wall, clapping to the knife holder. The man was in a black hoodie and jeans. He had a leather belt with a sort of scabbard attached to one side.

"Bravo... You've shown just how cliche this is. You go and harass a girl, then I pop in and save her. Please, just stop while you still can so that we can get on with our lives. I need to be somewhere in the next five minutes." The hooded man said.

"SHUT UP! Just who the hell do you think you are?" The knife holder said.

"... I'm just passing through..." The hooded man said as he walked away. "Remember that." He said.

"Get back here!" The thug said as he ran towards him with the knife. The hooded man turned around. The thug then made a slashing motion with the knife. The hooded man took a sword out of the scabbard and ran past him. The thug suddenly stopped. "What... just happened?" He asked. He then looked at his wrist. The wrist part of the denim jacket slowly ripped open, revealing his skin, which slowly opened up a wound that began to bleed rapidly. "AAAAAH! SON OF A *****! I'LL KILL YOU!" He screamed in pain.

"1. 2. 3. Rider... kick." The hooded man mumbled.

"What are you even saying!?" The thug said as he ran to him. The hooded man then turned around, giving the thug a roundhouse kick to the head, knocking him out.

"Checkmate." The hooded man said, snapping his fingers. He then began to walk away.

"Hey! Wait! Who are you?" The girl asked.

"Didn't I already told you? I am just passing through." He said as he walked away.

While he was walking, he recalled the day he woke up from a dream involving becoming something known as a Kamen Rider. He had some dreams like these, but some of the recent ones were more like nightmares. His latest one, the one he recalled, had him almost dying from transforming too many times. He remembered something he decided on that day.

He decided to travel across Canada, helping out those in need, without his powers. He wanted to prove to himself that he didn't need powers to make himself a hero. He wanted to prove that he can still be a Knight, even if he lacked the deck.

This was Nicholas Santos' decision.

In Justice, We Trust!
Will's alarm clock rang, reaching over he slams the clock shut and lets out a deep yawn. He sits up, but curls against himself for a moment, almost as if he didn't want to get up. For the first time in his life, Will felt...helpless. Shade lost her power to make him Kamen Rider Shadow, promoting her to leave on a journey somewhere to make herself more powerful..that was three years ago, and he hadn't heard a word from her since. Will felt as though she abandoned him.

Koumori, his daughter was still missing, and he was beginning to fear the worst. Still, even without his powers that didn't stop him from doing whatever he could to help. Being a veteran Rider, Will offered his experience to Nami, who now handled the Tech department. Coming into the lab, he could see that that they were as busy as ever. "Another late-night, Doc?" Will asks, handing Nami a cup of coffee.

---
Life in Tokyo was busy as usual, Takuya came off of a train, and joined the large crowd in Akihabara. Coming up to a toy store, the store displayed the new products out for the month, causing Takuya to salivate a little. "Oooooh! the DX Fourze Driver is out! And look at that! They finally have the Real Grade Freedom, and Master Grade Sandrock Gundams!" Reaching into his pocket, Takuya checks how much cash he had in his wallet and hangs in defeat as he counted the Yen.

"Only enough for one...thing...damnit!" He says. Walking into the store, he always felt like a kid in a candy store. He came out, holding a rather large box in a plastic bag and began to walk down the street with a smile on his face. Noticing his shoes were untied, he bends down to fix them when he notices something "Huh?" He says, reaching out he picks the object off the ground "A Rider Pass...? Hmmm I already have Den-O's belt..." He says placing a hand on his chin "But this looks far too detailed...even for a toy...weird..." He says eying the Rider pass as he continues to walk down the street, little does he know, a glowing yellow ball of light was following him, the ball enters his body causing sand to come out from his pants. Takuya remained blissfully unaware of this...

Lurker
Andrew would let out a loud stretch as he woke up after his bizarre dream. The young adult began to get ready for school, and he stripped down and got into the shower hoping he would be able to wake himself up. After shaving, and brushing his teeth Andrew left the bathroom and went to his room as he began to look through his closet full of nice clothes. Thinking to himself the young guy began to think," Well it's chilly, so I'll need a hoodie, but other then that what else should I wear? Well how about those black jeans, and that polo would be nice, but I'm going to go with this bright red tank top!" With his clothes for the day on the young Canadian got onto his bike and headed off to school.

After getting to school he got his book bag, and after getting out of his car he began to think to himself once again," Lets see I have my keys, my books, my supplies, the belts in the secret pocket in my bag, and I have my special key in my pocket...alright lets do this!" Andrew walked into school for his first day of the semester and he began to feel like the zombie apocalypse had happened. There was no one around, and he was looking through the classroom doors and saw there was people, but after banging on the doors no one would let him in. It was kind of strange, but he just figured there was some lock down test like in high school and just began walking up and down the hallway whistling and saying out loud," If I'm not able to go to class I better not get marked off for this!" Even though technically he was fifteen minutes late, and really was late either way. Heading over to the food court to see if others were there, Andrew would see that the televisions were on the news and a bizarre story was on with the title " Monsters terrorizing the city" Not knowing what to do the teen felt it was his duty, now that he had this new power to help stop these beasts.

Kryptonian Pride
Mist. That was all that Mac could see. He tried to look around, but he couldn't see a thing. Something was moving through the mist. Mac tried to focus on it, and saw the thing in more detail now. Technically, he could only see the silhouette of a person. The belt, however, stood out quite plainly for Mac to see.
-----------
"Mac? Mac? Wake up, Mac."

Mac slowly opened his eyes. His sister was standing over him, hands on her hips.

"Jackie? What's up?" Mac asked sleepily.

"You were thrashing around in your sleep. Granny thought there was something wrong with you." Jackie explained. "Anyway, what do you want to do on our vacation today? Majority vote's to go to Central Park."

"You voted without me?" Mac sat up straight now.

"Well, you were asleep." Jackie shrugged. "So, you game for that?"

"Yeah, sure. I need to go to Time Square first, though." Mac grabbed some clothes from a chair and walked sleepily into the bathroom.
----------
Within minutes, Mac and his family were setting off to their respective destinations: Mac was to go into Time Square to get snacks while everyone else went to Central Park.

Mac walked around Time Square, taking in the atmosphere. To his right, he noticed the Toys R Us sign. How long he had wanted to visit this Toys R Us.

Wouldn't hurt if I took a quick look inside. Mac thought as he walked across the street and through the door.

Mac had to clench his jaws together to stop himself squeeing. The store was so huge. How many other toy stores had a working ferris wheel in the middle?

Last edited:
Lurker
"Is you desire strong enough?" Three gold-trimmed coins were tossed into the air. "Prove it..." Sieg's hand snatched them in mid air and proceeded to repeat the action again and gain.

"What he hell was that voice...?" The young man wondered out loud as he walked down the street. His eyes looking at the three objects in his hands that he had been obsessing over since the day before. "These are Core Medals... Right...?" The brunette asked to no one in particular. "But how can the be real...?" He questioned.

Sieg continued walking, his attention completely fixated on the Core Medals. There was no way that he could have known what was about to happen.

---

Lucas smiled at the Decade card in his hand. "I don't know where you came from, but I'm not about to complain about it!" The brown haired young man commented excitedly. He remember how disappointed he had been when he found out that his order had been canceled for some reason, and while that still bothered him since he never got a real answer as to why it happened, the mysterious arrival of the Kamen Ride card was more than enough as a consolation prize.

Placing the card back on the desk, Lucas smiled at it one last time before exiting the room. Back on the desk, a dark glow started to emanate from the card.

Just a passing through RP'er
Saito finished getting ready for the day, quickly brushing his messy blue hair before unplugging his ipod from its charger in the bathroom. He quickly put his pair of headphones into his ears, walking into his bedroom. Looking at the blank Ryuki Deck, he sat down on the bed and examined it.

The case itself was a lot heavier than he expected, being made out of some sort of unknown material rather than the cheap plastic he expected it to be. He quickly looked at the two cards inside the Deck Casing, running his fingers on the metal inserts that lay on the top of the cards. From what he recalled from the demo of the Ryuki Decks, the top of the cards were hole-punched, not filled with small metal bits.

"What exactly is this made out of anyway?" he asked himself as he put the cards back into the case, pocketed the blank deck into his jean's pocket. He quickly looked at the alarm clock on his right. It read 9:25 AM, unusually late considering the fact that he usually woke up at around 6:00 in the morning.

"Well, better head down for my part-time job..." Saito muttered, double checking if he got everything he needed. After doing so, he walked out of the door of his house. Although embarrassing, working for the Toys R Us in Times Square did have it's benefits.

When Saito arrived his station in uniform, he put his headphones around his neck, the headphones silent. He had tried to listen to music during his shift only to be nearly fired as a result of it. He sighed at the memory, he was already on thin ice with the supervisor already, another strike and he wouldn't have a job.

"Look who's playing with the sissy's toys," a voice sneered, followed by roaring laughter of a couple other individuals. Saito turned to the speakers and frowned at what he saw. Aaron and Jason, the two people that he despised the most.

"Do you honestly have anything better to do than to push me around?" Saito growled. He was not in the mood for this.

"Temper temper..." Aaron mocked, 'accidentally' knocking down an enormous shelf full of merchandise. "Oops. I'm sorry..." he apologized mockingly, bringing his foot smashing down on a toy's plastic case, "Sorry, my foot slipped." Jason laughed mockingly as he and his 'partner' left, high-fiving each other for a job well done.

"...Idiots." Saito muttered as he leaned down to pick everything up. He had to pick these things up fast, or else he would be blamed for the mess... again.

Welcome
"Man...I'm bored." Aaron said to himself.He just woke up.He started to brush his teeth, wash his face, and shower.He looked at his Lost Driver in his room.He stared at the Joker memory beside it and its engineering."Quite a piece of technology...Deluxe.Seems like it was my lucky day, getting a free belt." he murmured."I'll guess I'll take you along."

Aaron took off and went to Times Square.The noisy and populated streets were kinda annoying for him.Aaron got on his subway and rid it.He started clicking the Joker memory which made loud sounds on the ride."JOKER!JOKER!JOKER!" it said as he pressed the button.The people on the subway started to wonder who was making the loud noise.Aaron stuffed the memory into his pocket and tried to look normal.

"Yeah, I know.Who is making that irritating sound?" he replied.Aaron laughed a little.Arriving at his destination, he saw two guys walk out of a toy store, laughing sinisterly.Aaron sighed."Well, there's always gonna be unfriendly people in a crowded city like this I suppose." he exclaimed.Aaron saw a mysterious man snatch his Joker memory.

"HEY STOP RIGHT THERE!" Aaron yelled.The man ran for it.Aaron chased him but started to become out of breath.Suddenly, the man stopped."What the.....Monsters?" he stopped talking."Well take your USB memory!I don't even get the design!It's transparent and you can see the insides!Ugh!" he suddenly started screaming.The man threw the Joker memory at Aaron and ran away.

Pure, Unadulterated, Badass.
Jake was on his way to school while studying the recently obtained black pass. He recalled seeing the actual belt appear on the pilot of Den-o after Ryotaro said "henshin" so he did just that.

"Henshin." Jake said to himself.

Nothing happened.

"Give me a break." Jake said, not overjoyed by the result.

Before jake was about to put the pass in the pocket, he spotted 2 groups of break-dancers in the middle of breakdancing on the street. He was kind of impressed by the moves those guys made.

"I bet Ryuutaros could totally serve all of those guys." Jake muttered under his breath..... and then Jake's body was moving on its own and purple bangs started getting in his eyes.

"Oh, no. Not again." Jake thought to himself because there was not anything else he could do now that he was possessed.

"Mind if i serve you guys? Can't hear you." Ryuutaros said possessing Jake and immediatly starting doing a septuple-headspin, then tilted Jake's body, landed on his feet, did the robot for a few seconds, and summersault over a trash can. Jake obviously had no idea how he did all those moves but Jake was not in control.

As soon as Ryuutaros un-possessed Jake, the 2 groups that were competing were staring at Jake.

"..........And thats all folks. See ya next time." Jake said doing everything he had in his power to spare as much dignity as possible as he walked away.

"Damn, we just got served......by a kid." Jake heard from one of the break dancing group members.

Jake was pinching the arch of his nose. "Well, at least things cant possibly get any weirder." Jake said walking when he saw his pocket begin to glow. Jake searched his pocket and found that the Rider Pass was glowing then stopped glowing.

"It just got weirder." said Jake, walking off to school, beginning to think that this time things couldnt get weirder, then hit himself in the forehead for thinking that.

Pokemon master!
Nami removes her glasses as she humbly accepts Will's coffee. "Thanks." she smiled. She let go of a big sigh as she flicked through the channels, trying to find something to watch. "I don't get TV these days... they'll make a show out of anything." She rests the channel on a news streaming sight, sets her cup down and gets up from her seat making her way to the window.

She would notice the skies turning an eerie colour as she waves Will over, "Will, get over here and take a look at this? Either the weatherman is a liar, or we're having some unexpected 'problems'..." she asked.

She makes her way to the desk and puts back on her glasses, and looks over to the Rider Gear display, as she was about to take her next step, a breaking news report followed...

-----------------------------------------------

"This unknown monster attack has been going on since this afternoon, monsters showing up in Vancouver, Squamish, Whistler and New York City!!" stated the live reporter. "The police are on the scene trying to subdue the attacks, but are easily being manhandled."

The Eagle Undead had just snapped the necks of two police officers with ease as it make it's way towards the news crew. "RUN! RUN!! CUT IT!!! RUN!!!"

The camera hit the ground as static hits the screen...

Back in NYC, the Orphenochs have laid waste to almost anything in path, creating a path of ash and blue flames. The huge LCD display shows them as people continue to run in fear.

-----------------------------------------------

"Will! It's time to get back to work." Nami shouted as she removes her jacket and marches toward the Rider Gear display.